Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a little ambitious?

Page: 1 of 1
 dj_owen
02-20-2004, 3:48 PM
okay, i just bought kotor for pc (after having played the heck out of the xbox version), so i can have fun with mods.

i'm fairly new to the modding game, my only previous experience is with the pc game freedom force, so i understand a little bit about modding, but i'm horrible with scripting.

here's what i want to do though:

i am wondering if it is possible to make a new npc, that is eventually recruitable. what i really want to do is make a jedi knight that you could recruit at dantooine, and he'd replace someone like t3 or mission.

i think it would be even cooler if i could make this guy his own special class, because then i could give him a really special lightsaber that is restricted to his class (not allowing any of my other jedis to use it).

i know this is a lot to try all at once (i haven't even installed the game yet, i'll do it while i eat some lunch), but i've already played through the game for the story, and i'm eager to add my own touches to it.

thanks a lot for any help.
Page: 1 of 1