Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your'e a nerd! You're such a computer geek!

Page: 2 of 2
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2004, 8:23 PM
A geek a guy at circus who used to bite the head off chickens...

Where I am playing CS and building your computer gets you treated like a god.
 RoxStar
02-28-2004, 9:11 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
"No, they're probably all immature 10-year-olds!"

Hey! You said you woudn't tell!
 ET Warrior
02-28-2004, 9:21 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
They're cool.

YES!!! AT LONG LAST!! VINDICATION!! MY DAY HAS COME!!!

<_<

>_>

What?

I'm cool
 Alegis
02-29-2004, 6:37 PM
i can actually say something? cool..anyways

yes i'm a geek, i damn well know that and choose for that. I as well ahve to cope with an older bro (18) who's trying to 'get me off my addiction (yes i know i'm addicted, as previously stated)' etc etc...first some years ago my parents would just go like 'its his way of living, just respect that..' though know my mum would bomb me with beeing anti-social

anti-social

i still dont get that, i spend a lot of time after school with friends there and when i get home i communicate with at least 20 others in games and fora etc. I can imagine seeing someone siiting behind a screen instead of breaking mirrors with 3 friends does seem anti-social, though i just like to communicate with a hell other more ppl, diff languages and such. I don't like Dutch anyways and prefer to train my motherlanguage which i can barely master like for example, here

also for the geek thing, i learn a lot of stuff...I started coding etc, learning tons of stuff which will help me in further life... i know they will never get this picture, so i get used to it...
Page: 2 of 2