Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ewok Huts?

Page: 1 of 1
 Ewok Homie
03-17-2004, 1:32 PM
Hey everyone, i just wanted to ask if in endor the rebels can climb the trees and get to the ewok walkways and houses high above in the trees. It would be cool!

:lsduel: :mauls:
 pink lightsaber
03-17-2004, 1:36 PM
if you go to the new screens thread and look at the ewok hut in one and in another with a rebel soldier rushing towards some storm troopers look in the middle to top left half of the screen and you can see a platform leading into the village so to answer you question in short yes.:D
 Mountainforest
03-17-2004, 1:44 PM
I hope Kashyyyk will be one of the mystery planets. The trees on kashyyyk should cbe filled with bridges etc (in fact, the whole level should be in the trees).
 Ewok Homie
03-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks for your replies, i cant wait to snipe people from the ewok village in the trees!

:bluflag2:
 tFighterPilot
03-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Unless some angry ewoks will decide to kick you from their home :p
 dark jedi 8
03-18-2004, 8:20 PM
just push them off the tree! sit back and watch as they fall hundreds of feet to their death. cruel, but possible fun.:cool:
 Alegis
03-18-2004, 8:29 PM
Originally posted by jasperw
I hope Kashyyyk will be one of the mystery planets. The trees on kashyyyk should cbe filled with bridges etc (in fact, the whole level should be in the trees).

I certainly hope kashyyyk is in as well, though I'll be a bit suprised how they will do it..if like in kotor on bridges i dont think there will be vehicles which would be..weird. You can't really have a conquer map on walkways..I expect it to be fought on ground level but there are bridges above
 dark jedi 8
03-18-2004, 8:38 PM
their are already 2 forest planets, sorta. endor and yavin 4. but i think kyyyshak will have a more swampy floor than endor. not like dagobah but not as "dry" as endor.
 Glacius1
03-19-2004, 8:42 AM
Yeh, imagine seeing a friendly ewok rush toward you with a speeder he stole from the imperials. You take a quick look around, noone looking, blast his fury a$$, take the speeder, proceed to flag point. Thanks mister ewok. Should be cool for scouts hiding in ewok huts though, especially if there lodged high in the trees.
 Eagle Warrior
03-27-2004, 10:03 PM
all you do is build a couple of turrents up there and your all set to blast away :uzi2: (you could hit a ewok) :p
Page: 1 of 1