Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm Stuck! (Bespin Platform - JK2)

Page: 1 of 1
 KarlMarx
03-18-2004, 6:36 PM
On the Bespin Platform I kill the reborn. Then open the door blow up the mines kill all the troops in the next room. And the door says I need to find a key. So I go down the hall kill some flying bots, some automated guns, troops. Then I kill an officer take his key and it says I don't have one. I am like WTF!?
Has this happened to anyone else?
 Samuel Dravis
03-18-2004, 9:38 PM
The key is on the officer in the room right before the reborn on the platform outside.
 KarlMarx
03-18-2004, 9:46 PM
There is no outside platform. This is apparently like right before the Tavion battle. Are keys specific as to where they go? I am pretty sure mine goes to this spot. Is anyone else experiencing this bug if it is one?
 Samuel Dravis
03-18-2004, 11:41 PM
To open the large locked door at the end of the corridor (it has some sentry turrets) you have to go up the elevator. Go to the far end of the passage up there and there is a room. In the room there is a switch that will open the door.
 KarlMarx
03-19-2004, 4:47 PM
Thanks man I cant believe I couldn't figure that out.
 JediMasterX04
03-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Beware however, as soon as you hit that switch, the troops and the imperial officer that are outside accompaning Tavion will come inside to hunt you down and eliminate you, so be prepared. Good luck and may the force be with you.
Page: 1 of 1