Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cool

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
02-28-2004, 3:11 AM
I was sitting upstairs workng with my dad's computer while he was watching Jay Leno when Jay says, "Next up, Jim Caviezal!" My dad then said, "Hey, I went to college with a guy named Jim Caviezal. I think he lives in Washington somewhere now." A neat coincidence I thought, so I went back to what I was doing. A minute later Jim walks on stage and I hear my dad say, "My gosh, he looks just like him too!"

That peaked my interest so to imdb.com I did go. That confirmed everything. As it turns out, my dad went to college with Jim Caviezal's dad, Jim Caviezal.

I think that's kinda neat. :D
 wassup
02-28-2004, 3:46 AM
You mean this guy (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=bios&id=1800353911)?) Hey, now you can say your dad went to college with the father of Jesus. ;)
 TiE23
02-28-2004, 3:48 AM
well, i was on the same plane with Jay Leno :D

TiE
 IG-64
02-28-2004, 5:14 AM
Program Rhett is spreading...

>_>
 BawBag™
02-28-2004, 7:56 AM
Go BB™'s av!
I beleive he's now Jesus.....
:p
 Astrotoy7
02-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by wassup
...Hey, now you can say your dad went to college with the father of Jesus. ;) ...

yeah, what a great pick up line for sunday school hotties !

MTFBWYA
 obi
02-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Oh yea Rhett?

Jacob(my real name), in the Bible, was Jesus's grandfather.

Ahem.
 Darklighter
02-28-2004, 12:35 PM
And that's Obi's claim to fame...nah, I can't beat that XD
 rick ulo 11103
02-28-2004, 1:12 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Oh yea Rhett?

Jacob(my real name), in the Bible, was Jesus's grandfather.

Ahem.

jesus has a grandfather? i didnt know god had a father

my name is santiago, in english that would be james

ring a bell?
 ZBomber
02-28-2004, 1:13 PM
Damn, I'm only the Son to Jay Leno......... Yeh, you beat me. :(

Thats kinda neat though. ^_^
 obi
02-28-2004, 2:27 PM
Originally posted by rick ulo 11103
jesus has a grandfather? i didnt know god had a father

Jacob was Joseph's father. It's mixed in with all that begating.
 TiE23
02-28-2004, 4:18 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Damn, I'm only the Son to Jay Leno......... Yeh, you beat me. :(

Thats kinda neat though. ^_^ ? What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

And another thing.... my dad worked with Mark Summers (That guy on Double Dare and that cool Food Show, but i forgot its name) for a couple of days.... and Mark even rode in his car with him :D
Beat that!

And, my sisters old best friend was the great great great great.... grand daughter of Ulysses S. Grant, the guy who saved the Union and was the 18th president of the USA Heres Some More Info (http://www.mscomm.com/~ulysses/)

TiE
 IG-64
02-28-2004, 4:27 PM
Originally posted by Tie 23
? What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

And another thing.... my dad worked with Mark Summers (That guy on Double Dare and that cool Food Show, but i forgot its name) for a couple of days.... and Mark even rode in his car with him :D
Beat that!

And, my sisters old best friend was the great great great great.... grand daughter of Ulysses S. Grant, the guy who saved the Union and was the 18th president of the USA Heres Some More Info (http://www.mscomm.com/~ulysses/)

TiE

Food Unwrapped, I love that show. Mark Summers is a great host.
 ZBomber
02-28-2004, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by Tie 23
? What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Yes, its called a joke. :rolleyes:
 TiE23
02-28-2004, 5:02 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Food Unwrapped, I love that show. Mark Summers is a great host.

Yes, thats it :D

TiE
 Astrotoy7
02-28-2004, 11:31 PM
i went to high school with a guy who's now the host of a reality tv restaurant show here in Oztralia. I hate those type of shows. However, one of the major sydney newspapers recently contacted me(and many others in that graduating year) asking if we'd like to do an interview about that guy....

Eric Bana(Hulk, Troy, Black Hawk Down) also went to that high school. Being older than me he was a few years ahead so I'm not going to say I know him. Even before he became more well known in Hollywood he had been a well known comedian/actor here in Oz...

MTFBWYA
 Druid Allanon
02-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
i went to high school with a guy who's now the host of a reality tv restaurant show here in Oztralia. I hate those type of shows. However, one of the major sydney newspapers recently contacted me(and many others in that graduating year) asking if we'd like to do an interview about that guy....

Eric Bana(Hulk, Troy, Black Hawk Down) also went to that high school. Being older than me he was a few years ahead so I'm not going to say I know him. Even before he became more well known in Hollywood he had been a well known comedian/actor here in Oz...

MTFBWYA

My surname is Tang. Tang Dynasty was the Golden Age of China. Bwahwahwa, I feel so honoured. :D
 Mike Windu
02-29-2004, 3:06 PM
my name is Michael. I'm an archangel.

beat that Rhett!
 DarkLord60
02-29-2004, 5:34 PM
heh thats cool
 Alegis
02-29-2004, 6:01 PM
Originally posted by BawBag™
Go BB™'s av! show me your patent!

My dad went to college with..wait whats his name again..steve balmer, head at microsoft now
 Link_Solo
03-01-2004, 7:22 AM
Why do I keep seeing "bantha fodder"?
 Sivy
03-01-2004, 7:26 AM
Originally posted by Link_Solo
Why do I keep seeing "bantha fodder"?

well done, you win the 'most off-topic post' award :thumbsup:

:D

anyway, thats your user title, it will change the more you post.. once you get to 1000 you can put what you want there.

back on topic...

thats cool rhett

my dad went to school with cliff richard...

which is not cool
 Herminator
03-01-2004, 8:26 AM
the closest Ive been to a celebrity was when my dad was interviewed by Michael Palin in one of his travel shows...

oh, wait!! im a oldies band!! Herman Hermitz!
 Astrotoy7
03-01-2004, 9:14 AM
Originally posted by Druid Allanon
My surname is Tang. Tang Dynasty was the Golden Age of China. Bwahwahwa, I feel so honoured. :D

A chinese druid from the Wu Tang clan, werd up, you 'ole dirty bastard !!

MTFBWYA
Page: 1 of 1