Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Boba Fett's jetpack on another NPC?

Page: 1 of 1
 TreantSetsuna
02-29-2004, 12:39 AM
i have a quick question. im adding multiple NPC's to the game using the NPC tool, and i wanted to add jango. problem is, i dunno how to add the flamethrower and jetpack to him. im less worried bout the flamethrower, but the jetpack is a big deal to me. also, can someone point me in the direction of a jango model WITH the jetpack, or if i can just set him to have it, and it automatically appears on his back?

Also, what would i do to give an NPC that AMAZINGLY high Desann/reborn Force jump?

Answers would be very helpful, Thanks. ^_^;

MTFBWY
 razorace
03-04-2004, 11:26 AM
The jetpack appears when the character has one.

I beleive the items/abilities that a SP NPC has is determined by their NPC class. Beyond that, I don't know. Try the general discussion area. I beleive it has been discussed there before.
 ronbrothers
03-07-2004, 8:56 AM
Simply make his class "bobafett". The only problem is that he'll be invulnerable.
Page: 1 of 1