Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reven, and Darkside

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
03-24-2004, 7:51 PM
I there any way to make revens robes and make them sway in the wind when your standing still. and also make it move when you run. also one more thing, is there a way to make your face stay the same when you turn to the dark side. but keep the way the eyes look? thanks.
 bishmaster
03-24-2004, 8:36 PM
you can retexture the darkside faces to look like the lightside faces

i dont think you can edit the robes to move or sway
 Tianhou_Zhong
03-24-2004, 8:38 PM
And It Is Darth Revan! ;)
 Darth333
03-24-2004, 8:42 PM
There is a much easier way than retexturing the faces if you want to always look the same. You only have to edit the heads.2da file. Just copy the texture name in the first column (completely light side faces) then paste it into the 4 next colums.

Oh. I forgot about the eyes. Yes you would have to retexture.
 Weiser_Cain
03-24-2004, 10:04 PM
I can do this. What head are you using?
 sora
03-24-2004, 10:12 PM
iam using the one with the long hair in the back, hes white. thanks
 Weiser_Cain
03-25-2004, 1:59 AM
 Jackel
03-25-2004, 2:54 AM
Waiser : seeing your talented at retextures and i suck at them , could you change the caucasian male face with scar so he has the full goatee when neutral or lightside aswell as dark ?
 PrtyLizardJedi
03-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by sora
I there any way to make revens robes and make them sway in the wind when your standing still. and also make it move when you run. also one more thing, is there a way to make your face stay the same when you turn to the dark side. but keep the way the eyes look? thanks.

You like Revan, huh? Me too! He's/She's so cool!
 sora
03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Wesier_cain, thnaks looks cool, but the files you send are blank apges when i open them up? is this a problem with the site, or something else? thanks anyways, the pic of the head looks sweet!
 Weiser_Cain
03-25-2004, 2:53 PM
Don't open them, right click and Save target as. then just save or move them to the override folder in Kotor's dir.

Jackel: I'll see about it, but no promises I'm really sick right now...
Page: 1 of 1