Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA+ 1.8 Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Destroyder121
02-20-2004, 11:41 AM
Im wondering, why can't i access /npc spawn commands after i logged in as council????It says cheats arent on, even in JA+ config i put that /npc spawn can be accessed. I left all settings default expect i changed councils powers to 12000..
 Amidala from Chop Shop
02-20-2004, 3:40 PM
There is a better place to ask questions about this mod, here (http://japlus.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/).
 Destroyder121
02-21-2004, 3:23 PM
all i wanted was an answer for this one..i cant bother register just so i can spawn npc's with the mod...
 Slider744
02-21-2004, 5:48 PM
you are not forced to register to read...
and search for similar post ....

and think also that your question may be already in the FAQ of the MOD ZIP file and also in the readme...

if you don't want to go in the dedicated forum, simply read the short FAQ, the awnser is in it
 Destroyder121
02-21-2004, 6:42 PM
Ok be like that and dont tell me the bitvalue that enables council to spawn NPC..all i wanted to know was 1 bit value..I CANT SPAWN IT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE BITVALUE FOR THE NPC COMMAND TO PUT ON COUNCIL ALLOWED CMD LIST!THAT IS WHAT I ASKED
 Slider744
02-21-2004, 10:30 PM
i also don't don't know it in m memory
but in the FAq u will learn how to do it and more...

you also can use the bitrate calculator of accident to compute all bit value for all cvars...
just take a look on the JA+ website
http://japlus.fragism.com/)
you will have all the links .....

also if you don't want to get this bitrate calcaltor read the readme the bit value is written in it...
 Amidala from Chop Shop
02-22-2004, 5:24 PM
Originally posted by Destroyder121
all i wanted was an answer for this one..i cant bother register just so i can spawn npc's with the mod...

Originally posted by Destroyder121
Ok be like that and dont tell me the bitvalue that enables council to spawn NPC..all i wanted to know was 1 bit value..I CANT SPAWN IT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE BITVALUE FOR THE NPC COMMAND TO PUT ON COUNCIL ALLOWED CMD LIST!THAT IS WHAT I ASKED

Wow, talk about lazy. In the time you've spent posting here (3 times) and waiting for responses, you could have read the readme 10 times, the FAQ 4 times, and registered at Slider's forum.

Can you feed and dress yourself, or does someone have to do that for you too?

And BTW, I believe it is spelled Destroyer (only one "d").
 TK-8252
02-22-2004, 5:43 PM
 Darklighter
02-23-2004, 6:51 PM
Alrighty, that's enough kafuffle for one thread. Cool it please people.
Page: 1 of 1