Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Soldiers of the Republic.

Page: 1 of 3
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 7:51 AM
Hey! This is a spin-off thread of There is no peace, origanlly started by Shado Vorn in the roleplaying forums of starwarsknights.com, and a conclusion of There is no peace part 2, started by Rick Ulo in this very forum. I STRONGLY sujest you read them both to get the full story before joining this threat, otherwise some things might confuse you.

The rules are simple and standerd. No Godmodeing, no character killing, no major character control, like haveing somebody elses character make a important choise that could majorly affect the story and that character. Though haveing them ask simple questions and perform simple actions and choises and such is okay. Also, though if you really want to, and MUST be a Jedi, you can. But I would strongly prefere you not be, instead be a soldier, a commando, a fighter pilot, hell be a gun turret operator, or you could play some sort of non-combat role if you wish. Just try and stay clear of Jedi characters, they tend to over shadow non-Force sensatives.

( And please forgive my spelling, I know, its awful... )

Oh, and I think, from what I can tell, the TINP threads and this are happening at about 2000 - 2500 years before ANH. Atleast thats what I think.

Many years after the war of the Sith, at the command of Malak, the Republic has finally recovered from the strain of the conflict, all appearing to be calm. The Jedi order, also healed from the crippleing war, felt that they might truely find peace. However, this was not to be. For a evil Sith Lord by the name of Zera, had been rebuilding the Sith Armada for quite a few years. It had reached an impressive size, and he was prepareing to strike down the Republic, but instead, it was he who was struck down.

Takeing up this mantle was Sukara Delwynn. He proclaimed himself the new Sith Lord, seeking to capture the Jedi that foiled Zera, he sent a strike force to capture Rick Ulo and Brittany, the two surviveing members of the assault on Zera's base. He sucseeded, but, with the help of Jamis Yon, a ex-Dark jedi, he was defeated.

However, the force was not done with Sukara. Drawing the young Jedi Visona onto his burning ship, she restored the Sith's damaged mind, and gave him another chance. Together, they fled the ship and begain there travels. They soon found out, though, that they where not alone. The mantle of Sith Lord is not easy to shead, and betraying it for the 'weak and pathetic' light side does not sit well with the Sith. They soon found themselfs under attack.

Suspecting these asaults to be more than a simple random attack, Sukara realised a startleing possability. Despite all that had happened, someone else had taken up the mantle of Sith Lord. His asumption was indeed correct. Doyen Armala, a elite student who sat with him at the Sith Acadamy had snatched the mantle. Determind not to make the same mistakes of thoughs who have come before her, she and her newly organised Sith Armada set out to conquer the galaxy in the name of the Dark Side, and the Sith.

After a encounter with the powerful Sith capital ship of Sukara Delwynn over the planet Tatooine, the Republic was alerted to the devestateing truth. The Sith had returned. Word quickly reached the Senate, who decreed that they would not hesitate to strike at this new threat before it could fully bloom. The army of the Republic was dispatched and there fleets where sent into all known Sith space. The greatest of these fleets was the one under Admiral Katach's command.

For his heroism in the past, Admiral Katach was granted power over the entire Republic armada. His own fleet consist of over 40 capital ships of various types. One of the largest ever asembled in the Republic. Not wanting to give the Sith a chance to become as strong as they once had, so many years ago. Attached to Admiral Katach's fleet are a group of the Republic best commando's. Trained from a very early age in the arts of combat, all of them are highly skilled, and very deadly.

This is the story of the non-Jedi. And it shows that you don't have to weild the force to do great things. This is the story of the soldiers of the Republic!"

Okay, you can have two characters in this thread. However, only one can be your primary. The other is your secondary. The way this works is that your primary character will be played normally, as you would in any other thread. Your secondary character is one that you will play less, but still fairly often. When makeing important choises, try and have your primary character make them, unless you feel it would disturb the story.

Your profiles should look like this.

Primary character:
Name:
Race:
Weight: (optional)
Hight: (optional)
Weapons of choise: (if any)

Profile:

Secondary character:
All of the above.

Note that you do not HAVE to make a secondary character. But the option is always open to you. Thats about it I guess. Time for my profile. I hope you all have a great time in here! :)

Primary character
Name: Torian Ryth.
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Weight: 177 ibls
Hight: 5'11
Weapons of choise: Republic blaster pistol, Republic issue blaster carbine, Rocket Launcher, special issue flame thrower, short vibro-sword sidearm. Also is a trained Teras Kasi artist.
Rank: Major. The commander of the Republics special elite forces.

