Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

my robot shot teacher

Page: 1 of 1
 Druid Bremen
02-21-2004, 12:07 PM
lol. When I was in the science center making a particular robot that could shoot some stuff, my robot went crazy. So my teacher came to fix it. But, the robot just turned around and shot her in the face. Roflmao!
 Crow_Nest
02-21-2004, 1:07 PM
Ah so you must have joined our school science team eh? Well good for you! My classmate didnt pass the test thingy.

It looks like your robot has gone haywire. :p
 Alegis
02-21-2004, 1:41 PM
awesome robot! next time include a self destructing mechanism and call her to fix the thing
 obi
02-21-2004, 2:05 PM
*hides the remote control to the robot*

...what?
 DarkLord60
02-21-2004, 2:12 PM
Thats on nice robot
 Boba Rhett
02-21-2004, 2:47 PM
lol

My brother and his class were working on a giant robot in college and they were having problems getting it to work so everyone had gathered around it when it suddenly jumped forward on its own, landed on and broke the foot of one of the students. :D
 Phizzle
02-21-2004, 3:20 PM
Why the hell do you guys have all these robots and where did you get them? :mad:
 TheHobGoblin
02-21-2004, 3:20 PM
Oh crap I stoled your robot and armed it with rockets, I left it inside...
 IG-64
02-21-2004, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by Phizzle
Why the hell do you guys have all these robots and where did you get them? :mad:

Thats what I was thinking
 ExcelsioN
02-21-2004, 3:54 PM
You get to build robots at school?

I've never heard of anything like that before.
 Jared
02-21-2004, 6:41 PM
robots eh.....

I wish I had a robot....like the new sony one that can talk to you...to bad It costed more than i'll ever see in my life...^^

I think they said it could dance, to.
 jebbers
02-21-2004, 9:04 PM
the robots are their prom dates.......they couldnt find a date so they made them selves one.... :lazeye: :cyb3:
 Herminator
02-21-2004, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by Jared
robots eh.....

I wish I had a robot....like the new sony one that can talk to you...to bad It costed more than i'll ever see in my life...^^

I think they said it could dance, to.

I had this career day thingy where I worked at a center for computer medicine, and they was working on programming that thingy to take care of elderly. ya know, beep when its medicine time, and constanlty send photos to the hospitals/elderly homes, so they can see how theyre doing, send an alarm if the guy he was watching had fallen or something. (something for you, Obi? :p )

now isnt Norway a great country or what? :D
 wassup
02-21-2004, 10:31 PM
OMG it's the Rise of the Machines! :eek:
 obi
02-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Herminator_64
(something for you, Obi? :p )

I'm old, but I'm not helpless! I don't need some confounded machine thinking for me!

Unless it's a calculator.....Calculators are good.....

hmm.......

What were we talking about?
 Anthony
02-22-2004, 12:41 AM
That is one awesome robot.... Say, could I borrow it for a bit?:p
 Druid Bremen
02-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Our mission was to make the robot, program it and make it move along a maze, then shoot some pellets at something that will cause a ball to drop out from a tunnel.
Apparently, the robot's RCX (the brain of robot) had some problems, so when the robot is turned on, it just turns approximately 180 degrees, and shoots out 2 pellets. My teacher placed the robot on the table(there were no chairs) and knelt down to fix the robot.
*Presses red button(turn on/off)*
*Presses run button*
*Robot turns, stares at teacher, thinks"How dare you handle me"*
*"Pow pow!*
*"OW!"*
*Robot thinks "PWNED!"

In the end, we just changed the RCX, and no murder was committed. :D

And no, you cannot borrow the damaged RCX. :D
 Darth-Bane
02-22-2004, 1:45 AM
awesome robot :D :D
Page: 1 of 1