Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worm Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Joetheeskimo
03-09-2004, 6:41 PM
A little while ago, I was sniffing around in a Worms World Party site and I stumbled upon this (http://www.wormwars.com). It's called Worm Wars, and it is SOOOO cool! Worm wars is a series (right now only two episodes) of about 5-6 minute movies with animations from Worms World Party. Now, I'll bet half of you haven't heard of them game, but you don't have to know much about it to like these movies. Now, enough of my chatting!! Watch both hilarious episodes and tell me what you think!

btw, these are not by me, they're by a fellow that goes around as Misterags. ;)
 Alegis
03-09-2004, 7:06 PM
i've only seen ep1 now but i find it really kewl (especially the good sound and slo mos) :) nice find
 Joetheeskimo
03-09-2004, 7:33 PM
Take a look at ep2! It's awesome! :)
 Alegis
03-09-2004, 7:36 PM
well i was loading it then, it takes some while (i wonder how big it is) the part when he walks over the grenades was awesome :p
 Joetheeskimo
03-09-2004, 9:38 PM
Yeah :D

Now why isn't anyone else replying?! :mad:
 ZBomber
03-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Because I'm scared..... :(

I didn't really find them special. The thing that was the closest to making me laugh was that sheep........ you gotta love sheep! :D
 Pie™
03-10-2004, 12:41 PM
that was great :lol:
Page: 1 of 1