Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats in a name?

Page: 1 of 1
 obi
02-19-2004, 9:21 PM
Meh, just for fun, I looked up my name in this little search engine thingy, and it told me this-

Name details

Your name number is the number 1. You would identify yourself within the family group as having a strong personality, capable of taking the initiative. An active person, creative and inventive, ambitious, able and willing to manage a group of people if necessary.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 9. An idealistic person, altruistic, tolerant, sensitive and obliging. Sometimes talented and influent. Others find you to be a very likeable human being. There is a tendency for the extreme states of over-excitement to depression, or losing touch with reality. When faced with a conflict, the outward appearance is one of authority and maturity, but this appearance is rather fragile. A person difficult to understand.
Desire

Your desire number is 1. Qualities: The desire to undertake new things, to organise, and to initiate. The search for success and originality. The wish for independence. Pride, panache.
Possible faults: The taste for domination, to be in command. The desire to be praised. A certain manner of egoism and harshness.

Even though I usually don't look at this type of thing, because sometimes they are way off, this is pretty accurate with little flaws in the diagnosis, actually.

So whats in your name? (http://www.aahoroscopes.com/names.shtml)

:D
 jebbers
02-19-2004, 9:29 PM
mine says

Your name number is the number 9. You would identify yourself within the family group as the one looking for the love of the others by being altruistic, compassionate, emotional and sensual. Often artistic or idealistic dreamer.

Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 5. This character is full of life, active, adaptable, versatile, adventurous, has a fighting spirit but is often fickle and impulsive. Does not like to feel tied down by routine. There will be a strong reaction if someone tries to impede her freedom in any way. Defends herself well in a conflict situation. It is surprising how the number 5 can bounce back after a knock. Elusive, but not necessarily persistent.

Desire

Your desire number is 5. Qualities: The desire to be perpetually in movement or activity, the pursuit of freedom and adventure. Lot of energy. Love of novelty. Drawn towards the company of other people, especially those who can captivate the attention. Seeks the easiness. Often versatile.
Possible faults: Can be unstable, due to the taste for taking risks or following easy desires. Not always consistent. A little disorganised and changeable.

funny it says 'defend herself' and im not a female at all...must be broken.....but the rest is kinda on target...i do like to follow the easy desires..... :fett:
 dark jedi 8
02-19-2004, 9:47 PM
mine: Name details

Your name number is the number 1. You would identify yourself within the family group as having a strong personality, capable of taking the initiative. An active person, creative and inventive, ambitious, able and willing to manage a group of people if necessary.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 3. A sociable person, amusing, communicative (sometimes a bit too much so) and often very creative. Some negative points: the desire to be the centre of attention and thus difficulties to accept the stimulation of competition or the presence of competitors. A tendency to do too many things at once and finish none of them. The capacity of defending yourself but mostly with gesticulation. A professor of persuasion, but weaken when flattered. Otherwise, depressed when others dare to ignore you. Prone to underhand behaviour and also to hold excessive grudges.
Desire

Your desire number is 4. Qualities: The search for order, stability, fairness, and equilibrium. Sometimes there is a strong yearning for logic and symmetry. The desire for reliability in relationships and accomplishments.
Possible faults: Can be prone to excessive worrying about unimportant details. A narrow minded and obstinate side.

mostly right, some things are waaay off but...?
 Darth Rythe
02-19-2004, 9:47 PM
Name details

Your name number is the number 8. You would identify yourself within the family group as the one with the power, or some power. Materially often successful.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 9. An idealistic person, altruistic, tolerant, sensitive and obliging. Sometimes talented and influent. Others find you to be a very likeable human being. There is a tendency for the extreme states of over-excitement to depression, or losing touch with reality. When faced with a conflict, the outward appearance is one of authority and maturity, but this appearance is rather fragile. A person difficult to understand.
Desire

Your desire number is 8. Qualities: The search for material and social success. The taste for power or money (or both). Fights for the best things in life. Ambition. A sense of organisation. Courageous, efficient, and self-controlled. Generosity towards friends and loved ones. Sometimes a certain intuition or clear headedness.
Possible faults: Puts too much value on social status and material possessions, perhaps leaning in the direction of unscrupulous ambition, and harshness towards other people. A difficulty to express emotions and tenderness, which can drive away personal relations

yay.......
 IG-64
02-19-2004, 9:50 PM
Just for you, obi :P

Your name: Commander Bun Bun
Name details

Your name number is the number 2. You would identify yourself as the one in the family group who doesn't hesitate to help the others and can work in co-operation with the others. You are seen as being sensitive, tender, intuitive, creative, charming, but a little bit slow of the mark when it comes to managing your own affairs and taking the initiative. You like human contact.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 5. This character is full of life, active, adaptable, versatile, adventurous, has a fighting spirit but is often fickle and impulsive. Does not like to feel tied down by routine. There will be a strong reaction if someone tries to impede her freedom in any way. Defends herself well in a conflict situation. It is surprising how the number 5 can bounce back after a knock. Elusive, but not necessarily persistent.
Desire

