Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Guardians of the Force

Page: 1 of 1
 Jase_Morden
04-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Hey, Jase here,
In this RolePlay you can take on the role of any Star Wars class, for example: Jedi, Sith, Merc, etc.

Rules:
No godmoding,
No CC (Character Controlling of other players)
No Controlling existing Star Wars characters without my permission
Creation of custom Force powers is fine by me, but no ultimate Force powers (Powers that control other characters, kill other characters, etc.)
That's about it, I guess.

Profiles should look a little like this:
Name: (Player name)
Profession: (Jedi, Sith, Merc, Bounty Hunter, stuff like that, your class in other words)
Race/Gender: (Player's Race and Gender)

Name: Jase Morden
Profession: Jedi Knight
Race/Gender: Human/Male

Name: Dagren Thelros
Profession: Captain
Race/Gender: Chiss/Male

----------------------------------------------------------------

A large Jedi Starship has landed on a Coruscant landing platform, and a Jedi Knight walks down the ramp with two guards following him, "Well, I'm glad that all went smoothly," said the Jedi to his pilot, "Indeed, sir, the council will be waiting for you," replied Captain Thelros.
"Wait... wait," replied Jase, "I sense something, follow me, Captain,"
"Yes sir,"
The two walked across the landing platform, looking around, there were a few Rodian, Gran, and Weequay gangsters near the corners of the platform, "They don't want us here, sir, I can tell by the way they're looking at us,"
"I know, wait here for a second,"
"Understood,"
Jase approached one of the groups, and hid his Lightsaber.
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 1:15 AM
Name Sar Teryep
Age 30
Profession Dark jedi/ good jedi/bounty hunter
Gender male Race Human
Bio became a sith at 20 he was one for 4 years then he became a jedi for 4 years then quit and became a bounty hunter who is trained in both sides in the force! (Jase tell me if I am god moding)Weaknesses blaser in the head de (any body part) ed and certian force powers
Weapons force, Stouker cuncussion rifle, rocket launcher and light saber (Double bladed half green helf red)
Force powers Grip, Lightning, Heal, Protection, speed, and some made up force powers.

Made force powers Beam, (sends a beam of the force at the opponent) Power a strange aura surrounds Sar that sends force powers right back at the person that sent a force power at Sar!
Equipment jet pack and stealth unit!

Sar is on the planet Rewar looking for bountys posted!
 Jase_Morden
04-01-2004, 2:04 AM
((You're not godmoding if some of your powers are on a lower level than your other powers))

Jase ordered his captain to take the troops and head into the building, just as Captain Thelros and the soldiers got to the other side of the bridge, it blew up, and Jase was stranded on the platform. Dagren was hanging off the edge of the broken bridge.
"Dagren! Hang on, I'll be right there!" shouted Jase, pushing 3 Weequays off the edge of the landing platform, and running towards the ledge nearest to him, "DON'T jump, Jase! You'll never make it!"
"I think I would've figured that out by now! Just give me a a few seconds to work something out!"
"I don't think I can hold out that long!" he replied, his troops, who were already inside the building, were locked in, and couln't get out to reach him.
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 2:15 AM
"Jase Mordan eh no bounty but could help me!" Sar goes to Coruscant and finds Jase and flys to him "Maybe I could help you out?"
 Jase_Morden
04-01-2004, 4:13 AM
"Hello, I am Jase. I think there is something you can do for me," Jase replied, "Can you handle those gangsters while I try something on this bridge?" he said, then closed his eyes, and stretched his hands out and the side of the bridge he was on began to crack and crumble, and they started to form some kind of stepping stones in midair.
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:25 AM
"You are trained in the force?" Then I use lightning to beat a bit of the gaurds!
 Jase_Morden
04-02-2004, 9:26 AM
"Hurry... get over the... the bridge... I can't... keep it up... for long!" he shouted to Sar, while moving carefully over the rocks to reach the Captain.
 LukeKatarn
04-04-2004, 2:02 PM
Sar kept the enamys off Jases tail.
 bantha poo doo
04-04-2004, 2:52 PM
Name: Forn Dodonna
Race: Human
Profession: Assassin, Force User (Not Belonging to any particular order)
Weapons: Lightsaber (Green)
Biology: Through strict discipline, he taught himself to use the force. Since he belongs to no particular order of force users, he does belong to an assassin organization, of which he is one of the only 5 members, who are also powerful force sensitives [hope i'm not godmoding].

