Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The adventure

Page: 1 of 3
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2004, 10:34 PM
This is a RPG takeing place after the events of KotOR LS ending!
Name Des Hewar
Allaigence Dark jedi (can be dark jedi Republic sith or jedi)
AKA (This is not needed and only use the AKA if you are a dark jedi) Darth Pesar
Rank sith lord
Age 24
Bio a former jedi Des turned to the dark side at the age of 20!

"Lord Pesar I have news from the recent attack from the republic trying to take Korraban they failed to capture it." said a sith officer "Good" said Des
 Reclaimer
03-30-2004, 10:52 PM
I like your RPGs alot.

Name: James Stacker
Allaigence: Jedi
Bio: A Jedi Master at a young age. James has been honored as one of the best Jedi Masters of all time. After Darth Malak was defeated a new Sith Lord rose up. A more eviler one. James sesed this and kne the Galexy was threatened once again...

James was meditating in the Grove on Hi'low, a new Republic planet with a new Jedi Acadamy. James sensed a presence and saw a Bounty Hunter pointing a pistol at him.

"Lord Pesar says to meet his contact, Master Jothana on Nar Shadda or you'll pay the conciquices, Jedi. Iw ould do what he says if I were you." The Bounty Hunter replies from under his helmet. Then in a flash he flys off ove the hills to his ship that rises up a few moments later.

"They all ways leave so fast." James re-marked. "On-ward to Nar Shadda!"
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2004, 11:33 PM
(Thanks reclaimer)
"James Stacker I have always wanted to meet you would you like to join my ranks as a sith?"
 Reclaimer
03-30-2004, 11:38 PM
"Whats your offer Sith? I know your ways." James flashed his Lightsaber at Darth Pesar.
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Des started talking about the fact that the couincel is useing him "The dark side has power power is what you want the couincel is useing you...(Des continues talking to try to lure James to the dark side!) )"
 Reclaimer
03-30-2004, 11:44 PM
James doesn't believe a word that Pesar is saying and responds, "I'll never leave the order Pesar! I am a true Jedi!" James yells.
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2004, 11:52 PM
"Tsk a pitty I have to kill you."
 Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 12:06 AM
"No you won't!" James Replied.

James Force Push Pesar down and started to run to his ship. James hated fighting. His Assault Droid, HK-47 waited fr him at his ship.

"Hello Master." HK-47 said.

"Get in the ship HK. A Dark Jedi "Meatbag" is coming." James said.

"Did you say "Meatbag?" Hk-47 asked.

"Yes I did but we have no time for this get inside!" James yelled.

"Yes, Master." HK-47 replied.

James put the ship in gear and lift off. He saw Darth Pesar shake his fist at him. Time to get to the Unknown Planet's Republic Base.

"HK, plot a course for the Unknown Plnets Republic Base please."
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 12:12 AM
"Canderous!" said Des "Yes my master" said Canderous "I have a job for you."

Canderous joined the sith because he got tired of following Reven because Revens power started raiseing in a way that Canderous did not like! Des also trained Canderous in the way of the sith jedi!
 Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 11:40 AM
The ship exits Hyperspace above the Unknown Planet. The ship soon lands in Docking Bay 32 in the base. Carth Onasi is there waiting for him.

"Got your call. Seems like some Sith's on our tail." Carth said.

"Your got. His name is Darth Pesar. Brand new Sith Lord with tremendous power." James replied.

"Your the Jedi here, so I trust you on that." Carth said willingly. "But, how did he rise up so fast after Malak's Defeat?" Carth asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he was a Sith Apprentance and wa powerful enought to become the new Sith Lord." James replied back.

"Maybe." Carth said. "Just Maybe."
 -Guyver3
03-31-2004, 2:36 PM
you guys don't mind a 3rd person do ya ??

Name: Eric hawk
AKA. Darth Hawk
Allaigence: Sith /darkside

bio: not much known of Des's apprentice was raised on alderaan and found to be strong in the force, left home and was captured by the sith only to be recognized by Des as a potential ally and brought to teh darkside under his guidance*

*IC* *steps to Des's side* master, i do not trust canderous, let me handle this one
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 4:20 PM
(No problem feel free to join:) )

"No you are still to young."

NOTE --Guyver3 give your chars real name your Darth name belongs in the AKA slot.
 Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 9:05 PM
James and HK left the unknown planet on a course to Korriban. Using his Powerful Force Persudsion, James could get in easily as a Sith. This was all part of his plan to learn the where-abouts of Darth Pesar and his Apprentance. Once landed. He and HK met up with Jolee Bindo, a Jedi Master himself, in the Cantina.