Profile: Submited to the Republic army by his father and trained heavily from the age of 12 to be part of the Republics elite forces program. He graduated with top marks and since then has proven invaluable to the Republic. Torian does not talk very much about his childhood, apperantly being raised in a strict household, and a sometimes abusive one.

He is completely loyal to the Republics couse, and is more than willing to give his life in the line of duty. He and his team have been summoned to aid in the Republics campaign againts the Sith. Acking for some action, he quickly awnsers the call and joins as a division of Admiral Katach's fleet.

I do not wish to have a secondary character at this time. :)

Torian enters a large room full of waiting soldiers, takeing a front seat, that was saved for him, he looks up at the stage as Admiral Katach takes the stand to begain his speech.

(( Admiral Katach is a character made by Ninir, by the way. You may not control him without her permision. ))
 Uber_Saber
02-24-2004, 5:31 PM
Primary character:
Name: Gregor "Sneak" Soffelich
Weight: 135
Hight: 5' 10"
Weapons of choise: Republic Blaster Pistol, Republic Light Carbine, and grenades of various types.

Profile: Sneak, as he is commonly called, is a hacker of fairly good ability, thus making him a useful part of the team. His past is unknown, but he seems fairly well-adjusted. He has better-than-average aim with the blaster pistol, and is rather deadly with the Light Carbine, although the carbine takes several shots, accurately placed, to down a Sith Soldier.

Secondary Character:

Name: JA-36
Sex: Not applicable
Race: Droid
Weight: Very heavy, indeed.
Hight: 6' 3"
Weapons of choise: Anything. He loves heavy guns, especially the Heavy Repeating Rifle. He also carries a rocket launcher.

Profile: Many battle droids usually head for the scrap heap after a while. Not JA, though. He upgrades himself, and due to this little habit, (And the fact that others often too scared to try forcibly wiping his memory core) he's developed a bit of a personality. He was a new robot when he was built just after the Malak ordeal. He loves to mock humans, but yet continues to fight for the Republic.

"I really have nothing else better to do, amazingly," he says. "I just like blowing things up."

Sneak watched as Major Ryth entered the briefing room, looking just a touch nervous. Must actually be an actual mission going down, he thought. Finally. One more piece of training, and I'd go crazy.

Behind him, JA-36 thought similar thoughts, or at least, they were similar in that they were thoughts. His thoughts were, as they were at roughly 7200 times a day, about biological beings.

What incredibly stupid beings... he thought.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 5:39 PM
As Admiral Katach was prepareing his speech Torian leaned over to Sneak, whispering to him. "I think this is going to be more than our standerd mission. Thats Admiral Katach up there."
 Uber_Saber
02-24-2004, 5:44 PM
Sneak gulped a little. A full Admiral giving the presentation?

JA heard the comment about the Admiral's rank. Of course, being a droid, and a hyper-intelligent one at that, he'd known as soon as his excellent visual sensors had caught sight of the man that he was Admiral Katach.

Still a biological being, and therefore, an idiot... he thought.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 5:56 PM
Torian thought for a minute as Admiral Katach conversed with the other officers. "I wonder what this is all about? I've never seen so many soldiers gathered in one place before. I heared the Sith have returned...I wonder if this has anything to do with that?" He whispered to Sneak.
 rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 6:54 PM
name: gogin cun
sex: male
race: human
weight: 132
height: 6' 1"
weapons of choice: heavy republic blaster carbine modified to be more accurate and powerful with a slower fire rate and a scope (a sniper rifle), blaster pistol, light blaster carbine.
profile: gogin has a weird desire to shoot people in the heads and often talks about it, even though called sadistic he could not stop. he started training at the age of 15 and is very useful to the republic and torian's team, although often immanture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bah i wish we could just get going with it so i can shoot some people in the heads gogin thought to himself
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 8:55 PM
( Welcome, Ninir! :) )

Secondary character:
Name: Nordan Frackerd.
Hight: 6'1
Weight: 164
Weapon of choise: None
Rank: Senator of Dantooine. Head of Republic secret intelligence.

