Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

demo ? freeware ? & mini mod ?

Page: 1 of 1
 KOTORMRJay
03-05-2004, 6:23 AM
I have not done much moding as far as c++ is involved. I have tried to find a freeware version that will do the job but have had little luck.So I'll get to the point.
1 Does anyone know where I can acuire a freeware version or even a demo version that will allow me to make one mod.
2 If not I humbly request assitance in making of a mini mod that consist of only two asspects and should take virtualy no time to make.

I of course would prefer the first (ie a version of c++ that I can learn to mod on myself for ja) but if not I would of course appricate any help any one here can give, up to and including making the mini mod itself .Thank you.

( please contact me via email at KOTORMRJay@njgolf.net , with a approiate subject header )

KOTORMRJay
 razorace
03-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Uh, what does this have to do with OJP?

Anyway, to answer your question. I beleive that any compiler that can do .dll files can compile the JKA code. However, doing so would require a bit of work since the projects wouldn't be set up (unless the program can import Visual Studio .Net Solution files). Unfortunately, I've yet to have heard of anyone that has gotten it to work yet with a non Visual Studios compiler.
 keshire
03-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Some compilers can import VC6 projects.

use the prjconverter.exe out on the net to convert them and then import them into your favorite free compiler.
Page: 1 of 1