"Nice to see ya again, James." Jolee said.

"Nice to see you to," James replied. "It's time to get into the Acadamy.

"I'm right behind you." came Jolee's response
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 11:13 PM
The sith gaurd at the door let them go in "Move along student." said the gaurd but the gaurd stopped Jolee "You can not be a student you are to old go back to the colony." said the gaurd

Jolee knew that the gaurd would not let him in and if Jolee fought the gaurd the alarm in the acadamy would go off!
 -Guyver3
03-31-2004, 11:40 PM
****mod to name done ****

*sighs* as you wish my master *puts the hood of my cloak up over my head and follows Des*
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 11:48 PM
(Thanks)

"My young apprentice I will give you a chance fight Canderous if you win you get to go if you lose you stay with me!"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:33 AM
*my smile is hidden under my hood*

as you master, thank you master....

i just do not feel that canderous can be trusted master, he changes his loyaltys when things get to be to much for him, he has done it when he fought in the mandolore wars, and he did it again after revan returned,
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:37 AM
"Yes you are right Hawk but I have seducied him with the Dark side go to the duel room and fight him now!"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:39 AM
yes master *walks off knowing canderous will loose*

*walks in the duel room and throws off my robes*

canderous, choose your weapon......
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Canderous grabs a lightsaber and tries to strike Hawk but misses and that costs him the match (Choose do you kill Canderous suck up his power but let him live or let him live?)
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:49 AM
*force pushes Canderous into the wall and holds him there a dark smile crosses my lips as i drain the life from his body but drops him before he dies and walks out replacing my saber on my belt and walks the halls of the Sith academy and returns to my masters side*

canderous has been defeated, my lord,
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:53 AM
"Good I premote you to Dark Knght but you are still my appreantace go to Korraban and get a apprentace for your self and go to Tattoine I will meet you there!"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 1:02 AM
at once my master *turns throwing my hood over my head and grabbing my twin blade saber i head for my ship and heads to Korriban*
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 2:23 AM
(choose your apprentace
Contestnt no 1
Name Rew Das
AKA Darth Ged
Age 15
Race Changeling
Gender Male

Contestent no 2
Name Fas Pet
AKA Darth Gertan
Age 17
Race Kel-Dor
Gender Male

Conestent no 3
Feteg Das
AKA Darth Rey
Race Zaberak
Gender Female

Contestent no 4
Name Raj Kew
AKA Darth Butter Cup **Just kidding** Darth Fadret
Race Rodian
Gender Female

choose the winner!)
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 2:32 AM
*lands on Korriban and walks past the guards into the acadamy removing my hood i go to the training room and watch all the students one inparticular catches my eye and i walk to her*

whats your name girl?

*Feteg Das* she replys

mmmmm......*looks her over i take note she is nervous but her face shows nothing***

how long have you been here Feteg?

*n..n.nine months...sir**

mmmm *pulls my cloak off*

lets see how well you handle a saber *one of the teachers walks over8**

**perhaps the deuling room would be better choice lord hawk?***

*force pushes him away and ignites my saber* stand ready feteg

*she ignites her saber and with cunning and grace she is able to hold her own against me after 5 minutes i stand down a light coat of sweat had formed over my face*

very well done.....

*looks to the teacher*

you have done well....i take Feteg as my apprentice

**fetegs face lights up as she smiles and jsut as i glace at her she goes stone faced*

come child.....you have done well.....

*replaces my saber at my belt and Feteg and i head to my ship and we head to Tattotine*
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 2:34 AM
***sorry i just had to have a lil fun with her first :D *****
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 2:48 AM
(Fine with me:) )
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 3:22 AM
*arrives on Tattotine with my apprentice and waits at the cantina *
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 10:33 AM
After entering the Sith Acadamy on Korriban, James ran into Fas Pet.

"You're a Jedi arn't you." He asked sepicesly.

"Yes I am." I responed.

"Please." He said "Teach me in the way of the Force."

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Yes Master..." He was woundering my name.

"James Stacker is my name." I repiled.

"Thank You, Master James." He replied. "But we must hurry. Darth Pesar's Apprentance already was here a few hours ago. They picked Feteg Das, a young, Zabrackian Female. The then went to Tatooine for some Training, I guess. Darth Pesar is 'spose to be there."