Your desire number is 7. Qualities: The desire for tranquillity in order to be able to observe, reflect, analyse, and understand. A taste for philosophy and studying. An aim to see things clearly.
Possible faults: One could say a disinterest for the material things in life. A tendency for disorder. Can be prone to illusions and solitude.
 Jared
02-19-2004, 9:52 PM
Your name: Jared Jesson

A few statistics:

The average value: 3.5

On average the letters of your name have quite low values.

The span: 8

This is the largest minus the smallest, and is a measure of how spread out the letters of your name are in terms of their numerical values. As it is high, the letters of your name have a large numerical range.

The letters as numbers:
1, 1, 9, 5, 4, 1, 5, 1, 1, 6, 5
Name details

Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 2. An effective but easy-going person, co-operative, able to pacify others, friendly and receptive (sometimes too much so). Likes work, with someone else as boss. Negative points: a certain passivity, difficulty in saying "NO" or defending personal interests in a conflict situation. There is rather an emotional reaction, a fear of conflict and thus a tendency to be dominated.
Desire

Your desire number is 3. Qualities: The desire to express oneself, to communicate. An extrovert, thus likes to have company. Enjoys living. Creativity and artistic flair.
Possible faults: The need to show off, which is connected with numerous other character traits such as vanity and boastfulness. There is also a tendency for under-achievement and dissipation.

o...k....I have no idea what I just read.
 rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Your name number is the number 6. You would identify yourself within the family group as being responsible, the chief of the clan. The one who creates an atmosphere of harmony, and helps out the others.
Intimacy

Desire

Your desire number is 2. Qualities: The desire to join in, to collaborate with others or to find a partner. Sensitivity and gentleness. The yearning for affection and helpfulness towards others. The capacity to occupy oneself with small details. An excellent companion. Intuition, sometimes very accurate.
Possible faults: The search for tranquillity, which can easily lead to inactivity being carried along by circumstances. Potential laziness

that is dead on for me exept for a few minor details
 Orca Wail
02-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Your name number is the number 9. You would identify yourself within the family group as the one looking for the love of the others by being altruistic, compassionate, emotional and sensual.

lookin' for some HOT STUFF, baby tonight...

:D
 Darth-Bane
02-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Name details

Your name number is the number 6. You would identify yourself within the family group as being responsible, the chief of the clan. The one who creates an atmosphere of harmony, and helps out the others.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 4. A stable person, balanced, hard-working, reliable, sensible but sometimes a bit rigid and severe and not very open to new ideas. A tendency to be pessimistic. Don't like to be rushed or taken short. Appreciate compliments and being highly regarded. Can defend your interests and be persistent when necessary. It doesn't take much for you to lose your temper.
Desire

Your desire number is 1. Qualities: The desire to undertake new things, to organise, and to initiate. The search for success and originality. The wish for independence. Pride, panache.
Possible faults: The taste for domination, to be in command. The desire to be praised. A certain manner of egoism and harshness.

i know wuts really in a name!!

LETTERS!!
 TiE23
02-20-2004, 12:06 AM
that is so dumb
but it did explain me very accuratly
Name details

Your name number is the number 5. Within the family circle you would identify yourself as someone with a strong need for freedom, who likes to experiment with things, to travel, to be adventurous. You have a certain charm. Dynamic, curious.
Intimacy ***i always want to be able to drive by myself and i love to build stuff and make up stories***

Your intimacy number is 8. An active person, independent, ambitious, effective and concrete, sometimes capable of putting up an amazing fighting spirit that can lean sometimes towards the aggressive side. Impulsive or suddenly intolerant, but it doesn't last long. Can't support injustice. Stimulated by obstacles. A certain clairvoyance and a lot of self-confidence. Sometimes an unsuspected emotional aspect underneath the cold appearances of confidence, particularly when in an uncomfortable or unfamiliar situation.
Desire *** yeah, when i fight, i fight, and when i get mad at someone i like, i drop it in like a few hours, and it can feel like it will last forever***

