Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lamp glow problem in SP

Page: 1 of 1
 Billy Shears
02-29-2004, 3:40 PM
I noticed on the Bakura level that the lamps right under the first doorway on the level into the facility had been replaced with black boxes with a white border........These weren't there the last thousand times I played through SP and I noticed it was on the emitters of the beams that connect the tram cars on the Corellia level too.

Anyone know what the problem is?
 Michael Plant
02-29-2004, 5:27 PM
Maybe you have to many mods. It happens everytime I try to do my own, so I never do.
 Crow_Nest
03-01-2004, 8:24 AM
Did you install any new maps or skin?
 GothiX
03-01-2004, 8:50 AM
Sounds like a conflicting shader file to me.
 Crow_Nest
03-01-2004, 9:16 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
Sounds like a conflicting shader file to me.

Could be, but it is most likely caused by the matrix reloaded, bespin or forest map.
 Billy Shears
03-01-2004, 8:08 PM
Thanks, guys, it was the bespin map. I have the matrix reloaded, but it's working ok with it still there....ah, well, thanks again, cheers. :)
 Andy867
03-02-2004, 5:01 AM
well, dont look at any water in SP, because the Matrix Mod overrides the default water texture used by Raven Software for SP.
 Crow_Nest
03-02-2004, 5:14 AM
Are you using the matrix reloaded v3? Cause the author said there wont be anymore screwed up textures, but i can still see some.
Page: 1 of 1