He boarded the transport, his next destination would be Coruscant, where he was hired to hunt down a former Sith. His hatred for the sith was fueled by the fact that they destroyed his homeworld, and every chance he had, he would take one's life. The jedi earned his ire just as much, refusing to do anything to stop the destruction of his world. He would make them all pay. Forn made his way to the lavatory, when he came across a rather annoying Rodian. He didn't like that Rodian, he didn't know why. Forn ignited his lightsaber and decapitated the Rodian [p.s. my character isn't racist, he just doesn't like this particular Rodian] and used the force to hide the body in an overhead storage compartment.

<<please join my sim "Galaxy Far Far Away">>
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 2:28 AM
(You are not God-Modeing or my Char would be god-modeing way more then you since he is so trained in the force)
 Jase_Morden
04-05-2004, 10:16 AM
Jase grabbed the Captain's hand and pulled him up, while using his other hand to try to keep the pieces of the bridge up, but he was struggling, he tried keeping them up, but fell unconscious under his own strength, before Sar or Forn could get across.
"Damn it, I gotta get him outta here, but how will they get over now?" Captain Thelros said to himself.
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Sar picks up a gaint peice of Debris (With the force) and uses it as a bridge so he could get across!
 Jase_Morden
04-06-2004, 9:16 AM
((Luke, we're already across, it's you guys who are stuck on the landing pad))
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2004, 11:44 AM
((Oh sorry I willl edit my post))
 Jase_Morden
04-07-2004, 1:06 AM
Jase ignited his saber and broke the lock on the door and opened it so they could get inside of the building, "In here!" he said to Sar and Forn, then looked towards the guards, "What did those guys want with us?" he asked them.
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 2:08 AM
( ( Jase Forn is in a lab not out where we where) )
 Jase_Morden
04-07-2004, 11:17 AM
((Damn, misread his post))
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 11:53 AM
"I do not know but maby it is the power of the force?" said Sar
 Jase_Morden
04-08-2004, 11:40 AM
"That's impossible, Sar, no-one can steal the Force from a Jedi, even if they killed them," he replied.
 LukeKatarn
04-08-2004, 1:33 PM
"Trust me Jase I have been trained in both sides of the force it is possible." said Sar
 Jase_Morden
04-09-2004, 12:25 AM
"You'd need some kind of special device to steal Force power, and it didn't look like they had anything cpable of doing that," Jase said.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 12:46 AM
"Yes you are right but there is away but it takes chaneling force power with complete controll but for now that is a mystery will you follow me I have something to show you?"
 Jase_Morden
04-09-2004, 3:43 AM
((Luke, no-one can steal Force power from anyone else))

Jase looked to his guards, and whispered something to the Captain, "Yes sir," Dagren replied, then ordered his guards to follow him inside.
"I have to go see the Senate, I'm here on very important business," Jase said, then walked through a large red door which seemed to lock itself behind him.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:17 PM
(Ok I just wanted to meke an intresting plot)

"Darn he left." said Sar "Sar then goes to his ship and leaves Coruscant. Sar heads for Nar shada.
 Curt-Man
04-10-2004, 9:43 PM
Name: Rustic Royal
Profession: Jedi
Race/Gender:Human/Male
 Jase_Morden
04-12-2004, 4:25 AM
((Curt, you'll need to say where your character is and what he's doing))