Starting out as the govener of Dantooine, he eventually rose thru the political tree, eventually finding his place in the council. Over the years, he has aided the Republic many times, and he has since been elected as the Head of the Republics secret service. He has been attached to Admiral Katach's fleet to protect againts assasins and spys.

Nordan walked up to Katach, nodding to him. "It is time for your speech, old friend. I hope we can end this war soon..."
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 9:25 PM
Torian nodded at her. "You're right, they have certenly had the time to build an armada. We haven't heared from them in over a thousand years..." He says, shakeing his head. Well, I guess thats what we're here for, hey? Lets get suited up, commando's, we've got a ways to go before we reach Sith space.

Torian, Sneak, Gogan, and Sylvana made there way to the equipment storage depot. After gathering there gear, they headed twords the Freedom, the Flagship of Admiral Katach's fleet. "Make sure you didn't forget anything, we won't have a chance to stock up for a while." Turning to Sylvana he smiles. "Welcome aboard Sylvana, if any of these guys give you trouble, just give me a yell." Leaning closer to her, he whispers. "And just ignore Gogan...he's sorta crazy."

In the ship, Nordan stood by Katach, watching the soldiers board the transports and capital ships of there fleet, many of the Republics finest had traveled great distances just to be a part of the fleet, and be the first men to get a crack at the Sith. "I beleave your neice is with the commando's that where asigned to your fleet, is she not?"
 Uber_Saber
02-24-2004, 10:20 PM
"Could we forget JA?" pleaded Sneak, semi-jokingly.

"I will ignore that comment, you organic waste disposal... for now." said JA, clonking his way into the transport.

"Major Ryth is right. They have had too long." Sneak faked some knowledge of the situation to impress Sylvana. He was a slicer, and usually, the outside world passed him by while he worked with his beloved computers.

JA-36 made a noise that was the electronic equivalent of snorting, and stood on the other side of the transport. "I was made just after when the last mess with the Sith happened." he said. "It's not been that long. Only a millenia or two- one tends to lose count after the first one."
 Sulah
02-24-2004, 10:31 PM
(Hey whos leaving me behind?? :( )

Primary character:
Name: Aiden Jast
Weight: 165
Height: 6"3"
Weapons of choise: Modified dual blaster rifles and viroblades.

Profile: Skilled in useing all types of weapons, he never even dreamed of joining the republic until he met a high ranking officer who seeing potential in Aiden suggested he join the republic. He joined the military when he was 15 and was placed in the elite forces training program. On one of his missions, with slave dealing crooks, he saved the life of Jowamba or Jo, a wookie who swore him a life debt.

Secondary character:
Name: Jowamba
Race: Wookie
Weight: 400
Height: 9 ft
Weapons of choise: Bowcaster

Profile: As a child he was captured by slavers and was with them until Aiden saved his life. Aiden is the first true friend Jowamba has ever had, Jo is fiercely loyal to him and refuses to leave his side, even on military missions.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Torian and the others where makeing there way to the crew quarters of the ship when they happened apon Aiden and Jowamba. "Wow...err, Hello, Aiden. You must be the other member we where teamed up with, correct?" Asked Torian, trying to ignore the rather large creature standing next to him. "And what do you call this big fellow...?"
 Sulah
02-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Aiden Jast was sitting in a republic transport due to rendezvous with the Freedom. Though he missed the breifing meeting, being on leave to attend his Mother's funeral, he had been informed of what had transpired and was about to join his assigned group under Major Ryth.

He turned towards Jo as he growled his concern, "I'm fine Jo, just tired from the long trip. Hopefully I'll be in my bunk on the Freedom soon enough."

The wookie grunted something and Aiden answered, "I don't know what to make of all this. It's amazing really how the sith were able to organize a fleet without the Republic having a clue."

"All passengers buckle in. We will be docking in 3 mins," the pilot's voice floated in through the speakers.
 Sulah
02-24-2004, 10:50 PM
"Major Ryth I believe?", Aiden saluted. "This here is my friend Jowamba. I'm sorry if you were not informed that he would be accompanying me sir. You see its not easy for us to be seperated..." Aiden trailed of. By the look Jo was giving at the moment, that was clear enough.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Nordan nodded slowly at Dodain putting his hand on his shoulder. "Well, you know you have me and my men by your side, old friend." Nordan walked to a window, looking over the docked ships. Most of the troops had boarded and made it too there quarters. "I guess its time to get going, don't you think Dodain?"

