Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playing SP JK:Outcast maps in Jedi Academy

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith_Chick
03-14-2004, 8:50 PM
It seems that Single Player maps made for JK:Outcast more or less seem to work (I have just tried loading the JK:Outcast demo map), but they are always missing textures. Is there any way to get them to work fully within Jedi Academy?
 Boran
03-14-2004, 9:25 PM
Either you dont have all the textures and shaders from JO in your JA Base OR you have something in your base that messes up the textures ( eg the matrixreloadedv3.pk3 ) or something like that I would make sure i have all the JO shaders and Textures in your base then delete everything exept the aseets and those textures and shaders.
 Sith_Chick
03-14-2004, 9:28 PM
How do I go about doing that? Whilst I am not a complete techno-ignoramus, please assume I know nothing! :D

:amidala:
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-14-2004, 10:26 PM
There is a detailed explanation of how to do that here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113158).
 Sith_Chick
03-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks a lot!!! :D

:amidala:
Page: 1 of 1