Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Basic/Enhanced Ideas: Toggelable Flamethrower, Jetpack, and New SP Saber Menu

Page: 1 of 1
 Shimaon
03-02-2004, 10:26 PM
First off, I know its not likely these will be done, but I figured I might as well post them since I'm no modder, although I am working on learning some stuff with the hope that I may be one day. But if anyone could do any of these at all for me, my sincerest thanks would go to them.

Alrighty, I'm pretty sure the first two would be considered basic:
Toggelable Flamethrower/Jetpack - These are two seperate things, basically, you can go into the menu, and like with dismemberment, toggle on and off a flamethrower instead of force lightning, and a jetpack on double jump, both in the same method as Boba Fett.

And I think this one would be enhanced:
A new SP saber menu that could incorporate the RGB blade colors ala the current color tone on character creation, but also, allows you to choose a hilt in the same method as multiplayer (as in, from a menu, not clicking), and gets all sabers from your base folder in the same was MP does.

Thanks for looking,
Alex
 razorace
03-03-2004, 1:20 AM
I'm not really sure that toggleable flamethrower or jetpack options are doable in SP. both of which require cheat codes. I don't know if you can do that

And I know the rgb sabers aren't doable for SP because we don't have the SP source code. Sorry.
 Shimaon
03-06-2004, 4:29 PM

Hmm, first, on the topic of the RGB sabers, if you can't do it for SP, then how could you do the RGB color tones for character creation in SP?

Also, the reason I don't like using the playermodel cheat is because I also then have to use "setforceall" to get my force right... perhaps a new NPC with Boba's model could do what I want?
 razorace
03-06-2004, 4:59 PM
Originally posted by Shimaon

Hmm, first, on the topic of the RGB sabers, if you can't do it for SP, then how could you do the RGB color tones for character creation in SP?

The system and cvars for that ability was already in place
Page: 1 of 1