Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sayonara Sam and Max-- A Tribute MP3 Medley

Page: 1 of 1
 Deshrill
03-05-2004, 2:42 PM
I am sad about the recent cancellation of the Sam and Max: Freelance Police game, as are many people at this site. To bring back what fond memories I have of the original game, I took MP3s from Sam and Max Hit the Road and arranged them together to form an end credit style suite.

This is nothing new; I've done this various times for other games as postings on the Adventure Gamers fourms, but I hope this time people will listen to it and smile about their favorite Sam and Max memories.

Post comments below, if desired.

Sayonara Sam and Max (http://studentpages.scad.edu/~mtschi20/deshrill_sam_and_max_sayonara.mp3)
 Cerno
03-05-2004, 4:10 PM
Nice, but some voices would be nice.

Since I never played a version with voices, was there ever a fully dubbed version? I only know of a version with dubbed intro.
 Deshrill
03-05-2004, 4:15 PM
Thanks for enjoying it...

Yeah, there was a version with voices-- the CD-ROM version was a full "talkie" with voices throughout the whole game.

I'm not really sure how voices would fit into this because it's meant to be an instrumental medley, but it's an interesting suggestion.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-05-2004, 5:48 PM
Sam and Max Ragga dub, smoke some cheeba wit cho dreaded frien's mon.
Page: 1 of 1