Torian walked along the hallways of the freedom with Aiden and Jowamba aswell as the others. "I beleave we'll be lifting off soon, I think its best they we move to our quarters. Full starship hyperspace can be hard if you're not use to it, you know. They go much faster than Star Fighters or shuttles." Torian said, ariveing at there bunks. "I'll see you guys after we go into hyperspace, don't forget to strap in, now. Oh and Aiden, I'd tell your friend to keep a low profile, I'm sure he's an alright guy, but he IS intimidateing." With that, Torian walked into his room, closeing the door behind him.

The ships restraints where disengaged as the starships begain to lift off.
 Uber_Saber
02-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Sneak had stayed away from the new guy and his wierd buddy. He preffered computers, they never intimidated you. He could always control computers, bend them to his will.

And that was what he was doing now, in his quarters. He was re-routing some 200 thermomoters from the Medical Bay to Ammunition, along with a note that said "Best of luck".

He got a kick out that sort of thing.

JA watched as Adrian and Jo joined the group. The Wookie was an impressive specimen, physically, for a meatbag. But it was still probably an idiot. He really had yet to find an intellect that could match his.
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Torian sat in his quarters, reading the most recent report on the situation. He let out a long sigh, tired from all of this reading. "I hate long waits." He mumbled to himself.

On the bridge of the Freedom Nordan sat by Dodain. "We should be ariveing at our first destination soon. Hopefully the Sith will not be expecting us. Though it is hard to hide such a fleet as ours."
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 3:31 AM
Torian heared the knock on his door, standing up and walking over to it, opening it up. "Yes? Oh, hello Sylvana. Can I do something for you?" He asked, not quite sure why she was in his room. "I beleave we have almost arived at our destination, and about damn time too if you ask me!" He stated, clearly as bored as her with the wait.

The Freedom, aswell as the rest of the fleet emerged from hyperspace, the ships holding a steady orbit over the world Bakura.

"Hmm, Admiral, I'm detecting a Sith outpost on the planets surface. We are also picking up three Sith Capital ships, however, at the moment they are on the other side of the planet, out of the direct line of site. Our jammers should keep there sensors from detecting us." Stated a sensory control officer.

"Looks like we arived at a good time, old friend. Though I doubt we can hide our position for long." Stated Nordan, looking at the planet Bakura thru a window.

Back in his quarters, Torian realised, by instict and experiance, that they had disengaged from hyperspace. "Finally. Maybe we'll get some excitement here." He said, with a hint of anticipation in his voice.
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 3:50 AM
Nordan smiled at him. "You mean simply whipe them out?" He pondered it for a moment then shook his head. "Though the sensors only detected three ships, the Sith could indeed be tricking us. If there is anything we have learned from history, it is that the Sith are no fools. And it would be foolish of us to risk casualtys becouse of a rash attack. I advise plan A, Dodain."
 Uber_Saber
02-25-2004, 4:04 AM
JA-32 was, unlike the weak biological life-forms, was not nervous or impatient. He felt reasonably confident in his ability to wipe out an entire garrison of troops. (He'd had to do that once, but that was just after being recently commissioned. he was out of practice and rusty.)

As the ship slid out of hyperspace, he actually found himself looking forward to this.

Sneak detected the tell-tale rumble of the ship leaving hyperspace. He started a program he'd had in place since nearly the start of the trip. His terminal monitor lit up with the lights of the sensor board, a direct feed. He selected the enemy ships, and whistled. The planet looked reasonably serene.

For now.
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 4:10 AM
Torian knocked on the crew quarters of each of his team members, alerting them that they are wanted on the bridge. "Lets move Commando's, we've been called by the Admiral." He barked, as they quickly made there way to the bridge.

Saluteing Admiral Katach firmly, he begains to speak. "Major Torian Ryth and his squad all present and acounted for, sir!"
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 5:36 AM
Torian saluted and headed for his ship. "Okay, lets move commando's, hurry up now, thoughs Sith ain't gonna wait forever." He barked to them as they boarded the ship, once they where all secured in there seats, it lifted off, quickly makeing its way to the surface of Bakura, setting down about three miles away from the base.

