Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mo$' Bling

Page: 1 of 2
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 3:59 PM
http://bbqbacon.com/mosbling/)

Its a "rapper". A White rapper. I think hes trying to be the next Eminem. Personally, I think his music is more funny than serious. But heck, its worth a listen. All the music is free.

Warning, the music is LOADED with swearing. And I mean, ALOT OF IT. More than Eminem...
 obi
02-21-2004, 4:05 PM
NO! There are enough rappers!

*makes public announcement*

Can I have your attention, please? Attention, all rappers!

Stop making that stuff you call music.

That is all.
 TheHobGoblin
02-21-2004, 4:07 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

That is all.
THANK YOU!
 jokemaster
02-21-2004, 4:08 PM

That is all.
I agree. At first it was cool, but now it's just annoying.
 Jared
02-21-2004, 4:12 PM
we have too many rappers.
I try to watch mtv and all it is is damn rap.

I mean hey, I like alot of rap.

but enough it enough.

ROCK DAMN IT.....ROCK!!!
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 4:15 PM
I agree with all of you. I hate rap as much as the nest rocker (rock on!) and I find rap purely disgusting (sp?). But, this guy is funny in what he says. Made me actually laugh outloud in "Into the Sunset". Funniest. White Rapper. Song. Ever!!!
 Neverhoodian
02-21-2004, 4:41 PM
It's nice to find to many like-minded individuals.:)

One rap star is one rap star too many. I hate rap. The only rap I'll listen to are parodies. (such as It's All About the Pentiums by Wierd Al Yankovic)
 Anthony
02-21-2004, 4:56 PM
Rap has to be the worst thing. Ever. I hate it, everyone in my class listens to it. Its junk.

It makes me depressed...
 TheHobGoblin
02-21-2004, 4:59 PM
Shame I can't destroy it with my Pumpkin bombs
 jokemaster
02-21-2004, 5:02 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Shame I can't destroy it with my Pumpkin bombs
I know, it's like a cockroach.
 Mandalorian54
02-21-2004, 5:06 PM
I don't like rap either but I think you guys should be more tollerant of other people's music. If other people like rap what's wrong with that, how does it affect you that's so severe you can't stand it so much? Being intollerant of other people is what starts wars. No good can come of it. So let's all just be friends.

*Cue the barney song please*

OWE!!! OWE!!! OWE!!! Stop throwing stuff at me!!!!!
 IG-64
02-21-2004, 5:11 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54
*Cue the barney song please*

"I hate you, you hate me, lets hang barney from a tree" - Chase

:D
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 5:30 PM
"I kill you, you kill me, we are on a killing spree!" - Me singing about Unreal Tournament.
 Mandalorian54
02-21-2004, 5:32 PM
 IG-64
02-21-2004, 5:49 PM
I hate punk rap songs with the black guys singing about women's big butts with a monotonous beat
 obi
02-21-2004, 5:57 PM
how does it affect you that's so severe you can't stand it so much?

How does it effect me so much? I'LL TELL YOU!

At 3:00am almost every morning, some stupid idiot comes through my neighborhood with his/her speakers BLARING that non-sense. It wakes me up a lot. One time I sat outside waiting to try to get the license plate number, but he didn't come that evening.

Heavy bass makes me sick to my stomach. ESPECIALLY when it violates noise laws.

So why do I hate it so much? Well, besides the fact it completely sucks, it influences many people at my school to speak "ghetto" and I don't understand a word they say.

One of those "rap" people even tried to pick up my girlfriend(now my ex) with one of those stupid rap song lines.

It didn't work, thank the lord, but it still made me mad.

I just want to punch people in the face when they talk in "slang." It's different when you are joking around, but if that's your first language, I feel sorry for you.
 jokemaster
02-21-2004, 6:02 PM
^there's a guy who does the exact same thing, only he lives in the apartment above me, not some punk driving around.
 MysticSpade
02-21-2004, 6:17 PM
i like rap and i like eminem.

i don't like the ones that try way to hard to be "down" ya know.
and i like rock too. but i listen to Old School rap. like RUN DMC, Coldcrush, Sugarhill Gang. stuff like that.
 Arreat
02-21-2004, 6:20 PM
I feel your pain obiwan... Just that the music that this one dude plays while he drives around in his outdated old rusty gay muscle car is fricking ROCK!!! IT PISSED ME OFF SO BAD ITS SO DAMN ANNOYING. Anywho about people talking all gangster-ish I don't mind if they're black 'cause its like their life. But when it comes to white people that reeeeally pisses me off.
 Joetheeskimo
02-21-2004, 6:54 PM
:wstupid:

