Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a big boost to the cause

Page: 1 of 1
 toenail1
03-08-2004, 7:45 PM
I have just emailed Scott Kurtz, the creator of the comic PvP (www.pvponline.com), asking him to help post the emails, petitions, and info about the picket line on his website

and the website gets a HUGE amount of visitors everyday, so i hope if he posts this info, our cause will get greatly boosted

you may have seen some of PvP's comics in earlier issues of PCGamer

ill post more info as it comes
 Captain Gonzo
03-08-2004, 9:14 PM
Excellent! Nice work. I check out PvP a few times a week, I get the impression its a very popular strip. This will definitely get the word out a bit more, and as you say, surely it can only help the cause.

I wonder if Scott will actually fit it into the strip itself, perhaps if this thing escalates a bit more.
 toenail1
03-08-2004, 10:45 PM
he usually does stuff like that

everybody should read that everyday!!! especially you gonzo

its a hilarious comic

and its not only a webcomic! theres real comics!!!
 toenail1
03-08-2004, 11:06 PM
okay, heres a quick update:

I have also sent the same email (changed some names) to John Kovalic, another cartoonist, who draws Dork Tower at www.dorktower.com)

hopefully, he will also post the info

i also wanteed to send it to Aaron Williams (writer of Nodwick and Full Frontal Nerdity), but could not find his email on the webpage
www.nodwick.com)

if anybody has aaron williams email, please post it

PS: in case you were wondering, i did my email very professional and it sounds like an english teacher wrote it, not this sloppy crap i post here
 samandmaxfiend
03-08-2004, 11:27 PM
excellent idea toenail..i think a lot of comic fans would get behind the cause
 SyntheticGerbil
03-09-2004, 3:34 AM
Yeah maybe they'll all sign eightteen times too. You guys are genius!
 Ray Jones
03-09-2004, 6:53 AM
they must be lucky now to have that level of fame.
 toenail1
03-09-2004, 6:48 PM
they must be lucky now to have that level of fame

hey, dont be negative about these guys, they're amazing at making comics

and they actually are pretty famous, they always have booths at comic conventions which a lot of people visit, everybody knows they're names

plus you dont know how many hits www.pvponline.com) gets a day

A LOT
 SyntheticGerbil
03-09-2004, 7:10 PM
Oh shut up... www.pokemon.com) gets the same exposure.

I rest my case.
 Petite_Pirate
03-09-2004, 7:18 PM
aaron@nodwick.com

I found it under contact us at nodwick.com. It should work.
 Ray Jones
03-09-2004, 8:02 PM
i'm pretty sure they would demand your help/ whatever if they wanted it.

also i think la isnt that ignorant and knows that there would be disappointed folks, but still they are ignorant enough to ignore you.

go and ask doublefine prod to produce it.
 toenail1
03-10-2004, 12:20 AM
thanks petite_pirate

ill forward it to him right now

as for syntheticgerbil... i sure hope you get banned soon, do you really have that little of a life that all you do is post stupid comments on these boards? i know if you WERE banned, everybody would be happier
 SyntheticGerbil
03-10-2004, 2:18 AM
I have as much of a life as it takes to post positive comments on the board.

I was already banned once anyways.
 Jester
03-10-2004, 3:18 AM
And I know all of you new folks have read the "new folks - read this" sticky. Right?
 Ray Jones
03-10-2004, 7:15 AM
everybody has the free choice of ignoring sg's comments.

he wont get banned on these boards. i know he was banned once, but just because he went somewhere else and got shot in his big toe.

now he is back because, and this is what i personally believe, he had sex with the right person.

now what i want you to do is look, look behind his words, you will see how fragile and sweet he is, so inkytinkywinkysweet that you might want to give him a biiiig hug. constrictor style, y'know?
 samandmaxfiend
03-10-2004, 9:02 AM
hey toe nail if any of these sites link to a petition or sumthin let me know..and ill put a link to there site on www.savesamandmax.com)
 SyntheticGerbil
03-10-2004, 5:23 PM
I don't understand Ray, you're complimenting me now?

In your mind, I'm a decent human being that gets to have sex with the right people?
Oh if only that were true.
 Petite_Pirate
03-10-2004, 6:09 PM
Well, I actually find it quite funny that every one is making it a big deal about SG. What I find funnier is the fact that SG is so desperate for attention that he's willing to stoop to a low level of degration.

I say, if you don't like what he has to say, no matter how clever it may be, just ignore him and move on. Every one has the freedom to say whatever he wants, but it's up to us to deside if what is said is going to hurt us. And thats all I'm going to say on this matter. :angel:
 SyntheticGerbil
03-10-2004, 6:22 PM
Hey don't call me SG. Synthetic, Gerbil, or SyntheticGerbil is fine. Maybe even Sean, if you care enough.
 toenail1
03-10-2004, 7:07 PM
Aaron Williams of www.nodwick.com) said he will post it on his website. Here is the email he sent to me:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be happy to help out! I'll update late tomorrow night. In case I forget, send me an e-mail and give me a nudge. :)

Aaron

P.S. I hope they someday do the same for the late Interplay's "The Secret of Vulcan Fury."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's all give a big round of applause for him. :) :D

PS: Everybody whould go visit www.nodwick.com). They are really great comics that are definetely worth your time.

PPS: still no word from Scott Kurtz or John Kovalic, but I hope they'll reply soon.
 Ray Jones
03-10-2004, 7:23 PM
yeah. and if then sg not SG, eh sean?
 SyntheticGerbil
03-11-2004, 1:01 AM
Oh man, fuggin' hilarious.
 jokemaster
03-11-2004, 2:00 AM
I read PVP like twice a week. It's good. Hope he posts this.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-11-2004, 5:57 PM
HUAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TYPING IS REALLY BIG. I WOULD NOT HAVE GOT THE POINT IF IT WERE TYPED REALLY SMALL.

LOALAOOLOLOL LMOAOLLMA ROFLMOALMALOMOLOLOL
 Skinkie
03-11-2004, 6:15 PM
Originally posted by RayJones
yeah. and if then sg not SG, eh sean?

....Stargate right? Sg is Stargate. Good Show.
 Ray Jones
03-11-2004, 6:33 PM
damn right, mister. macgyver is without any doubt definitly the best man they could've got for this job. and parker lewis is awesome, too. he will come back, hopefully.

Originally posted by Sean "sg" Gerbil
LOALAOOLOLOL LMOAOLLMA ROFLMOALMALOMOLOLOL

is that hawaiian for "do me now"?

-> eeeeehehehehehe hahahahah ohohoho huhuhuhu har har *thud*

:D
 toenail1
03-11-2004, 6:47 PM
This is what Aaron Williams posted on www.nodwick.com) :

I also wanted to bring something to everyone's attention. Remember the famous LucasArts game "Sam and Max Hit the Road?" Well, apparently, work was done on a sequel, and then it was shelved. There's an on-line petition to get it out to the public, and I hope it succeeds. Next, we can work on "The Secret of Vulcan Fury." :)

hmmm, he seems to be after vulcan fury pretty bad. he mentioned it in the email he sent me too :)

thanks Aaron
Page: 1 of 1