"Alright, boys. Lets do this." He said, unstrapping himself from his seat, gathering his pistols, and his carbine. "Pilot, head back to the freedom, we don't want to risk them spotting you here." He ordered as the last of his squad moved down the ramp, the transport takeing off, heading back the leviathan. "Alright, Aiden, I want you to scout out the area directly north of our current position, we need to know exactly whats waiting for us before the rest of our squad moves any further." He turned to look at the large hairball that insisted on comeing with them. "Does he have to aid you in this? He isn't exactly covert-friendly."
 Sulah
02-25-2004, 6:31 AM
"Yes sir!" Aiden saluted then turned to the wookie. " Jo I need you to stay here while I go and investigate."

"Ahh oohw waoo." Jowamba grunted.

"No you can't come with me right now." Aiden insisted.

"UHH WAA OOHH AAAHHH." argued a rather irked Jowamba .

"Oh alright i guess you can come then." sighed Aiden "But listen carefully we need to be really silent ok?"

Jo nodded his agreement.

They left silently and swiftly, the wookie amazingly making no sound.

"Major Ryth, I met no resistance on the way but the facility is heavily guarded." Aiden reported upon return. "The Sith have no idea we are here, the idiot guards were chatting idly."
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 2:36 PM
Torian nodded to him. "Lets move out then, theres no time to waist! Keep quite as we make our way twords the base, suprise is still our greatest ally in this mission." He instructed to his squad as they silently made there way forward.

"Thats the best, correct Aiden? Good. Use the grass for cover, keep low." He stated. The team of commando's went low in the grass, slowly moveing in on the base, once they where within 100 meters, they stopped. Torian raised a fist, and quickly flattened his hand, the fingers of it pointing left, as he looked at Gogin, who quickly made his way 15 meters to the east. Makeing another sign with his hand, he had Sylvana move 15 meters to the right.

They stayed there, waiting for the opertunity, waiting for the troops guard to completely drop. It didn't take long. When he saw that they had lost there concentration, he raised a flattened palm, thrusting it forward, directly his troops to move in and attack. And so they did.

(( Uber_saber, is your secondary character directly part of this team? And is he with us on this mission? ))

Gogin quickly ran forward along with Sylvana, while Torian, Sneak, Aiden, and Jowamba stayed back, fireing there blasters at the troops infront of them. Gogin in the meanwhile approached from the east, as the troops where distracted by the group infront of them. Gogin shot one Sith trooper directly in the helmet of his armour, burning a hole thru it. Sylvana rained fire down on the western side, takeing another troop out with a clean shot to the chest. While the four in the front mopped up the troops fireing on them just as easily.

Torian moved closer into the base, approaching the door, that is now locked. With another quick hand jester, he ordered Sneak to hack into the bases security, and get the door open.
 Uber_Saber
02-25-2004, 4:56 PM
(He is part of the team, but considering he's more like a walking tank than anything else, (And not too good at stealthiness) he's probably best used as heavy cover/distraction, backup. Oh, and I think he's probably with you, just waiting further back.)

Sneak worked the lock on the door, quickly slicing past the password screen and to the console beneath. Using his new access to the base of the operation for the panel, he quickly found the pathway to open the door, and the door was now unlocked.

He pumped his fist to indicate that he was done, maintaining the silence as much as possible.
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 5:08 PM
Torian rose his fist again, and directed them to get on each side of the door. Torian threw a small pad on the ground, the pad displayed a image directly infront of them, showing the door. Torian nodded at Sneak, telling him to open the door. He did so, and the pad showed several Sith Troopers, the troopers shot the pad, destroying it, but Torian quickly thru a frag grenade into the hall way, the Sith Troopers reacted too slowly and where blown away by the blast.

Torian rose his hand again and once again thrusted it forward, instructing them to move in. The commando team moved thru the base, checking the corners of it. Finally, they found a terminal computer. Raiseing his hand again, he instructed Sneak to hack it and recover the area scematics. Sneak quickly did so, and they located the primary terminal on there personal field map.

They made there way to it, checking for any nearby Sith troopers. The room was filled with them. To many to be killed be a single frag. Torian thought for a second on what to do.
 Uber_Saber
02-25-2004, 6:34 PM
"Allow me," said JA, and he stomped to the door. It hissed open when he pressed the pad, and he sprayed fire into the room, seemingly at random. However, they were actually very accurate shots, placed oddly. Accurate shots made faster than the human eye could see. The door hissed closed automatically, and JA stepped back, his armor a bit singed.

"That was very nearly most of them," he said. "I believe the count is now five Sith Troopers."

