Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

no saber blade in sp with custom model

Page: 1 of 1
 tillo
03-02-2004, 9:08 PM
hello

i have some very wired problem

i have put a custom model into JA and it works perfect in multiplayer

but if i use the model in sp i have no saber-blade and i have absolutely no idear why!!

if the problem is caused by the model i think it wouldnґt work in multiplayer ?!?

but if the problem is some scripting/coding stuff i wonder why the problem also ocure if i only (e.g.) replace the kyle model.glm ?

does anyone had a similar problem?

thx
 Lil Killa
03-02-2004, 11:55 PM
has something to do with either your tags or your .sab file..
 tillo
03-03-2004, 8:48 AM
hmm iґm not sure.. its a bit more complex

the only difference between my and the default models is that my model isnґt segmentet.. so you cant cap the l-hand (e.g.)

but iґt would be very stupid if thats the problem bc i can play multiplayer with absolutely NO problems.. everything just working fine.. !!

in sp i see the blade if i throw the saber but at the moment it returns into my hands the blade disapears
if i change with "playermodel <modelname>" my model the new (default) model appears WITH blade if i change back to my model it appears WITHfOUT blade..

all sabers work fine. ... on other playermodels.. only with my it doesnґt work..

and with tags.. are they tags on the playermodel who are responsible for the saber-blade and are only used in singelplayer?

if i use other custom playermodels they work fine but they are all segmentet..

does anyone knows other custom-models which arenґt segmentet? so i can test if this is the bug!

edit: maybe i should mention that i hear the saber sound but canot do any damage

edit2: i have all tags and all bones (haha) of the default models
Page: 1 of 1