Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do i use this model I D/Led in SP?

Page: 1 of 1
 Igotskeelz
02-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Ok, so how do I take the Mara Jade model I D/Led and use her in SP?
 Kurgan
02-29-2004, 2:49 PM
Usually instructions are included in the readme file (or you can contact the author).

However if this was made specifically for JA (and not a JK2 model) you should be able to just drop it in your /base folder and start up the game.

If done correctly it should appear in the list of models you can select. If it just replaces Kyle (in which case it's definately a JK2 model) then you'll see it by spawning Kyle Katarn in SP (npc spawn kyle).
 Igotskeelz
03-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Well, its not an SP model, its a MP model. Its the GLM Mara Jade model from JK2. I thouhgt i read a post somewhere, that if it has a NPC/Bot file it can be used as a playable char in SP???
 Prime
03-01-2004, 6:20 PM
Check out the tutorial here. (http://map-review.com/index.php?page=tutorial_view&id=7) It takes some editing, but it is possible.
Page: 1 of 1