Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The collecting 'WTF of the whenever!'

Page: 2 of 2
 Katarn07
04-16-2004, 8:22 PM
I'll get all 12 but leave them in. I don't need any of those guys out, no matter how cool the figures themselves look. Same goes for the 12" guys. Well, I may get 2 Bobas and 2 Stormies since I'd love to pose them :D
 dark jedi 8
04-28-2004, 8:03 PM
i think the vader at least, and if the stormie and fett are the same (3 3/4 figures) i at least gotta buy doubles if not more of them.
 daring dueler
04-29-2004, 3:26 PM
yeah, thse newer original series cards, vintage really, look awsome, and since i buy 2 of all figs, ill get to see their awsomely awsomeness for years to come.

btw, if you do keep figs on the card, they do look soo much better in star cases. beleive me.
 Katarn07
06-19-2004, 7:53 PM
Haha, that OTC Recard of that Vader won't be shipped to Australia at all. It's probably for the better since there won't be so many perwarmers there, huh? :p
 dark jedi 8
06-26-2004, 4:05 PM
i hear it doesn't even come with the "removable helmet" feature either. peg warmers indeed.
 Katarn07
06-26-2004, 9:41 PM
I forgot to mention that. That is a load of crap. Hasbro is so annoying.

Well, I won't take that one out if I do decide to get the OTC guys (I'll get them once I find a spot to put them all together).
 daring dueler
07-09-2004, 9:47 AM
as i posted i have those figures now.....and i have no room, and havnt for a while now, i only have one room for it all, so i guess ill have to pack up some older saga figures and puit them away for the room, i mean the packages are friggin sweet!(on otc)
 Katarn07
07-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
as i posted i have those figures now.....and i have no room, and havnt for a while now, i only have one room for it all, so i guess ill have to pack up some older saga figures and puit them away for the room, i mean the packages are friggin sweet!(on otc)

STOP TAUNTING ME!

Yeah, Saga looked good for the few first waves but now I hate it. I find it really annoying for some reason. Too modern looking like TPM and PotJ guys. PotF2 and OTC look to be the best since the vintage line :D
 daring dueler
07-14-2004, 9:05 PM
all too true (taunt)
the saga does look...odd....mine are no longer on my wall , accept jorg and a few others..boba ect..

but my space is limited to say the least.
 Katarn07
07-15-2004, 11:26 AM
So is mine. I have the Saga guys I left in the package in a crappy spot :(

I need to find room for a bunch of the OTC and definately all 12 VOTC guys.
 daring dueler
07-15-2004, 10:00 PM
yeah.the otc packaging is just soo cool, i cant beleive im saying this..here it goes...........hasbro! your an animal! roar!

ummm..i mean good job.
Page: 2 of 2