Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i cant see downloaded model in JA mp. please help me......

Page: 1 of 1
 Shinra^^
03-30-2004, 3:13 PM
please help me, would you tell me how to see downloaded model in JA mp....... thank you :deathstar
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-30-2004, 6:36 PM
1. Unzip the file you downloaded (using WinZip or whatever you have to expand .zip files). You will have a file that ends in .pk3 and probably a readme.txt file.

2. Put the .pk3 file in your Jedi Academy\GameData\base folder (the "base" folder).

3. Start your multiplayer game as usual. If it is a character skin\model, it should show up with the rest of the characters in the Profile menu. Select it, and you are done!
 --ZeeMan--
03-30-2004, 7:49 PM
another way to manually choose your skin is through the console...i do know that one of my friends skins he has to choose it that way

/model "d/led file's name"
 Crow_Nest
04-01-2004, 8:32 AM
During an MP game just press esc go to your profile and select the model icon and apply. But it only works on un-pure servers.
Page: 1 of 1