I guess I shouldn't repeat what everyone said above because it sums up what I was going to say. Rap and hip-hop get really old really fast.
 ET Warrior
02-21-2004, 7:06 PM
I got woken up friday morning an hour before I needed to be because my neighbor had some kind of rap blaring loud enough to rattle my walls with it's bass. :mad:
 Alegis
02-21-2004, 7:37 PM
you can't spell crap without rap

really, looking at that rnb crap on tv i wondered about a few things. these ppl spend more efforts on their videoclips than their product, i do not dare to call it a song. and it's always the damn same, some black guys full with ICE come in a garage and everybody starts moving their arms in a nazi way up and down. ppl can say "wel its their way of living/music, respect that" well too bad i think it's BS, can't give any respect to that..it's all a matter of taste aye

well to be honest i only hate the rnb rap etc, 'light rap' like for example down by law by boot camp click is bearable.

why i hate it? pure crap and it infests the music senders..and i get to hear it all the time (my brother)
 Datheus
02-21-2004, 7:59 PM
The problem with rap is that the only it has going musically is agression. So then you get a bunch of asshats who think playing it at 140dB is somehow cooler than 120dB.

Not to suggest I play my music quietly... But I can certainly enjoy it without informing the rest of the neighborhood to what I am listening to.
 TheHobGoblin
02-21-2004, 8:39 PM
Some dumbasses who live near by kept playing rap, Linkin Park is the only thing that slighty in some way related to rap, yet it's mostly rock really, I hate rap so much...
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 8:44 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
really, looking at that rnb crap on tv i wondered about a few things. these ppl spend more efforts on their videoclips than their product, i do not dare to call it a song. and it's always the damn same, some black guys full with ICE come in a garage and everybody starts moving their arms in a nazi way up and down. ppl can say "wel its their way of living/music, respect that" well too bad i think it's BS, can't give any respect to that..it's all a matter of taste aye

*raises champagne*

Here, here!
 TheHobGoblin
02-21-2004, 8:50 PM
*Raises beer*
Not all of us are rich okay :D
 Herminator
02-21-2004, 9:00 PM
yeah rap can be used in a good way, like with LP and <.< >.>

...Limp Bizkit.

*runs*
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Herminator_64
...Limp Bizkit.

*runs*

*Acrylic|OnIRC slaps you around a bit with a trout.

:p (echonetters will know what I mean. ;))
 wassup
02-21-2004, 10:29 PM
One Eminem is one too many, now we got another one...

"Will the real Eminem please stand up?!"
 Acrylic
02-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by wassup

You mean Slim Shady ;)
 obi
02-21-2004, 11:21 PM

".....and then never make another album again?"
 topshot
02-22-2004, 1:02 AM
Ya'll don't got something against Will Smith's rap, do ya?
 Mandalorian54
02-22-2004, 1:12 AM
Okay what some people do while listning to rap is there fault no the musics. So becuase some guy who listns to rap pisses you off shouldn't be one of your reasons for hating rap. That's not only being stereotipical it's just plain hypocritical.

Nobody likes being stereo typed as a trouble maker just beacuse someone else who has somthing in common with you, (same music, same sport, whatever), did somthing they didn't like.

A good example is skateboarders not being allowed to skate certain places because other skateboarders vandalised or caused some trouble.

You get my friken message!?!
 obi
02-22-2004, 1:23 AM

You get my friken message!?!

You missed my point, lad.

I don't care if people listen to rap music. Just don't listen to it when people in China can hear you. I HATE that they make speakers that go so loud in volume these days....

I never put my volume above 5 or 6, so only myself and those in the car can hear it.
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 1:41 AM
I never put my volume above 5 or 6, so only myself and those in the car can hear it.

<elftor>Hooray!</elftor>
 Arreat
02-22-2004, 1:42 AM

This wigger fails to become a eminem wannabe. Hes so terrible he gives rap a bad name.
 TheHobGoblin
02-22-2004, 1:47 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Ya'll don't got something against Will Smith's rap, do ya?
OH DON'T FREAKING GET ME STARTED!
 jokemaster
02-22-2004, 1:54 AM
The following are exceptions to my hate of ultra-loud rap (reminder, this does not mean that I hate all rap, like Obi13, I only hate it when some idiot cranks it up to 140 or more db.):
Linkin Park
Outkast
Black-eyed peas.

That is all.

P.S. I still like Will Smith's rap, probably because I'm a big fan of MIB and Bad Boys.
 Mandalorian54
02-22-2004, 3:55 AM
You missed my point, lad.

I don't care if people listen to rap music. Just don't listen to it when people in China can hear you. I HATE that they make speakers that go so loud in volume these days....

