Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MOD Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Panglicar
03-22-2004, 4:30 PM
i've been searching tirelessly for a mod that allows you to use your powers anytime or anywhere on anybody, but without any luck..do you know if such a mod exists or is it possible to create?
because there are a lot of really irritating characters and you can't do anything to them ..

i hope that someone out there could make such a mod :)
or can anyone explain me how to do it...what files do i have to edit and what tools do i need to use..pretty please with a cherry on top :D
 PrtyLizardJedi
03-22-2004, 4:58 PM
Well, the top's stuck of mods and tools by Kitty Kitty has a mod from gameunlimited that makes evrybody except droid Jedi from the start, though they don't have all force powers immediately. There's a Savegame editor somewhere, but it's better with Talchias's Padawan MOD, found in the stuck.

Glad to help.
 Panglicar
03-22-2004, 5:03 PM
thanx for your reply but i wasn't interested in getting all force powers...just using them whenever you wish...like heal or force armor...so you can use them on friendly chars :)...like when Carth starts with his trust issues i could choke him :D or something similar

thanx anyway for your reply :)
Page: 1 of 1