Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi! im new and i need some help...

Page: 1 of 1
 Andrue_DLT
04-02-2004, 11:26 PM
HI! im a new user of Jedi Knight Academy and i have a problem!

-here: im in the lvl tree i think, of the first 5 misions they give me, the name is EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE in Bukarta or something like that, well after desactiving the 5 bombs i get the new objetive
- get back to your ship- the thing is that when i get back to the first room i enter, the one with the camara, i cant get trought the door, even the door have gree spots it just cant open it, do i need to do something else, can that be a bug, how do i solve it, thanks!

Byez!
 EvilKnick
04-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Sounds like a bug to me,....you should be able to just go back the way you came,....
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 12:14 AM
that was what i was thinking.. so what should i do?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-03-2004, 12:21 AM
1. Open the game console (shift and ~).

2. type "helpusobi 1" (without the quotes), then enter

3. type "noclip" (without the quotes), then enter

4. close the console (shift and ~)

Now you can walk through doors and walls. Go through the stuck door, then when on the other side open the console and enter "noclip" again to turn it off. It helps if you are a little bit off the ground before you turn off noclip, so you don't get your feet stuck in the floor.

Make sure you have updated your game to version 1.01. It has several bug fixes.You can download it here (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=235)
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 12:26 AM
wow! thanks for the help!
Page: 1 of 1