Sneak glanced at the security cams and took a quick count. JA was, as usual, correct. Damn.
 rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 6:52 PM
gogin grinned at the hole through the mans head and followed the others inside taking out his light carbine
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 6:54 PM
Torian nodded at him. He motioned with his hand to prepare to open the door once more, and move in. The door hissed once more as it opened, and the commando's rushed in, takeing there positions. Torian and Gogin stayed in the center, while Aiden and Jowamba went to the right, and Sylvana and Sneak to the left, all fireing with extream accuracey. After another few seconds, the room was cleared.

After checking there suroundings and makeing sure no one was around, Torian finally spoke. "Good work, commando's. Now lets blow this place." They quickly set the charges, after sneak has downloaded the Sith's planet-wide status, and fleet status from the primary terminal. Makeing there way out of the base quickly, and over the hill.

"Everybody, get down!" He barked as they fall on there stumachs. "5...4...3...2...1" He slowly counted as the base exploded right as he arived at 1. Smileing, he and his crew stood back up. "A mission well done, men."

Raiseing his communicator to his face he spoke into it. "Admiral Katach, mission was sucsessful. Please send recovery team."
 rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 6:59 PM
"you see that" he seemingly said to everyone "i got two of em in in that room"

torian called him a sadistic little b*tch and he gigled
"hehe"
 Hiroki
02-26-2004, 3:39 AM
The recovery transport landed a small distance away from the commando's, who quickly boarded it, looking around at the escort wings flying in a circle around them, Torian looked to the pilot for awnsers. "Whats going on? Why so many escorts?" "The Feedom has picked up a fleet of Sith cruisers and sent them to insure our safe return. Now please take a seat, we have no time to waist." The pilot said calmly.

Torian and the rest of the commando's took there seats, and transport, aswell as it escorts left the planet behind, the transport makeing sure to stay out of range of the Sith ships, as it docked with the Freedom.

On the bridge, Nordan watched as the enemy's ships grew closer. "Strange, something just doesn't feel right about this, Dodain. Its a gut feeling. Heh, maybe its just an old man haveing indigestion...I hope." He stated in a worried tone.

"The ships are moveing into combat formation sir!" Stated the helmsman.
 Hiroki
02-26-2004, 8:38 PM
As the battle ragged on, a hyperspace reading was picked up, and a strange Sith Cruiser appeared along side the others.

"Sir! There is a fourth ship approaching, it just dropped out of hyperspace...I've never seen that model before..." The flight officer stated.

Nordan's eyes grew wide. "I have..." Nordan said with a clear dread in voice. "Its a prototype the Republic was working on 10 years ago, but the plans where stolden...we never found out what happened to them." He reached up, whipeing some sweat from his brow. "Its a special class of ship, that uses a 'Gravity-well System' to block all hyperspace travel in or out of of a 2,000,000 kilomiter radious..." He looked up at Dodain, clearly worried.

The door hissed as it slid open, Torian walking thru. "We have your mission report here, sir. I'm afraid it isn't good news...it seems they where expecting us here all along..."
 rick ulo 11103
02-26-2004, 10:51 PM
"2,000,000 kl!?!?!?!? ****. there probably gonna protect that one and put it in the back"
and almost as if on cue the for other ship moved in front of it
 Hiroki
02-26-2004, 11:09 PM
Torian growled. "They've got us outnumbered, and the rest of the fleet can't hyperjump in to save us!" Torian cursed under his breath. "Well I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around and do nothing! Admiral! I request permision for my unit to take the new prototype Z-95 Headhunters out into battle."

Nordan looked at Torian. "Thats too risky! The Z-95 Headhunter is a untested fighter model! It could explode when you try and take off!" Torian turned to Nordan. "It could be our only chance, however!"
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 1:18 AM
Torian nods, and smiles at Admiral Katach, nodding to his crew next, before they all make there way twords the hanger. All prepareing to climb into there own Z-95 Headhunters. "Hey, Aiden. Tell Jowamba that he HAS to stay here, he cannot fit in a Z-95, theres nothing we can do about it, and we need you out there."
 Uber_Saber
02-27-2004, 3:21 AM
The Wookie roared angrily. JA-32 stepped up beside him. "Look, you'll get to spend time with me," he said. "You can only come out of that improved for the experience."

The wookie snarled something less-than-vaguely obscene at him and moved away. If JA could shrug, he would have.