"Then to Tatooine we go. But first to the Jedi Acadamy." I reassured him.

Later....

"Good news Fas, the Councul has given me permission to train you in the Force. Congragulations, My Padawan." I said happy for him.

"Thank you Master!" "Thank You!" He replied with a jump in the air.

"Yes, now time to goto Tatooine."

Later...

"Time to wake up Fas, we're here." James said.

"Alright Master, time to track down some info?" Fas asked.

"You're learning very well, My Padawan."

"Thank You Master." He replied.

After that they said out through the Docking Bays' doors and headed out into Anchorhead for some info.
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Des finds Eric in the cantina "My young apprentive you have a apprentace Congragulation!"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:22 AM
*empty post****
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:37 AM
(Look at my last post I found you in the cantina)
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 11:38 AM
After exiting the Docking Bay I see a figure in Sith robes walk out of another docking bay. I follow him quietly with Fas behind me.
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:41 AM
I tehn turn around and see my apprentace!
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:44 AM
lmao you posted just before i did sorry about that ><*****************

****REPOST****

yes master......this is Feteg, i tested her on Korriban, she held her own against me quite well, i feel she will be a great sith one day

*looks to her she nods*
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 11:45 AM
"Pesar, we meet again at last." I say. "My Padawan and I have been looking for you. Trun away from the Darkside or it will consume you."
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:46 AM
*withdraws from my robes and takes my lightsaber in hand ready for battle my apprentese does the same*
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 11:58 AM
"Are you ready, my Padawan? " ask Fes.

"Yes Master." He says unequipping his two Lightsabers. Both turn on showing one with a Green Blade and one with a Blue Blade. James turns on his Blue Lightsaber and points to Pesar's Apprentance.

"I'll fight you later Pesar. First I'll fight your Apprentance. Fes, you take the Zabrack Girl." I say calmly.

"Yes Master." comes Fes's response.

Al four saber welders clash in a bright light. By standers watch as two Jedis take on two Sith. Fes get Feteg in a Saberlock then in the middle he Force Pushes here away. Meanwhile, James attacks Darth Hawk and uses Force Speed. This puzzles Hawk and lets James restore some Force Power. Soon he exits the Power and jumps into a saberlock with Hawk. The outcome is unknown for now...
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
*having ignited my twin blade saber i stand in a saber lock with the jedi with a growl i spin trying to catch him off guard as he blocks i force push him back as my apprentice having shaken off the first attack is holding her own against the jedis apprentece quite well *
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 6:17 PM
Des interupts the battle and oushes the to jedi down "Come my followers." said Des who summoned enough of the force that he can teleport!
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 6:48 PM
*force pulls my apprentice to us*

lets go my master
 LukeKatarn
04-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Peser teleports to a hidden base on a unknown planet not the one with all the Rekatan! "You did well along with your appreantice."
 -Guyver3
04-02-2004, 12:29 AM
*deactivates my saber and sighs* thank you master

*you hear feteg* nutz...i was having fun...*she looks up not realizing she said that outloud and blushes and i manage to keep a straight face*

you did well my apprentice, you held your own quite well
 LukeKatarn
04-02-2004, 12:38 AM
(Oh yeah in my first post I never mentioned the rules so

1 No char controling unless it is a NPC

2 No god modeing

3 The most importent in my threads NO SWEARING

so please edit all your posts with Languege in them.

My apolagies for not posting this sooner sorry :amidala: .)
 -Guyver3
04-02-2004, 12:39 AM
god modding i know about and it won't happen :) and i edited my post for you too :)********
 LukeKatarn
04-02-2004, 1:01 AM
(Thanks and I am sorry for the inconvenience (did I spell that right?)!:) )

"Yes she did you will get back to her training tomarrow today I train you more my apprentice." said Des
 -Guyver3
04-02-2004, 1:02 AM
*bows my head*

as you wish my master
 LukeKatarn
04-02-2004, 1:04 AM
Des trains Hawk much "Good I premote you to Dark master!" said Des.
 -Guyver3
04-02-2004, 1:06 AM
*raises myself to my feet from my meditating position and calls for my apprentice to whom i sent back the ship*

what are your orders my master?
 LukeKatarn
04-02-2004, 1:14 AM
"The rebels and jedi are geting stronger so shall send you on a quest search for a thing called the INFINATE FORGE you shall start your quest on Dantooine but that is controlled by the jedi so disquise yourself if you get any info report it to me are your orders clear?"
Page: 1 of 3