Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Invisible Man

Page: 1 of 1
 IG-64
03-03-2004, 9:52 AM
I made a completely invisible skin that can be D/L here (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=447).

For all that care, cheers.
 Thrawn42689
03-03-2004, 2:22 PM

Please just go away.
 GothiX
03-03-2004, 2:23 PM

*poke poke bash slap kick bash bash punch whack*
 Lightning
03-03-2004, 2:24 PM
Looks great............:rolleyes:
 IG-64
03-03-2004, 2:57 PM
I think I did something wrong...
 Thrawn42689
03-03-2004, 9:51 PM
Yeah, you sure did.
 SiThLoRd><1000
03-04-2004, 1:16 AM
Eh? Oh, also, HapSlash's Sandtrooper model is out at LucasFiles. GET IT NOW!!! MACHT SCHNELL!!!
 Thrawn42689
03-04-2004, 2:39 AM
Jawohl, mein Fьhrer!

(Fine)
 IG-64
03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Look, I read the rules and if I made a mistake I'm sorry but it's nothing to be rude about.
 Pahricida
03-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Hey Thrawn42689 ... **** you !
 Autobot Traitor
03-04-2004, 12:22 PM
So basicaly, to make this skin, you went and type model/players/skinname/nodraw for all the textures?
First off, no one wants to download that kind of crap, second its been done before, third, there is a cloakable shadowtrooper that is much much better. That my friend is why you are takign so much flak.
 IG-64
03-04-2004, 3:10 PM
Originally posted by Autobot Traitor
So basicaly, to make this skin, you went and type model/players/skinname/nodraw for all the textures?
First off, no one wants to download that kind of crap, second its been done before, third, there is a cloakable shadowtrooper that is much much better. That my friend is why you are takign so much flak.

Well, freaking exuse me, you might as well spit in my face, I couldn't find an invisible skin so I made one myself with a full-transpaency GIF as the skin, I thought I would just share my work and if you don't wanna d/l it don't scream it to my face, I swear you are the rudest bunch of freaks.
 Marcus(JSA)
03-04-2004, 4:01 PM
This thread has some really abuse bollox posted to it?

Are these from n00bs who just have no idea how to make a skin and they are just abusing IG-64 out of jealousy? Of course they are - idiots!

(Yea, go ahead say whatever you like back, I don't give a toss!)

Anyway, I downloaded the skin for a laugh - cheers IG-64!
 Alegis
03-04-2004, 4:29 PM
why be mad? its not cheating. if you dont have the skin you'll see a good ol kyle...
 Autobot Traitor
03-04-2004, 4:41 PM
Well, freaking exuse me, you might as well spit in my face, I couldn't find an invisible skin so I made one myself with a full-transpaency GIF as the skin, I thought I would just share my work and if you don't wanna d/l it don't scream it to my face, I swear you are the rudest bunch of freaks.

Sorry if I came of a little harsh, I didn't mean to offend you. After 3 years of JO and JA floating around, there have been several of these. The first thing that poped into my head was that this was just a skin that would rot away in my base folder. But that's just me, I'm sure there are plenty of people like yourself and Marcus whom will enjoy this.
Again, no hard feeling:)
 SiThLoRd><1000
03-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Thrawn,

It's "Jawohl, mein Fьhrer", please get it right or don't attempt Deutsch. Second, why are you saying that and being an ass to him?
 Alegis
03-06-2004, 8:28 AM
Do or do not, there is no try

Why is it impossible not to take that comment too seriously? I find it slightly funny, as should you *force mindtrick*
 Thrawn42689
03-06-2004, 4:03 PM
Let me explain.

1. There are plenty of these skins already. You can find two just by searching pcgamemods for "invisible." :p
2. It takes ZERO effort to make something like this.
3. It's completely pointless, you don't have to download something from the net to do it. The second pcgm result even includes a tutorial on how to add incorrect filenames.
4. It requires no talent to make something like that, why are you showcasing it? That's my main gripe.

Does that make sense? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you're going to post something like that you're obviously not looking for "sweet omg ive been waiting for this for so long" comments. :rolleyes:
 IG-64
03-07-2004, 2:27 AM
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
Let me explain.

1. There are plenty of these skins already. You can find two just by searching pcgamemods for "invisible." :p
2. It takes ZERO effort to make something like this.
3. It's completely pointless, you don't have to download something from the net to do it. The second pcgm result even includes a tutorial on how to add incorrect filenames.
4. It requires no talent to make something like that, why are you showcasing it? That's my main gripe.

Does that make sense? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you're going to post something like that you're obviously not looking for "sweet omg ive been waiting for this for so long" comments. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by me
For all that care, cheers.

does that sound anywhere near "HEY LOOK WUT I MADE! ITS AWSOME AND SEXAY! NEVA BEEN DUN B4!!11" to you?
 Thrawn42689
03-07-2004, 3:31 AM
I don't quite follow you--are you saying you knew there were invisible skins already? :confused:
Page: 1 of 1