Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Rip-Off Larrim Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 dj_owen
03-30-2004, 5:28 AM
Just created this, and uploaded it to my site www.geocities.com/marccentury)
beware, it's geocities, and will die if too many people download in one day.

This mod does two things:
1. It makes Larrim, the shop owner you meet right outside your apartment on Taris sell you all his goods for free! He also buys back all your items at 4 times their value (he'll buy clothes for 4 credits, and a 100 credit blaster for 400!).
2. It gives Larrim an unlimited supply of some of the great (and necessary) items in the game (echani double-blade, jedi robes, lightsabers, armor, blasters) plus two of my own custom items: the republic regenerator, and the melee master gauntlets.

Republic Regenerator:
+5 Regeneration
+2 Constitution
Restricted to Light Side

Melee Master Gauntlets:
Weapon Mastery: Lightsaber
Weapon Mastery: Melee Weapons
Master Flurry
Master Dueling
Master Two-Weapon
Jedi Defense (so you can equip Robes)
Jedi Sense

The best thing about this mod to me is that the amount you alter your game is up to you. You just want to have that echani vibro-double-blade, but don't have the credits? It's here.
On the other hand, you want to buy infinite Mandalorian Heavy Armors for free, and sell them back to him at four times their cost to make unlimited credits? You can do that too.
 Hax0redCardz
03-30-2004, 6:46 AM
Good stuff! Damn I love this board :D
 -Guyver3
03-31-2004, 12:40 AM
hey owen

Hit me man

GuyverUnitOmega3@new.rr.com
 -Guyver3
03-31-2004, 12:47 AM
lmao never mind i didn't see the link you put in

*feels incredibly dumb right now*
 PrtyLizardJedi
03-31-2004, 11:34 AM
It doesn't work. Larrim sells only basic stuff, and I sold a 10 credit repair pack and got 10 credits.
 -Guyver3
03-31-2004, 1:54 PM
unfortunatly lizard is right it didn't work for me neither :(
 dj_owen
03-31-2004, 6:48 PM
you have to start a new game.
 Hax0redCardz
03-31-2004, 6:52 PM
Works fine 4 me... I walked off Taris with 1.2 mil creds :D
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:33 AM
i did start a new game it still didn't work
 dj_owen
04-01-2004, 3:38 AM
the only thing i can think of is what other mods are you using? there might be something that is counter-acting my mod.

i don't know, it works fine on my computer, and it works on other peoples' too. if it still doesn't work, let me know exactly what happens when you talk to him, what changes.
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 3:44 AM
i am using the empoiurm mod, the bike mod, and the allforce mod and all three work together, when i talk to Lerim, all his stuff is regular, nothing has changed, and what i buy i sell for the same price
 PrtyLizardJedi
04-01-2004, 12:40 PM
I started a new game, and it worked! DJ Owen! You could update themod and make an addition to it! Here's my idea:

Also on Czerka Corp of Korriban and these new items:

-mandalorian assault armor
-saber crystals
-two sided sabers
-short sabers
-sonic pistols
-implants
-darth robes
-forge robes
-super,-mega-ultra-override-bejeezus-goddamn-thingie-belt=
All feats and force powers, all skills at 55 -_-; I'm bored, y'know
Great anyway, but please do an update ^__^! :vadar: :emperor: