Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fett Pack + Flamethrower on all SP Characters?

Page: 1 of 1
 Shimaon
02-29-2004, 8:07 PM
Is there a way to basically change it so that at least Fett's Jetpack, and possibly his flamethrower as well is enabled on all SP PCs? I'm just interested in using it in conjunction with IZaNaGI's Fett mod for SP.
 razorace
03-04-2004, 11:29 AM
I think you can use the playermodel cheat to get bobafett's powers. Check out the cheating threads in general discussion for details.
 Shimaon
03-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Heh, thats the thing, I know you can do that, but it also resets your force powers to some wierd things, so its kinda irritating to have to do "setforceall 2/3" to get them working again. Perhaps what I want to accomplish could be done by another fett model?

Alex
 jojobob
03-24-2004, 2:12 AM
you could make a script or bind a button to make all your force powers the way you want them to be. suppose the script is called myforce.cfg. so you type exec myforce.cfg and it does what's in the script.
 TK-425
04-02-2004, 12:37 PM
or just do what i do i beleve you want to change your playermodel
with all your force powers set to full or costom setings here is an
egzample of what i do with other things that mite work for you

bind g ";playermodel boba_fett;setforceall 3;setforcedrain 2;......

hope this helps:trooper:
Page: 1 of 1