Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My mind doesn't let me abandon GF

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
03-27-2004, 6:05 PM
Yesterday I was thinking: "Why do I like this game so much? Yes, it was great, but maybe it is the time to move on and find something else to drool on?"

Then I went to sleep... and had the most painful dream I have ever had.

It was an AU story of Olivia and Nick. He got sprouted by some gangsters or something and Olivia realised that she had loved him all along. That was so sad, somehow I was able to feel her pain through the dream.

It also had Hector stealing Nick's sprouted body and using it to make Olivia feel more pain.

When I woke up I couldn't think about anything else but this game. Now I am the same fan that I was some time ago.

Now I also love O/N more than ever before. :D
 JofaGuht
03-27-2004, 10:42 PM
I've had grim dreams before. The only one I clearly remember is one where I got Domino's office. Weird, first time I saw the edge of the world at night.

But don't worry. Christmas 2004 I guarantee you'll forget all about grim.....
 VampireNaomi
03-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Maybe, but I hope it doesn't happen before I get Empty Eye Sockets finished.
 AceyMachiavelli
03-31-2004, 11:14 AM
I also had some weird dreams about grim.

I don't know how a game like that can control my live but is does.

question: Whats up with x-mas 2004 ?
 VampireNaomi
04-01-2004, 9:35 AM
Originally posted by AceyMachiavelli

question: Whats up with x-mas 2004 ?

I was wondering that too, but I didn't want to be the first one to ask. :p
 AceyMachiavelli
04-01-2004, 5:54 PM
Originally posted by VampireNaomi
I was wondering that too, but I didn't want to be the first one to ask. :p

YAY thx for backing me up :D now I am not the only dumbass in here ;)
 JofaGuht
04-03-2004, 6:15 AM
Psychonauts (http://www.doublefine.com/products.htm), you sillies! Writer and designer of GF's new game.
 VampireNaomi
04-04-2004, 6:02 AM
Psychonauts? :eek:

If I've understood right it's for Xbox, which I don't own. So I don't really pay attention to what games are released to it... and when.
 Thrik
04-04-2004, 3:38 PM
Pity. It looks excellent.
 Dawidos
04-05-2004, 9:58 PM
I remember that I had dream about working in DOD. I was a travel agent and had to help souls to get to another world. I love Grim Fandango, I still have this game in my heart. I've decided to make a website dedicated at all to Grim Fandango. I'm going to make two versions - polish and english. :)
 VampireNaomi
04-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Hey Dawidos, that was a great dream! I would like to have one like that too. :)

When will your site be viewable?
 Bushmeister
04-07-2004, 7:30 PM
That dream sounds very strange indeed, unfortunately I can't say I've ever had a dream concerning Grim Fandango.
 Expert Player
05-04-2004, 5:15 PM
Well, this may seem weird, but maybe there is going to be a sequal to this game. If there was, wouldn't it be really weird if that really did happen? :eek: A while back, I was thinking of making a sequal to the game myself, just for fun of course.
 Mex
05-04-2004, 5:20 PM
I've never had any dreams about games really. Only wandering around in stores and darkness. Very strange.
 JofaGuht
05-04-2004, 9:17 PM
I'm a very interactive person so really gets into games, so I usually dream about the games I play.
Page: 1 of 1