Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the (un)OFICIAL LA BOYCOT action

Page: 1 of 1
 McKilled
03-10-2004, 4:13 PM
Hello folks,
First of all I'd like to say that I'm very shocked too with this very bad news.
And I'm happy to see that actions (like the petition) are going fine.
... for now.
Thats the problem, we are all very upset.. but as LucasArts ignores our demand for Sam & Max 2 we will start to loosen our confidence and stop doing wathever we do to try to get S&M2 on the shelves.
So here's the first thing that all fans should do;
- register an acount on the LucasArts forums and start doing your thing. And don't stop doing it until we get some serious replies (not the ones we get like "these forums are for support only")
Other things we should do are:
-Write mails to computer magazines, including the URL to th petition and friendly ask to boycot LucasArts;
-How low it might be, start spamming LA. As they don't know common sense this -IS- the only way to get to them;
-Don't just spam their forums as they might ignore them, spam their e-mail adresses, real mail-boxes and application forms;
-We'll have to be sure our mails get there, there's a possiblity that they put their e-mail filters on words like "sam" or "max".
So when that time comes we'll have to figure a way to get to them with other things

I have already mailed pczone.nl (for the Benelux), pcGameplay (Belgian magazine) and GameSpy to distribute the URL to the petition

There might be little hope.. but hey I just saw the matrix ;)
 SyntheticGerbil
03-10-2004, 5:15 PM
Oh, I see, your campaign is more cute when you carelessly mispell words. It's the same wonderful appeal like "Kwik Stop," "Nite Time," and "AZN whores."
 Ray Jones
03-10-2004, 6:59 PM
err.. azn?

[edt]

wait..

:naughty:

i got it.
 Insane2757
03-10-2004, 7:26 PM
We shouldn't attack them. Follow Ghandi and have peaceful protests. You get nowhere with mindless attacks. Persistant showing of disproval and boycots will serve this situation justice. Also, spelling things right (http://www.spellcheck.net) is something you should strive to do as well. :)
 Sam&Max4ever
03-10-2004, 8:17 PM
Geesh, have some respect, the guy is from Belgium, maybe thats why his spelling isnґt great, btw thats not the issue, the issue is that he is doing his to get Sam & Max back to us :)
 toenail1
03-10-2004, 11:39 PM
spam their e-mail adresses

dont do that or else they wont listen to us, just write 1 normal letter

And don't stop doing it until we get some serious replies (not the ones we get like "these forums are for support only")

hmmm... if you get that, try going to a forum that ISNT FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT

but as LucasArts ignores our demand for Sam & Max 2

they ARE listening to us, don't worry, i think we'll get it back

PS: you just made a thread with the exact things that everybody else has been saying and doing for a week now, get caught up
 McKilled
03-11-2004, 8:13 AM
Originally posted by toenail1

PS: you just made a thread with the exact things that everybody else has been saying and doing for a week now, get caught up

but all the threads were apart and not organised :)

and i doubt that they listen to us.. otherwise it wouldnt have been cancelled in the first place :-/

by the way whats wrong with my spelling? :blush2:
 Dr Edison 007
03-11-2004, 9:35 AM
hmmm... if you get that, try going to a forum that ISNT FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT

They don't have any other forums.
Page: 1 of 1