"I offered. He had the chance to improve himself."
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 4:27 AM
"I'm sure he'll get over it. Now lets get out there before the Freedom gets blasted to pieces!" Torian barked, as he quickly leaped into the cocpit of his Z-95 Headhunter, the glass covering closer on top of him. The other commando's went thru the same process.

"Ready to launch, Admiral." Torian stated. "Alright, you have clearence." Dodain said back thru there com-link.

The hanger force-feild dropped, allowing the fighters to take off. The Z-95's burst from the shuttle bay and into space. "Damn!! These things are fast...A hell of alot faster than your standerd Republic Snub Fighter." Torian exlaimed with amazement. "Alright, we need to target that Gravity-well thing. We have to take it out or the fleet will be decimated."

Concerned with Sylvana, her being the Admiral Neice, he opened a com channel to her. "Is your fighter stable, Sylvana?"
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 7:46 AM
Nordan smiled as he watched the fighters progress from the bridge of the Feedom. "It appears, old friend, that the Z-95's are preforming perfectly. I'm glad, I would hate for such coragous souls to come to harm."

The Z-95's manuvered around the turbo-lasers of the ships, approaching the one that was causeing them the great distress. "Aproaching the gravity-well vessel, Admiral, requesting cover fire!" Torian requested

The five Z-95's flew twords the ship at blazeing speed, never before had such powerful fighters been seen. "Prepare to launch the proton torpedo's! Target the gravity-well projecters!" Torian barked.
 Sulah
02-27-2004, 8:18 AM
Jowamba growled. He was very angry, how could Aiden even consider much less leave him behind?

"Still brooding over it Hairy?" JA asked. " Maybe you should consider my offer once more, I could really improve you?"

Jo ignored him, he knew if he paid attention to JA right now, then he would surely tear the droid in pieces, and besides, as JA had asked, he wasn't done brooding over it yet.

Jo would have done anything to stay with Aiden, he would even squeeze in a Z-95 Headhunter if it were the solution...

Jowamba suddenly had a very brilliant idea, if he hadn't squeezed in a Z-95 yet then that didn't mean he couldn't now.
 rick ulo 11103
02-27-2004, 3:02 PM
and thats exactly what they did, one by one the sith ships exploded in fire and smoke
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 4:10 PM
The now vastly outnumbered Sith fleet crumbled under the Republics massive fire power, the 5 Z-95 Headhunters mopping up the remaining Sith Fighters, takeing out of 6 times there own number, due to both there vastly superior fighters, and vastly superior piloting skills.

"Lets finish this!" Barked Torian as he fired two Proton Torpedo's at the bridge of the Sith flagship, fire erupting into space, the whole front of the ship explodeing from the impact, the rest falling to the surface of the planet.

"I think thats it for the Sith. Requesting docking clearence, Admiral!" Said a happy Torian. "Great job out there, Commandos."
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 4:18 PM
(( Under the circumstances, I'll allow you, Sulah, to have three characters, so you can control Armala in this one too. ))

At the homeworld of the Sith, Korriban, the door to Armala's chambers hissed open, Shah'Raa walking in and kneeling before her. "I have grave news, my master. It would seem that our force stationed at Bakura has been whiped out, not by Jedi, but by commen Republic soldiers." She stated, her head still lowered in shame.
 rick ulo 11103
02-27-2004, 9:08 PM
even though they one the battle gogin was upset the reason:

he could not shoot anyone in the heads through the ship

"*sigh* i couldnt shoot anyone in the head"

he said to himself as he got out of the ship
 Hiroki
02-27-2004, 10:30 PM
"Don't be a sadistic b*tch!" Torian barked, shakeing his head at Gogin. "Anyway, we all did a great job, I'm proud to have every one of you on my team!" He said, smileing as they walked twords the bridge.

The door to the bridge hissed open. "Ah, good shooting out there, Commandos." Nordan states to them. "You've shown the more promise than I've seen in over 20 years!" He said nodding.
 Hiroki
02-28-2004, 3:05 PM
Torian saluted the Admiral. "Thank you sir, it is my honer to accept this metal." He said, smileing.
 rick ulo 11103
02-28-2004, 3:13 PM
"aahh !@#$ you stabed me" he yelled

he then calmed down and a little embaresd he thanked the admiral
 Uber_Saber
02-28-2004, 7:29 PM
Sneak smirked and saluted the Admiral. He'd gotten a medal. Another one. Actually, this would only be his second, but he thought of it as another one already. And now, in his off-time, it would be time to hack into the main computer systems again.