Jase motioned his hand towards his guards; They left the room leaving only the Captain and himself, "Do you know why you are even here, Dagren?"
"Of course I know,"
"Tell me then," Jase replied
"Uhh... we're here to see the senate?"
"Close enough,"
 bantha poo doo
04-12-2004, 1:45 PM
Forn was near the senate building, where his target had been reported to be. As he entered the senate, he realised that he would not be able to kill him here, there were too many guards, so he would have to wait. Or maybe not. Forn went up to the chancellor's office, where he knocked out one of the guards and took his clothing. This allowed him access to normally restricted areas. HE went to the maintenance area of the guest pod, where he placed a thermal detonator, set for 1:00 hour.
 Jase_Morden
04-14-2004, 4:55 AM
"Well what are we doing here then?" Dagren asked.
"We're going to see Senator Kellor,"
"Makes sense... sorta; hey, how old is he anyway?"
"Actually, he's so old these days, his age is practically unknown, those Zabraks have some lifespan," replied Jase, jokingly.
 Curt-Man
04-16-2004, 12:52 AM
(my bad)
" where am i?"*wakes up in a steel cavern, that seems to have no end, left,right or straight up*
"well look's like i'm walking"*walks for about 3-4hours* "hey look a speeder bike, awesome"*get's on speederbike,starts it up,and flies down the cavern at incredible speed*
 Jase_Morden
04-16-2004, 10:58 AM
"The senator will see you now," said the guard to Jase and Dagren, they stood up and walked through the door.
 LukeKatarn
04-16-2004, 7:15 PM
Meanwhile on Nar Shada Sar sees a man runing away Sar thought to himself "If that man is running from someone I will get rewarded handsomely." so Sar goes in pursuit after one hour of chaseing Sar cought the man it was then he found out that the man was running away from Sar the man told Sar that he had a price on his head and that he knew that Jase was going to get assasanated so Sar collects the bounty on the man and then returns to Coruscant.
 Curt-Man
04-17-2004, 2:10 AM
*within an hour of flying down the tunnel at top speed, Rustic hits an incline and rapidly ascedns and then boom! he is flying through the mist and then he remembers he is on Croscurant, he jumps from the speeder to a near by landing pad, he sees the lanidng pad next to him is broken*
"hmm, i wonder what happened there, i think i'll check it out"*he sees the dead gangsters*" hmmm, this is the work of a jedi, i'm definatly going to foind out what happened"*jumps across the broekn part of the bridges, barely gets on the edge*"whoa, clsoe"
 Jase_Morden
04-17-2004, 4:38 AM
"It has come to my attention that the New Jedi Order has been under a bit of 'stress' lately, what does this mean, my friends?" asked the Senator.
"Well, apparently something has been causing strange disturbances in the Force, everyone's been feeling them,"
"Not me, sir," replied Dagren
"I meant everyone as in every Jedi," Jase said, "Even our youngest Padawan learners have been sensing these tremors in the Force,"
"This is very confusing," said Senator Kellor, "I will alert the Senate as soon as I can,"
"Thank you, sir" said Jase, he and Dagren then left the room, "You never told me that there were disturbances, Jase,"
"That's because there aren't, it's just to distract the Senate," replied Jase, as they walked out of the hall.
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 2:53 PM
Sar arrives on Coruscant and quickly runs to the senate building with force speed there he finds Jase "Y... Yo... You both are going to be assasanated." said Sar
 Curt-Man
04-17-2004, 3:13 PM
*runs to to the senate building, becuase he sense alot of force useres there*"is there a meetign going on here?"rustic asked the secratary " if so i would like to join it" the secratary replies " yes it is on the 14th flour, second room to your right " thank you very much" *rustic walks in quietly tryign not to disturb what si happening, and sits down in an empty seat*
 Jase_Morden
04-18-2004, 6:17 AM
"Sar, my friend, calm down," replied Jase, "Now, where did you find this information?" Jase and the Captain both sat down.
 LukeKatarn
04-18-2004, 2:26 PM
"On Nar Shada a man works with your assasin and told me that you where going to be killed and to make shure he told the trueth I threatend to kill him and I read his mind he was truthful. The bomb is probably already set."
 Curt-Man
04-18-2004, 3:13 PM
"assassins.....*shakes head* who do they think they are"
 LukeKatarn
04-18-2004, 3:19 PM
(Curt I am in a private meeting with Jase)
 Curt-Man
04-18-2004, 5:39 PM
(oh, heh my bad i thought it was a group peoples meeting, so i wrote that i came in quietly)
 Jase_Morden
04-19-2004, 1:19 AM
"Bomb... hmm, I don't seem to be able to sense it," replied Jase.
Dagren looked around the room, then walked towards a door and opened it with a keycard, "Shall we?" he said, "In a minute, I'm getting something now, it must be in there, or at least nearby," said Jase as he stood up.
 LukeKatarn
04-19-2004, 1:26 AM
"Yeah."said Sar
Page: 1 of 1