Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KH 2 fans

Page: 1 of 1
 MysticSpade
02-27-2004, 5:59 PM
ok i stumbled across some official artwork and i figured you guys would like to take a look

http://ansemreport.com/images/officialart/oa35.jpg)
from what i gather from my Final Fantasy experience this fella here appears to be Zidane from FF9. Now i wonder if he is actually goin to be in the game

here is another
http://ansemreport.com/images/officialart/oa34.jpg)

but after looking at this one it appears to be an early concept drawing of Sora.

so what are you guys thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 2 while we fans are patiently waiting for it.
 Domo-Kun
02-27-2004, 6:54 PM
KH2= t3h awesomeness...It will be more mature to sya the least.
 Darth Exar Kun
02-27-2004, 6:58 PM
i think thats concept art for the the origina; KH since i saw it long before SE annoucned at the TGS
 Astrotoy7
02-27-2004, 7:05 PM
It could be Zidane, he did have the tail and wear construction boots ! Still, he didnt have that type of haircut in FF9(Zidane is in my sig, 3rd from left...take a look)

Being a square(enix) and Final Fantasy fan, you'd think I'd find KH interesting...not in the least :( I think the thing that sours it the most is the Disney factor, I hate Disney with a spine crawling passion...... ah, well if Zidane(on of my fave FF characters ever!) is in KH2 I might at least give it a try.....

MTFBWYA
 MysticSpade
02-27-2004, 7:05 PM
i know...like i said by the time i saw the 2nd pic there i noticed it was concept art for what Sora could've looked like. although he looked a lil too much like Zidane for taste. i am glad they made him a "normal" human.
 Astrotoy7
02-27-2004, 7:11 PM
Oh, so it wasnt Zidane after all.... Since Cloud and Aeris made it into Kh1 I'm sure there'll probably be more cameos in KH2. It's an excellent marketing ploy......if ppl playing the game really like that cameo character then they'll end up wanting to check out those games too.....

What KH needs is either/and/or

*A powerful but confused Black Mage like Vivi(FF9)
*A Moogli
*A Chocobo

...but then that'd just make it Final Fantasy, wouldnt it !

MTFBWYA
 Rogue Nine
02-27-2004, 7:15 PM
That's not Zidane. Doesn't have his geeky thief jacket on. :p

I dunno if they'll include characters from FFIX in the next KH. The only character from IX in the first was the moogle, and those are pretty universal when it comes to FFs. I'd like to see Garnet/Dagger in there and perhaps Vivi. The rest...eh. Not so much. It'd be cool if they stuck more characters from VII (Tifa, Vincent), VIII (Quistis, Rinoa), and X (Yuna, Rikku) in there.
 Darth Exar Kun
02-27-2004, 7:52 PM
only characters from VII,VIII and X can be in the KH series due to perosnel and character creator issues
 DarkLord60
02-27-2004, 9:48 PM
What is KH?
 Sam
02-27-2004, 10:16 PM
^
Kingdom Hearts

Vivi must be in the new KH........its the law.
 MysticSpade
02-27-2004, 10:16 PM
yeah i know Tetsuya Namoru (sp?) is the director and character designer of KH. so that is why FF7,8 and 10 people are in the game. those are the ones that he has ties too.

and KH is Kingdom Hearts
 Astrotoy7
02-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by MysticSpade
yeah i know Tetsuya Namoru (sp?) is the director and character designer of KH. so that is why FF7,8 and 10 people are in the game. those are the ones that he has ties too.

and KH is Kingdom Hearts

hmm, perhaps thats why ff9 looks so different, and is also undoubtedly my favourite of all FF games.... not that I dont love the others, but I just have a special thing for FF9.. ...I am playing FFx-2 at the moment. I think the plot is a bit foppish at times(unlike FFX) but the gameplay is excellent...

MTFBWYA
 MysticSpade
02-28-2004, 3:46 PM
i didn't really care for 9 what so ever. i played it all the way through and i must say Trance Kuja is a punk b***h. but i love 7,8 and like 10 before i really knew who the guy was who designed the characters. but i only liked the visual aspect of 10. IMO if 7 and 8 looked how 10 did there would be no contest of which games are better. but i feel that someday they will get that visual upgrade.

in the meantime i will patiently wait for Final Fantasy Advent Children for my FF7 fix.
 Rogue Nine
02-28-2004, 8:09 PM
FFVII is overrated and overhyped. FFVIII is underrated and overlooked.
 MysticSpade
02-28-2004, 10:20 PM
i really liked FF7 and FF8. granted i liked 7 better than 8 but that is because of the Story in 7. the story is just awesome and 8 was slightly below but better in certain aspects.
 jokemaster
02-28-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm definetely buying this and Chain of Memories for GBA
 Mike Windu
02-29-2004, 2:22 AM
ok people... time for the Kingdom Hearts fanatic to break it down for ya...