JA, if he had had eyes, would have rolled them. Biologicals, he thought disdainfully. They have to make a big fuss over everything.

He was not jealous. No, he had too many medals already, despite the fact that it was technically against Republic Orders to award a droid a medal. As old as he was, and powerful, he'd been in many small scraps.
 Hiroki
02-28-2004, 8:46 PM
Nordan held his comm-system to his ear for a few minutes, as the commando's where being awarded there medals. Nodding as he listened to it, he finally took it away from his ear, shutting it off. "Dodain, we have new orders from Republic high command. We are to head to Dothamir and whipe the Sith presence from the world."

He said, remembering the rest before he continued to speak. "Also, we are warned to avoid, if at all possible, conflict betwean our soldiers and the Night Sister clans there. We are only to engage in combat with the Sith."

"Well, it looks like we won't have to wait long for some more excitement, heh heh." Torian said, stretching slightly. "But for now, I think I'm going to get some rest." Saluteing the Admiral once more, he walks out of the bridge, and twords his room.

The fleet turns twords the direction of Dothamir, picking up the hyperspace booey on there radars. The ships egnines screeched as there hyperdrives kicked to life, a few seconds later, they zoomed twords there new destination.
 Sulah
02-28-2004, 10:43 PM
"I gave you such a nice opportunity Shah'Raa, to land a devious blow to the unworthy Republic, and yet you have failed me my apprentice." Doyen said regarding him calmly. If one looked closer, though, they could see the dangerous glint in her beautiful dark eyes.

"The glory and power we could have had Shah'Raa, had you fulfilled your task." Doyen smiled wickedly.

"I find you unworthy Shah'Raa, to even call you my apprentice would be a disgrace to my title." Summoning the Force to her, Doyen raised her hand and gave it a sligth flick. Shah'Raa started choking and withering in agony.

"Remember till your last breath apprentice, Lord Armala does not forgive failure, she does not forget." Doyen stood gazing down at him in disgust.

"And yet she is merciful to those who deserve it, but not to you dear no you have disobeyed me one too many times." Doyen said eyeing him with disdain.

"I presume this will be our last meeting, Farewell." and with that Doyen Armala turned on her heel her cloak swishing behind her, and left her apprentice to die.
 Hiroki
02-28-2004, 10:59 PM
As Doyen walked away from her dieing ex-apprentice, her com-link beeped. "Lord Armala, if you would be so kind, would you come to my laberatory? I have something I beleave you shall be most pleased with." The voice was then silent, the voice of her cheif sciantist.
 Sulah
02-28-2004, 11:57 PM
Aiden Jast saluted and thanked the admiral. Thinking that Jowamba would probably be in their room he left for his quaters.

When he entered to see no one Aiden groaned and sat on his bunk putting his head in his hands.

"Oh no!! Knowing Jo he probably had some stupid idea to come after me." he thought. "I shouldn't have left Jowamba behind, but how could I have taken him?" He asked himself in dispair. "And besides I was needed so I didn't make the wrong choice right?"

Stop talking to yourself he scolded, it will do you no good. Oh there he was starting it again. Aiden sighed as he got up, well he would just have to go look for Jo then.

Meanwhile Jo was trying to squeeze in the Z-95 but with no luck, he certinly was not succeding. He leaned against the jet breathing heavily.

It was no use he knew it, but still he would try it one more time. Grumbling he got out to hear someone calling him. The voice sounded odly familiar.

He moved from behind the jet to get a better look and saw...

"AHH OWWW YAA." He ran and gave Aiden a bone crushing hug.

"You are suffocating me." Aiden managed to gasp out.

The wookie growled happily and let go. Aiden dusted himself and asked.

"What were you doing here?" Eyeing Jowamba's rumpled appereance and then the jet Aiden put 2 and 2 together.

"Don't tell me you were "trying" to fit in there!!" Seeing Jo's dicomfort Aiden roared with laughter. "Hahaha that would be some hahaha scene a "9 ft" wookie trying to get in that small thing HAHAHA!!"

Jowamba turned away embaressed and growled something inaudible. Wiping away his tears Aiden punched the wookie on his shoulder. "Lets go mate we both need some rest."
Page: 1 of 3