Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

http://www.savesamandmax.com

Page: 1 of 1
 samandmaxfiend
03-08-2004, 6:20 PM
it had to be done..so i did it.. if every1 can let as many people know about the website..

below is a press release..if people could help me get it to as many sites as possible..especially the sites that ran the sam & max cancellation press release

Savesamandmax.com Press Release

Savesamandmax.com website launched.

In less than a week after Lucasarts announcement that it has stopped production on Sam & Max: Freelance Police a Save Sam & Max Website has been launched. The Site is dedicated to forcing LucasArts to reverse their decision and have Sam & Max 2 finished and released. There was a lot of frustration, anger and resentment after LucasArts shock announcement and the creator of http://www.savesamandmax.com) wants to "harness that in a productive way." "The campaign to get this game reinstated has just begun, as a petition approaches 10, 000 signatures, we have a picket line protest being organised to be held at LucasArts Offices in San Rafel, CA." "We also are encouraging everyone to mail their own piece of Sam & Max Fan Artwork to LucasArts to let them know their are Sam & Max Fans out there who would buy this game, contrary to whatever flawed research they have done." "I think its also time for the gaming community to take a stand and let companies like LucasArts know we want original and funny games like Freelance Police." I also challenge Mike Nelson who cancelled the game with that pathetic 2 line quote, to come out and respond to fans passionate showing of support for the game." And what does Sam & Max think of the website created to save the 6 foot dog and 3 foot rabbity thingy...

Sam - "My belief is that it represented the collective sorrow and frustration of all those whose favorite adventure game was steamrolled into the ground by cold, sterile, LucasArts."

Max - "I may weep openly"

Please help spread this press release to every gaming site, news publication possible.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-08-2004, 6:47 PM
I really wish you POLLY WOGS HALF TITS would stop making up things that Sam and Max MIGHT say. It just makes me shudder a bit. I don't know. Don't.
 samandmaxfiend
03-08-2004, 7:34 PM
sam and max did say that..i just changed a few words...
 Brushguy
03-08-2004, 7:49 PM
So now I know why he hates my fan comics.

This site is VERY similar to my site, www.freewebs.com/savesamandmax) , and I'm glad you have a link to mine in the middle of the page. I'll add your site to my links page.

The more sites like this the better. I am a bit jealous that you've got several more links than I do, though. Would you be offended if I stole some of your links to Sam and Max articles?
 samandmaxfiend
03-08-2004, 8:15 PM
not at all brushguy lets work together...
 samandmaxfiend
03-08-2004, 8:20 PM
and can you e-mail that press release to all those sites like gamespot for me?
 SyntheticGerbil
03-09-2004, 3:40 AM
Hey I didn't hate the comic based on the tackiness of both sites. In fact I haven't even seen yours. I didn't like the comic based on what I know I like.

SO let's leave it at: "just because."
 Ray Jones
03-09-2004, 7:31 AM
he only likes easy gals chewing on his cheesestick. for unknown reason he's addicted to this.

just to leave it at THAT.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-09-2004, 7:37 PM
Ho ho, you really are reaching low brow pathetic aren't you?

What kind of synonym for penis is CHEESESTICK? Come on ray, do a little better next time.
 Ray Jones
03-09-2004, 7:56 PM
err.. how am i supposed to know that you really have a penis? i was talking about cheesestick as cheesestick. the girls go for it.
trust me on that .. :D .. *cough* :indif:
 Pork_Soda
03-13-2004, 2:25 AM
Here's a pic you can use for the site, if you want too...
I would have e-mailed it, but hotmail decided to take the day off today. :/
Wookie (http://www.boomspeed.com/noodles/Wookie2.jpg)
 Skinkie
03-13-2004, 5:03 AM
Heh, you should've used the word Wookie instead of cheesestick, everyone knows what that means.
Page: 1 of 1