In another side another story... 1 Unknown weilds 2 keyblades, Oblivion and Oathkeeper... in the Kh2 trailer... there is a blonde wielding those same 2 keyblades

One Unknown in Another side another story is in fact Riku.

Chain of Memories takes place right after the events of KH. Kh2 will take place one year after KH.

If you have seen Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive]. You will notice that when the dual wielding Unknown throws the keyblade to another Unknown, he opts to throw Oblivion instead of Oathkeeper.

Oathkeeper is SORA's keyblade given to him by Kairi. Why would the blonde kid have it?

The director of KH2 says that the blonde kids clothes represents some part of his story. Linked to sora or somethin like that

In the KH2 trailer, the confrontation dialogue between the Red Haired Unknown says: I cannot let you see Sora...

The 3rd enemy=Nobody "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are nonexistent." The Nobodies are the white elastic looking things in the KH2 trailer.

Remember that the keyblade was originally meant for Riku, but Riku chose the darkness, so the keyblade chose Sora instead. Look for Riku and the blonde kid to play big roles in KH2.

In deep dive, it shows Sora at an end point surrounded by a grass field... this could be the end of the road that Sora Goofy and Donald are seen on in the ending movie. It cuts to bottle with a message inside... possibly a message from Kairi trying to reach Sora. After that the confrontation between the Dual Keyblade Unknown and the Neo Heartless takes place, and the Unknown on the roof looks over the battle. The DKU runs up the building and throws Oblivion to the other Unknown... at which point the 13 points begin to show up.

the 13 points are:

XIII: "Where is Sora?" "We must find him."
XII: Ansem's other report: "A creature born of ignorance."
XI: Behind the darkness~ door to the light
X: The secret place. "His voice, it's left me." "This time I'll fight."
IX: A world between~ a forgotten world; The Gathering
VIII: "The Third Enemy=Nobody. Who are the Nobody you ask? They are the nonexistant."
VII: Endless~ "What took you so long Kairi?" "Can we do it... Against that?" Heartless: "We have come for you, my leige." "You are the source of all the Heartless."
VI: The Thirteenth Order~Metamorphosis~ "Sora?" "Sora...Why?" "Your Highness! But Why!"
V: Change: The Third Key
IV: End of the World: "What is this place?" "Is this the answer you've been looking for?" "This is the world in its true form." "Maybe our journey meant nothing after all."
III: Paradise
II: We'll go together

Now, there is no point one, possibly a subliminal message towards Kingdom Hearts 2.

Point speculation: 13 could be said by Goofy or Donald. 12 is self explanatory. 11 Remember that door to the Light at the end of Kingdom hearts? 10- This is full of references to Kairi and the secret place in the tree things. 9- The gathering could mean a gathering of the Unknowns... one theory is that the Unknowns are shells of people, not actual people.8- already explained. 7- This is an interesting one... could the red guy in the bandages be the source of the Heartless? one can only guess. 6- most likely represents Sora's choice to either save someone, or go evil(I wouldn't count on the latter)5- Dual Unknown-2 keyblades Sora-Kingdom Key Riku-Dark Keyblade Mickey- His own key... I believe this may refer to Mickey as he was the third shown with a keyblade in deep dive and also in KH.4- again said by the main group. 3- Destiny Islands? 2- During this phrase... all 4 Unknown we have seen are shown

After the 13 points, we see an Unknown sitting on a rock. He is approached by another Unknown... The sitting unknown says "He looks just like you." We then see Sora floating over the ocean, reminiscent of the opening dream sequence.

:) I have my sources
 Domo-Kun
02-29-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll take the short route and post a link
http://www.ansemreport.com/) (http://)

That is the site for all KH 1, 2, and COM info!
 Mike Windu
02-29-2004, 2:50 PM
ansem report doesn't give you all the nifty info in 1 post though :)
 Domo-Kun
02-29-2004, 2:58 PM
this does

In another side another story... 1 Unknown weilds 2 keyblades, Oblivion and Oathkeeper... in the Kh2 trailer... there is a blonde wielding those same 2 keyblades

One Unknown in Another side another story is in fact Riku.

