Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DSC Lan Fest this July!

Page: 1 of 1
 RpTheHotrod
02-28-2004, 6:26 PM
That's right... DSC (Dark Spire Clan) is holding it's SECOND Lan Fest this July! Last year's DSC Fest I was a COMPLETE SUCCESS. Everything exceeded our expectations. We had about 45 people come and we all had a blast. Tournaments, prizes, you name it, we had it! We had people from all over the U.S. come, and we're expecting a great success for Lan Fest II, as well. Be a part of it! I'm gonna be there, and who here doesn't want to meet me in person ;)

This LAN Party is being hosted above Unison Microcomputer's store in Gainesville, GA.

Plan ahead and clear July 23-25 out, because you're gonna be gaming right next to me. Chance in a lifetime :D

The location for the LAN has increased in size, and we are now expecting at least 100 people to show for the second lan fest.

Plan ahead, and pre-register at www.dsclanfest.net) ! You guys have always wanted to get together sometime, so here's your chance. Let's make this happen for real!

News and updates can be found at www.dsclanfest.net)

Games played are (but not limited to) :
Counter-Strike
Day Of Defeat
Natural Selection
Unreal Series (including 2004 demo)
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast/Academy
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
MoHAA
WarCraft III
StarCraft: BroodWar
and much more!

See you in July
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2004, 6:37 PM
AHahhaha, read the stuff you have to bring, sounds stupid to me, I cant lug those things around with me.
 IG-64
02-28-2004, 6:47 PM
Discovery Channel LAN Fest! :urpdude:

J/K

Sry, can't go to any LAN fest, much less out of my nieghborhood.
 RoxStar
02-28-2004, 7:04 PM
Woohooo nerd fest 2004!

j/k

What the heck! Bring your own computer!

That really is nerdy@
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2004, 8:16 PM
Ohhhh ok, this is no mor ethen a pimp because its your job (see fest staff) i thought you were stoked about entering or something RpTheHotrod.
 RpTheHotrod
02-28-2004, 8:21 PM
Well...I went last year, and going this year...you guys should come to, and we could chill out :)

and yeah...bring your own computer. It's a lan fest...not a lan center with pre-set computers... if you wanted that, heh...go to your local lan center.

This is to chill out with good friends :D
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2004, 8:25 PM
I would except i live in Canada...and im not all that great.
 RpTheHotrod
02-28-2004, 8:32 PM
I live in Texas, but I just fly over. Well worth the trip imho
 topshot
02-29-2004, 7:05 AM
I would if I could, but even if I wanted to, I don't think I'd have enough for airline tickets. I could drive down there, but then again, I don't even have my driver's license yet. So, as the saying goes: "Too bad, so sad."

How I just enjoy the things that happen to me.:rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1