Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Funny things that happened in JK

Page: 1 of 1
 Jase_Morden
03-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey,
Okay, I've had some funny things happen in JKO and JKA, has anyone else? What are some cool/funny things that have happened to you guys in any Jedi Knight game?

I remember on the second Taspir mission in JKA, I came to the small area outside with the satellite and the Reborn waiting for me, I decided to jump behind the satellite to avoid him at first, he tried following me, but he slipped on the satellite and fell into the lava below!

-Jase
 TheHobGoblin
03-06-2004, 10:22 PM
lol bots tend to be stupid

In JKO I created like a crap load of reborn
I killed them all and I had like 3 life, a stormtrooper came outa nowhere and killed me... I started again and tortured him... :cool:
 Jase_Morden
03-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Rofl, damn Imperials.

In JO, I was in the Academy and I noticed the Jedi in the chamber below me who was training with remotes, I noclipped in and continually pressed the remote release button, by the time I was done, there were over 90 remotes in there, and the Jedi managed to kill them all, eventually, lol.
 topshot
03-06-2004, 10:36 PM
"The best way to disarm laser trip mines is to pull your enemy straight into them."

A reborn once tried to follow me to the otherside. Unfortunately for him, he ran out of force, tripped on a ledge, and fell straight to his untimely peril.
 TheHobGoblin
03-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Jase_Morden
Rofl, damn Imperials.

In JO, I was in the Academy and I noticed the Jedi in the chamber below me who was training with remotes, I noclipped in and continually pressed the remote release button, by the time I was done, there were over 90 remotes in there, and the Jedi managed to kill them all, eventually, lol.

Lol, I gotta try that later.
 Uber_Saber
03-07-2004, 12:23 AM
Actual records of a mission of Kyle Katarn's:

"Halt where you- blooowh!"

"It's a Reb hee-yurk!"
 TheHobGoblin
03-07-2004, 12:56 AM
I hate when troppers say "Let's see some ID" I mean I'm hold a freakin lightsaber, I don't think I belong here!
 Jase_Morden
03-07-2004, 2:42 AM
lol, you think they'd have figured that out by now.
 Uber_Saber
03-07-2004, 3:14 AM
You would also think the crack troops of the Empire would have improved their aim by now. But noooo....
 TiE23
03-07-2004, 3:57 AM
yeah, in the next Jedi Outcast, they should have a easter egg with a room full of stormies sharing a bong, then going to the shooting ranges and then you pop out and start slicing them up, and they will be going like "WTF is goinnnng onnn?" and another guy is going "Showww meeee some..... was thats word again? oh yeah, it was....*YAAHHGGGG!!!*" :D

TiE
 Sabretooth
03-07-2004, 6:34 AM
The best way to kill a tough duelist is also a funny one. Make sure have Force Grip 3. Then choke him and quickly move and release him where he would fall to his death!

Mind Trick the rancor (not mutated) in a corridor and he stays there forever unless somebody comes in front of him. Just MT him and make sure all hostages sneak through the back!
 Astrotoy7
03-07-2004, 6:34 AM
What was funny about JA for me, is that when KOTOR came out I realised what a joke JA was and from then on used it as a freakin coaster......

most useful it's ever been. really

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/coaster.jpg)

MTFBWYA
 TheHobGoblin
03-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
What was funny about JA for me, is that when KOTOR came out I realised what a joke JA was and from then on used it as a freakin coaster......

MTFBWYA

ROFL :rofl: :lol:
 |GG|Carl
03-07-2004, 12:56 PM
In the very first JA mission I got knocked down by a tree. :cool:
 TheHobGoblin
03-07-2004, 1:01 PM
Yeah that happened to me, I was like "WTF!"
 DarkLord60
03-07-2004, 3:44 PM

MTFBWYA

You copied me LOL
 Pie™
03-07-2004, 4:03 PM
http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/coaster.jpg) :lol:
Is that a Nazgul holding a lightsaber i see in the backgound??
:rofl:

Oh yeah, i was hit by that tree too :p
 dark jedi 8
03-07-2004, 7:28 PM
those damn trees...

anyway, pushing stormies over huge ledges has its pluses.:D
 Mike Windu
03-07-2004, 10:59 PM
hehehe... I've got wayyy to much stuff to talk about... we did some insane stuff in JO me and my buddies... I remember being in the pit level with 60 reborn and 30 jedi... that was how clone wars should have been... a great jedi vs sith fight...:p
 TheHobGoblin
03-07-2004, 11:04 PM
When I heard "male" Jaden's angry voice... sounds so forced
 jebbers
03-07-2004, 11:51 PM
on taspir in the room with the four pools of water i spawned a rancor, six wampas, about 25 reborns, a whole mess of stormies and 2 jedi trainers.....the rancor smoked everyone eventually.....even me and ripped me in half.....it was an interesting 30 minutes :fett:
 Darth Exar Kun
03-08-2004, 1:00 AM

MTFBWYA id rather have the coke leave a ring then let the stale taste of JA ruin my soda
 Astrotoy7
03-08-2004, 5:55 AM
Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
:lol:
Is that a Nazgul holding a lightsaber i see in the backgound??
:rofl:

the 9 kings of men, who above all, desired lightsabers......

one saber to rule them all :p

etc etc

MTFBWYA
 Crow_Nest
03-08-2004, 7:05 AM
On flight school, the moment the bots spawned they just jumped off the clift :D

The other time in SP, the light jedi saw an enemy, turned on their sabers and attacked the friendly NPCs!
Page: 1 of 1