Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GunFighter FUN Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 vinniemc
03-22-2004, 4:43 PM
First I would like to say that I have incorporated the following great mods into this one (I hope no one gets offended, if so reply to this post )
Padawin mod,EZ Swoop Race mod, HK47 Retextures,Firearms mod, Firearms mod (New gunshot sounds added),Black Lightsaber mod,No Fighters mod, and Romance mod.

This is a fun mod for people who have completed the game and want to replay for fun.

It has two versions 1.. With a custom Talk table
2.. Without a Talk table (smaller zip)
I have just added to the table so should not conflict with current one. (just in case back up your original (in SWKOTOR Main folder))

Here it is:
Player has two weapons; main one - Gregarth Rowens Death Pistol, second hand Pea-Ling's Stopper.
Player and companions have almost indestructable armor ( ac +10,regeneration 5 every 3 sec.,force regeneration 5 every 3 sec, immunity to most things etc., also Light (brightens up area around player) If you do not like the armor retextures post a reply and I will try to adjust for you.
To get the items Kill the Janitor on Taris (very beginning) Note will not affect Light or Dark Side.
Player can pick any high level feat after first feat has been picked.
Player advances more force powers first 5 levels.
Player starts with more skill points and is given more the first few levels.

PROBLEM: Nowhere to post it. size : with Talk table 3.04 MB
Without 1.6 MB
and to large to E-Mail

Also I just got a new P.C. as my old one fried on me. I just got everthing back, so my apologies to people who wanted my original mods.
 Panglicar
03-22-2004, 5:55 PM
maybe i could host your mod .. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post my site..just e-mail me if your are interested... jedi@panglicar.ro
 Tianhou_Zhong
03-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Will some one host it? :rolleyes:
 Panglicar
03-24-2004, 2:53 PM
ok the mod is uploaded...thanx vinniemc

1. With a custom Talk table (http://www.panglicar.ro/Gunfighter_Talk.zip)

2. Without a Talk table (smaller zip) (http://www.panglicar.ro/Gunfighter_No_Talk.zip)
 Tianhou_Zhong
03-25-2004, 2:51 PM
THANKS! :cool:
 tk102
03-25-2004, 7:54 PM
I just want to reiterate vinniemc's warning about backing up your dialog.tlk if you choose to use the modified version.

I had a modified version of dialog.tlk for awhile. Then when I tried to install the 1.02 Patch, it aborted stating that the CRC was different than expected. Fortunately I kept a backup of my original dialog.tlk file and was able to install the patch.
 PrtyLizardJedi
04-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Your MOD ruined my best save
 PrtyLizardJedi
04-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Sorry, misunderstanding
 T7nowhere
04-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by tk102
I just want to reiterate vinniemc's warning about backing up your dialog.tlk if you choose to use the modified version.

I had a modified version of dialog.tlk for awhile. Then when I tried to install the 1.02 Patch, it aborted stating that the CRC was different than expected. Fortunately I kept a backup of my original dialog.tlk file and was able to install the patch.

Yup I ran into the same thing and like you I had backed it up(well 3 backups in different place. That is why it editing dialog tlk should be avoided at all costs.
Page: 1 of 1