Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Campaign For Rgb Sabers In Next Patch

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterHill1987
03-02-2004, 6:19 PM
Post in this thread if you want RGB Sabers in the next patch.

(RGB Sabers = Red Green Blue Sabers which means you have sliders so you can create your own saber colour)

We need your post for any possibility of it to be made for the next patch
 MasterHill1987
03-02-2004, 6:24 PM
also gives the game a new appeal to play it
 accident
03-02-2004, 6:28 PM
uhhh, who wouldnt want that in the next patch?
That would be awesome.
 AIVAS
03-02-2004, 8:21 PM
Originally posted by accident
uhhh, who wouldnt want that in the next patch?
That would be awesome.

Exactly :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
 Crow_Nest
03-05-2004, 12:19 PM
The Last Hope side server mod already has a working RBG sabers, buts its only for multiplayer. And its kinda bugged i think, doesnt work really well.
 keshire
03-05-2004, 1:13 PM
Or you can wait for the next OJP release. TCK ported his code over and made it a lot more robust. Should be in basic and enhanced...but I'll always recommend enhanced.
 GothiX
03-05-2004, 1:56 PM
There won't be a new patch. This thread is just as useful as George W Bush.
 Master_Keralys
03-05-2004, 9:37 PM
There won't be a new patch. This thread is just as useful as George W Bush.

Eh, politics aside, exactly. IF you want RGB sabers (and most people do, it's true) go use the mods that have it. OJP's system seems to be the best at this point, and if you dont' want gameplay changes just use Basic (but believe me, Enhanced kicks some serious butt).

And as a note - SP's not going to get it anytime soon. A better thread to start to get it into SP would be the "RELEASE THE SP SDK" thread so that the modders can actually touch SP - which they'd can't currently.
 Kurgan
03-05-2004, 10:54 PM
I thinks suffice to say that RGB sabers are pretty low on the list of things people would want in a patch (IF ONE WAS EVEN PLANNED WHICH ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO NO).

Not to diss your idea of course.

But be patient, OJP will have full working RGB saber options very soon so you won't need to wait for a patch.
Page: 1 of 1