Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Verify Fakeness

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
03-06-2004, 4:30 PM
Hey Thrik put this link right here (http://www.eternalconflict.co.uk/sm2news.php) up in the monkey island forums. Is it a cruel joke? Right now I'm going under the assumption that is is, so nobody get you hopes up, I just can't find anything that screams fake anywhere on it. Help me out here is it faked or not?
 outpost233
03-06-2004, 4:44 PM
I think its a fake cause if you actually type in lucasarts.com and then go to press from there it doesnt show that. BUT I HOPE I'M WRONG!
 toenail1
03-06-2004, 4:45 PM
wait, go to www.lucasarts.com)

they dont have it on their website, its a fake

RESUME THE HATE MAIL AND MASS BOYCOTT
 outpost233
03-06-2004, 4:47 PM
Originally posted by toenail1
wait, go to www.lucasarts.com)

they dont have it on their website, its a fake

RESUME THE HATE MAIL AND MASS BOYCOTT

I told you! DAMN THEM AND THERE FAKE PRESS RELEASES AND DAMN LUCAS ARTS TO HELL!
 Brushguy
03-06-2004, 5:51 PM
It is so fake. Nothing on their REAL site.

For one brief moment, my heart starting working again...

Who did that fake press anyway? I assume the same person who last year on April 1st, did the CMI Gamecube page, eh?
 Steve McGoiter
03-07-2004, 1:33 AM
It looks so real though, no spelling errors or anything. But if it was real it would be press release number 86, but it's not there. The only link is from the fan site. Why would anyone do this if it was a joke? I'll wait til tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
 Jester
03-07-2004, 1:55 AM
It's fake. It isn't real. A hoax, a scam, a scheme. End of discussion.
Page: 1 of 1