Chain of Memories takes place right after the events of KH. Kh2 will take place one year after KH.

If you have seen Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive]. You will notice that when the dual wielding Unknown throws the keyblade to another Unknown, he opts to throw Oblivion instead of Oathkeeper.

Oathkeeper is SORA's keyblade given to him by Kairi. Why would the blonde kid have it?

The director of KH2 says that the blonde kids clothes represents some part of his story. Linked to sora or somethin like that

In the KH2 trailer, the confrontation dialogue between the Red Haired Unknown says: I cannot let you see Sora...

The 3rd enemy=Nobody "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are nonexistent." The Nobodies are the white elastic looking things in the KH2 trailer.

Remember that the keyblade was originally meant for Riku, but Riku chose the darkness, so the keyblade chose Sora instead. Look for Riku and the blonde kid to play big roles in KH2.

In deep dive, it shows Sora at an end point surrounded by a grass field... this could be the end of the road that Sora Goofy and Donald are seen on in the ending movie. It cuts to bottle with a message inside... possibly a message from Kairi trying to reach Sora. After that the confrontation between the Dual Keyblade Unknown and the Neo Heartless takes place, and the Unknown on the roof looks over the battle. The DKU runs up the building and throws Oblivion to the other Unknown... at which point the 13 points begin to show up.

the 13 points are:

XIII: "Where is Sora?" "We must find him."
XII: Ansem's other report: "A creature born of ignorance."
XI: Behind the darkness~ door to the light
X: The secret place. "His voice, it's left me." "This time I'll fight."
IX: A world between~ a forgotten world; The Gathering
VIII: "The Third Enemy=Nobody. Who are the Nobody you ask? They are the nonexistant."
VII: Endless~ "What took you so long Kairi?" "Can we do it... Against that?" Heartless: "We have come for you, my leige." "You are the source of all the Heartless."
VI: The Thirteenth Order~Metamorphosis~ "Sora?" "Sora...Why?" "Your Highness! But Why!"
V: Change: The Third Key
IV: End of the World: "What is this place?" "Is this the answer you've been looking for?" "This is the world in its true form." "Maybe our journey meant nothing after all."
III: Paradise
II: We'll go together

Now, there is no point one, possibly a subliminal message towards Kingdom Hearts 2.

Point speculation: 13 could be said by Goofy or Donald. 12 is self explanatory. 11 Remember that door to the Light at the end of Kingdom hearts? 10- This is full of references to Kairi and the secret place in the tree things. 9- The gathering could mean a gathering of the Unknowns... one theory is that the Unknowns are shells of people, not actual people.8- already explained. 7- This is an interesting one... could the red guy in the bandages be the source of the Heartless? one can only guess. 6- most likely represents Sora's choice to either save someone, or go evil(I wouldn't count on the latter)5- Dual Unknown-2 keyblades Sora-Kingdom Key Riku-Dark Keyblade Mickey- His own key... I believe this may refer to Mickey as he was the third shown with a keyblade in deep dive and also in KH.4- again said by the main group. 3- Destiny Islands? 2- During this phrase... all 4 Unknown we have seen are shown

After the 13 points, we see an Unknown sitting on a rock. He is approached by another Unknown... The sitting unknown says "He looks just like you." We then see Sora floating over the ocean, reminiscent of the opening dream sequence.

*hides from mike* 0.o;
 Mike Windu
02-29-2004, 3:13 PM
Domo... don't make me use this

*points to keyblades*
 MysticSpade
02-29-2004, 4:54 PM
yeah pretty much all that info is speculation. yes what happens in ASAS or DD is quite awesome but can in no way be DIRECTLY linked to KH2. it was just s'posed to be a bonus thing and also a teaser to see if the game would sell. the 13 points are just quotes from KH 2. i can pretty much assure you that they have no MASSIVE importance.

oh and this may sound sad but take a look here

www.abbyshot.com)

they have the Unknown's coat. way too much but i think it looks sweet as can be.
 Mike Windu
02-29-2004, 5:39 PM
well, the producer of KH told us when CoM and KH2 takes place so we know that much, and in the interview he said that the blonde kid's clothes would have some kind of link. He also said that riku is in asas or dd... so we know that much is true... and the part i said about riku and the keyblade and sora getting...

*stops*

i think i should stop before i end up with another 5000 word post...
 toms
03-01-2004, 10:17 AM
but when are they releasing a sequel to Crono Trigger... or porting it to the GBA??????????????????????? thats what i want to know...
Page: 1 of 1