Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bar Fight Rules

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Homer
03-07-2004, 12:24 AM
I figured since the people who are participating in the bar fight are having problems remembering what the official rules are and it takes a long time to find them, that I would create a new thread & post them so that there would be quick reference for anyone who wanted to join the commotion. So, as best as I can remember, these are the rules:

1) If someone says you are down for X posts, you are down for X posts. There is no healing or potions or anything else to get you back up faster.

2) Once a person is down, they cannot be attacked & have more time down added on.

3) A person is considered down until they post again. After they repost, they are fair game.

4) Maximum number of posts to be down is 5. Generally accepted times are 2-3 posts. No one is allowed to permanently kill off someone else. (however, it is perfectly legal to kill yourself off permanently)

5) You cannot take down the entire room. Generally, the max number of people allowed to take out in one post is 2.

6) Only posts that take a legal action in the fight count towards ressurection goals. It is also a generally accepted practice of noting in your non-legal posts that, "*this does not count towards ressurrection*"

Please note, the Bar Fight IS a spam thread. I assume the mods & admins let it stay because it is fun for us & as long as it does not get out of hand & lead to flame wars, etc, there should be no problem. For any clarification of these rules, please pm myself, Kain, Topshot or anyone else that is a frequent poster in the thread.

Now I hope we have fewer problems. Also, can a mod or admin sticky this (and probably lock it too), if they feel it is worthy? Thanks.

*gets down off soap box*
 Lynk Former
03-07-2004, 12:30 AM
:dozey: you mean you guys actually have some sort of rule system in there? :dozey:
 Darth Homer
03-07-2004, 12:35 AM
we do, Kain & myself seem to be the enforcers and we have enough new people coming in to warrant a reposting of the rules for all to see
 the_lord_Revan
03-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Thanks man, that really clears things up quite a bit! thx man
 DarksideDjembe
03-11-2004, 2:06 PM
Uh-OH star wars nerds in a bar fight!! WATCH OUT!! :D

*gets brass knuckles ready*:fett:
 the_lord_Revan
03-12-2004, 12:41 AM
I should warn you darkside, ive got a very bad temper((flames burst outta my ears)) and if you could read sigs, than you would know not to call me a nerd, geek, handsmasher or any other things like that!
 Sabretooth
03-20-2004, 7:48 AM
Well, since there is no more bar fight, this thread should be closed as well, eh?
 Jedi Luke
03-20-2004, 9:08 AM
I just looked at the dead bar fight thread now. God I thought my spam was bad until I saw the bar fight thread.
 Lynk Former
03-20-2004, 9:36 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Luke
God I thought my spam was bad until I saw the bar fight thread.

:lol: lol
Page: 1 of 1