Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

opinions on a situation

Page: 1 of 1
 access_flux
03-09-2004, 7:58 AM
ok, i met this chick today at least 6'2, french, blonde, HAWT.

anyway i was picking up wierd vibes, like i reckon i could get her if i tried, but i just want ot be certain.

FOR EXAMPLE:

she stuck around for the next train, when her was waiting there, cause my train left a minute or so before the the train after she was suppposed to catch i.e.

5:00- her train.
5:16- mine
5:17- the one she caught.

also, when i hugged her goodbye, she rubbed my back. i mean come on? huh?

also, when i was on the train, standing there, she turns around and gives me a huge smile, then gets up and hops on hers.

called whatever you like, but thats a sign right? or maybe its just because shes french... :confused: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: GRAMMAR mine good is not.
 Sivy
03-09-2004, 8:10 AM
to quote Wayne....

i say hurl... if you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be

or

next time you hug, rub her ass... if she gives you a weird look or slaps you then she's not interested. but if she smiles or rubs your ass in return, huzzah! get a room.

:D
 DarkLord60
03-09-2004, 2:44 PM
I like siv's advice though abit risky
 Alegis
03-09-2004, 2:55 PM
stroke her hair, this is an easy trick. if they look weird they're not that interested, but if they seem to enjoy that..its more subtle and safe than hitting her hiney
 access_flux
03-09-2004, 3:15 PM
i thought about the toucy thing, like touch her hand when we're sitting together, or the leg touching... see what happens....
 ET Warrior
03-09-2004, 4:39 PM
Or you could just look at her and say..."so...do you want to...do it?" Just like the Ladies Man.

I do not guarantee you wont get slapped in the face.
 Ziechel
03-09-2004, 5:26 PM
huh do you really do that when you meet a nice girl ? XD
I dont think you would act so, i think everyone is a bit shy, even you there aren't you ?
 Jed
03-09-2004, 6:17 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Or you could just look at her and say..."so...do you want to...do it?" Just like the Ladies Man.

I do not guarantee you wont get slapped in the face.

I oughta try that sometime :D
 TheHobGoblin
03-09-2004, 6:34 PM
Okay here's what I do... when she's not looking fly down on your glider and grab her!

Really, try to get to know her alot more, when she gets really used to talking to you, go for the shot.

Damn! I have very little luck with the girls... *serious*:(
 ZBomber
03-09-2004, 6:48 PM
Originally posted by Jed
I oughta try that sometime :D

Nah, you have to like a girl in order for it to work

SWISH! :D
 IG-64
03-09-2004, 6:51 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Okay here's what I do... when she's not looking fly down on your glider and grab her!

Really, try to get to know her alot more, when she gets really used to talking to you, go for the shot.

Damn! I have very little luck with the girls... *serious*:(

too many comics...
 Joetheeskimo
03-09-2004, 6:54 PM
I once brushed past a rather HAWT girl, and my stupid hand..well...brushed into her...you know...her backside. :eek: Not even on purpose, but now she's always avoiding me. :| Oh well. I've got a g/f already :p
 Captain Wilson
03-09-2004, 6:54 PM
the problems commuincation, to much communication.

I think the ass thing works best, if she looks wired, pretend it didnt happen
 TheHobGoblin
03-09-2004, 7:14 PM
Comics help:D :p

But this has been the worst year of my life
 ET Warrior
03-09-2004, 8:17 PM

That is a BAD plan right there mate. And that may be your source of problems. You give a woman that much time to get to know you and they're gonna start putting you on the friend list. And that is a list that is difficult to escape. Best bet is to strike hard and fast. Don't let em know what hit em.
 El Sitherino
03-09-2004, 8:22 PM
That is a BAD plan right there mate. And that may be your source of problems. You give a woman that much time to get to know you and they're gonna start putting you on the friend list. And that is a list that is difficult to escape. Best bet is to strike hard and fast. Don't let em know what hit em. That sounds alot like the date rape plan.... >_>;; weird.
 TheHobGoblin
03-09-2004, 8:25 PM
OH CRAP!
 wassup
03-09-2004, 8:47 PM
 access_flux
03-09-2004, 9:08 PM
hard and fast. thats my style *mmm no dirty mind* i've had the friend tragedy happen to me b4, tis a shocker. ah well. GO FOR GOLD!
 ET Warrior
03-09-2004, 9:09 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
That sounds alot like the date rape plan.... >_>;; weird.

You are a date rape plan....
 TheHobGoblin
03-09-2004, 10:16 PM
*Puts ani flame armor on*
anyhow Maybe I'll try that.
 access_flux
03-10-2004, 3:29 AM
orighty boys and girls. i'm off to figure it out. when i get some more news, i will post it up ASAP.

o/

later.
 access_flux
03-10-2004, 7:32 AM
well.... i have officially started hating the french, and decided celibacy, or pimping myself out is the best option. after 2 hours worth of talking yesterday and vibes, i didn't even get to testing the waters when a boyfriend popped into the equation. bah. meh.pffft. whatever. women suck.
 Sivy
03-10-2004, 8:12 AM
don't give up... if she flirting with you then maybe she's thinking about trading up.
 access_flux
03-10-2004, 9:23 AM
hmmm.... maybe. i dunno. i mean its not like shes gonna be here forever, and if she cheats, bah i don't give a sh!t. i'm as shallow as a goldfish's bowl atm.:):):):):)
 Ziechel
03-10-2004, 1:35 PM
LOL, that is getting very funny...

Nah, you have to like a girl in order for it to work

:amidala:
 wassup
03-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Just make sure the boyfriend isn't a 300 pound pro wrestler...then you should be alright. ;)
 TheHobGoblin
03-11-2004, 12:52 AM
Today I was in a bad mood.
 Tyrion
03-11-2004, 4:49 AM
Originally posted by access_flux
well.... i have officially started hating the french, and decided celibacy, or pimping myself out is the best option. after 2 hours worth of talking yesterday and vibes, i didn't even get to testing the waters when a boyfriend popped into the equation. bah. meh.pffft. whatever. women suck.

Bleh, women. Cant live with them, cant live without them, and sure love to make your life a living hell.

Anyway, dont follow Siv's advice. Considering that she is supposed extremely hot and tall, she probably has a 6'5 muscular boyfriend named Hans. :|
 access_flux
03-11-2004, 3:23 PM
meh
off to find new womens. cbf'd wairing
everyday more poon time list :P

women. can't live with em, can't shoot em ;/
 DarkLord60
03-11-2004, 3:29 PM
Originally posted by access_flux
meh
off to find new womens. cbf'd wairing
everyday more poon time list :P

women. can't live with em, can't shoot em ;/

Good luck flux
 TheHobGoblin
03-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Heh, so the crap hits the fan...

I had an odd dream...
 ET Warrior
03-12-2004, 3:05 PM
Today I was in a bad mood.
I had an odd dream...

It seems that this has turned into HobGoblin's thought of the day thread. :p

Bleh, women. Cant live with them, cant live without them, and sure love to make your life a living hell.
What? Why are you giving advice about women? You're not old enough to understand that concept. You're supposed to hate them still :p

I know I do....
 Herminator
03-12-2004, 3:17 PM
to qoute a woman I know:
when we say no, we mean yes.................................................................................sometimes.

hope that clear things up for you.
 TheHobGoblin
03-12-2004, 7:08 PM
It seems that this has turned into HobGoblin's thought of the day thread. :p

What? Why are you giving advice about women? You're not old enough to understand that concept. You're supposed to hate them still :p

I know I do....
My thread now! :mad:
Page: 1 of 1