Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber Forms

Page: 1 of 1
 Rendar Queloon
03-25-2004, 4:42 AM
Not sure how this would work or if it would be able to code, but what about Lightsaber Forms. Like when you select your saber and all that you select your form, and it gives you a certain bonus.

Like selecting Form II would make it so you have a higher chance of getting a parry and counter attack

Form III gives you a bonus to block blasters

Form IV gives you more chances at dodging

Form V gives you a bonus to deflecting and slight dmg bonus

Form VI gives a good dmg bonus

something along the lines of that.

It would another tactical and situational element to the already great dueling in this mod.

Just a thought.

Rendar Queloon
 razorace
03-25-2004, 8:40 AM
I'd love to be able to do more stance but I don't really think we have the animations (or the manpower to create said animations).
 keshire
03-25-2004, 8:45 AM
I think he means more along the lines of just bonuses/disadvantages. But technically that is what the styles do. Blue/Yellow/Red...
 JediLiberator
03-26-2004, 3:09 AM
besides, all those saber combat forms are those used by the knights of the old republic. Luke and the Jedi he taught wouldn't know the formalized combat forms of the old order. Some of the basic moves and bits and pieces of technique, but not whole fighting styles.
Page: 1 of 1