Your a panzie! When you gonna just gonna go all out and have fun eh? Why do you have to rain on other people's parties? Put up with their crap their just having fun. I can understand being woken up at 3 am being a bigger pain in the ass than if Godzila breathed fire on his own ass, but that's not rap, that's people. AND LIVE WITH IT!!!
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 4:03 AM
Your a panzie! When you gonna just gonna go all out and have fun eh? Why do you have to rain on other people's parties? Put up with their crap their just having fun. I can understand being woken up at 3 am being a bigger pain in the ass than if Godzila breathed fire on his own ass, but that's not rap, that's people. AND LIVE WITH IT!!!

How about you live with the fact that people have different opinions than you. I agree with Obi, so 2 against one, kid.
 Mandalorian54
02-22-2004, 5:08 AM
AHAHAHAHA a fourteen year old called me a kid :p

Well anyway kid, I'm livin with taht reality just fine thanks. At least my previous posts would reveal I'm living with rappers who's taste in music is quite different from mine.

Look theres no need to get upset. All I'm saying is when you say you hate rap cuz they blast it your being steriotipical. And what goes around comes around, so don't complain when other poeple steriotype you.

You should also just accept other peoples different tastes and not hate anyone just for liking somthing different than you do. Surely you can see that can't you?
 topshot
02-22-2004, 5:09 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
OH DON'T FREAKING GET ME STARTED!

I couldn't. I'm afraid you'd tear me limb from limb if I did.

originally posted by jokemaster:
P.S. I still like Will Smith's rap, probably because I'm a big fan of MIB and Bad Boys.

Peace, my brutha! :rock:
 ET Warrior
02-22-2004, 6:58 AM

Well anyway kid, I'm livin with taht reality just fine thanks. At least my previous posts would reveal I'm living with rappers who's taste in music is quite different from mine.

Look theres no need to get upset. All I'm saying is when you say you hate rap cuz they blast it your being steriotipical. And what goes around comes around, so don't complain when other poeple steriotype you.

You should also just accept other peoples different tastes and not hate anyone just for liking somthing different than you do. Surely you can see that can't you?

Firstly, I dont think you know what stereotyping REALLY means, as you've misused it several times.

Secondly, There is more than one reason for them to say they hate rap. They could also hate the way that it is nothing more than a beat with words spoken over it. I will not deny that rappers have a very good sense of rhythm, but they lack MUSCIAL talent.

Thirdly, I agree with them, so it's 3 against 1, and I CAN call you kid, because I out-age you.

Oh an by the by, having fun and showing respect to other people are two different things. I can have a great time just fine without being a crapface to random people who have never done anything to me.
 obi
02-22-2004, 10:30 AM
Mandolorian54, this message is for you:

I'm a panzy because I don't like your music very loud?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a super mod of these forums. I can ban you with the snap of my finger. Flaming is not tolerated, especially when you're flaming a super mod.

Seriously, how inconsiderate can one person be, anyway?

Ah well, that's youth, for ya......

BTW, next time you call me a panzy, or any one else that, or any other name for that matter, don't even try to log on again. You're lucky I'm a nice person.
 jokemaster
02-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

3 against 1,

4 VS. 1

*high fives topshot*
 Jared
02-22-2004, 2:07 PM
oh lord, how old are we guys?

".....and then never make another album again?"

it comes out in june I heard:p
 TheHobGoblin
02-22-2004, 2:20 PM
Cmon I'll take you all on........ Topshot ASSIST ME!
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 2:58 PM

I'm 15. Do some research next time you decide to "call me names".

Originally posted by ET
Firstly, I dont think you know what stereotyping REALLY means, as you've misused it several times.

Again, do a little research. Before you start using words, know what they mean. *Remembers a time in 6th grade where I used to use minion without knowing what it meant.*

Originally posted by Obi
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a super mod of these forums. I can ban you with the snap of my finger. Flaming is not tolerated, especially when you're flaming a super mod.

You should listen to Obi, Mandalorian. These mods can and will use their power if need be.

-----

So what I have to say is Mandalorian, if you want us to respect people's music tastes, maybe YOU should respect US for not liking rap. Its as simple as that. Its not like its a big deal that we don't agree with what you say. Well, me, anyways. :p

-----

Anyways, did anyone listen to this guy? (Mo$' Bling, that is) :p
 Mike Windu
02-22-2004, 6:43 PM
>.> I'm not black, I'm asian. I listen to rap. I listen to rock. I enjoy both. I don't like people saying rap isn't a form of music. I respect their opinion.

I am not backing up Mandalorian54. You are on your own foo.
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 9:49 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
I am not backing up Mandalorian54. You are on your own foo.

Yay!

But please, dont let this be a flame war or anything.
Page: 1 of 2