Your desire number is 4. Qualities: The search for order, stability, fairness, and equilibrium. Sometimes there is a strong yearning for logic and symmetry. The desire for reliability in relationships and accomplishments.
Possible faults: Can be prone to excessive worrying about unimportant details. A narrow minded and obstinate side. ***yes, i can be a neat freak in a few cases, and i worry about little things sometimes and the sentence "Sometimes there is a strong yearning for logic and symmetry" is so true :) ***

But its fun to put in ur friends name, and i put in my sisters, and it said she was nice, and ever to nice, but shes a bitch :D

TiE
 DarkLord60
02-20-2004, 1:23 AM
Name details

Your name number is the number 2. You would identify yourself as the one in the family group who doesn't hesitate to help the others and can work in co-operation with the others. You are seen as being sensitive, tender, intuitive, creative, charming, but a little bit slow of the mark when it comes to managing your own affairs and taking the initiative. You like human contact.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 2. An effective but easy-going person, co-operative, able to pacify others, friendly and receptive (sometimes too much so). Likes work, with someone else as boss. Negative points: a certain passivity, difficulty in saying "NO" or defending personal interests in a conflict situation. There is rather an emotional reaction, a fear of conflict and thus a tendency to be dominated.
Desire

Possible faults: Can be prone to excessive worrying about unimportant details. A narrow minded and obstinate side.
 wassup
02-20-2004, 1:24 AM
Not my name, but something amusing:

Your name: George Bush

Your name number is the number 5. Within the family circle you would identify yourself as someone with a strong need for freedom, who likes to experiment with things, to travel, to be adventurous. You have a certain charm. Dynamic, curious.

Your intimacy number is 3. A sociable person, amusing, communicative (sometimes a bit too much so) and often very creative. Some negative points: the desire to be the centre of attention and thus difficulties to accept the stimulation of competition or the presence of competitors. A TENDENCY TO DO TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE AND FINISH NONE OF THEM. The capacity of defending yourself but mostly with gesticulation. A professor of persuasion, but weaken when flattered. Otherwise, depressed when others dare to ignore you. Prone to underhand behaviour and also to hold excessive grudges.

Your desire number is 8. Qualities: The search for material and social success. The taste for power or money (or both). Fights for the best things in life. Ambition. A sense of organisation. Courageous, efficient, and self-controlled. Generosity towards friends and loved ones. Sometimes a certain intuition or clear headedness.
Possible faults: Puts too much value on social status and material possessions, perhaps leaning in the direction of unscrupulous ambition, and harshness towards other people. A difficulty to express emotions and tenderness, which can drive away personal relations.

;)
 Darth Slayne
02-20-2004, 5:18 AM
Name details

Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 7. A thoughtful, reflective person, calm, analytic indeed reserved or solitary but often reliable. A very capable person, but enigmatic for others. It is difficult to anticipate how you will react when faced with a conflict whose outcome is important to you (you can bounce back or trap yourself in a long sulk mixed with grudge). Sometimes you can defeat your opponent by your reasoning ability.

Desire

EDIT: Yes. Frighteningly close, but they forgot "ego streak a mile wide." I want my ego in there damn it!

I think I'll worry excessively about that point now.....
 STTCT
02-20-2004, 5:44 AM
Yet another damn site blocked by my work for:

http://www.aahoroscopes.com/names.shtml)
is blocked at 3M because:
Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Sex.

Wait...
SEX??!?!?

What teh hell? Obi your a mod...I expected so much more...

It could have at least been for Mature, Sex.
 Sivy
02-20-2004, 7:38 AM
Name details

Your name number is the number 9. You would identify yourself within the family group as the one looking for the love of the others by being altruistic, compassionate, emotional and sensual. Often artistic or idealistic dreamer.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 6. A warm person, peace-maker, conventional liking harmony, having good taste and a sense of duty and justice. Wants to reconcile and harmonise if there is a conflict. But if there are strong feelings involved or hesitancy, there is the possibility for unscrupulous persons to manipulate or dominate you. In such a case, you give in a bit too easily. Your strength is inconsistent, and it often ends up without you having made any impression at all.
Desire

Your desire number is 6. Qualities: A strong desire for harmony, and to be in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The search for comfort, security, and beauty. Attracted towards the arts. Wants to help, advise, and listen. Generally an easy-going and responsible person.
Possible faults: Forgets ones own strength in being too occupied with others. There is sometimes weakness of character because of taking pleasure in comforts and being too romantic.

yeah, i do forget my own strength... just the other day i went to open a phone book and accidentally ripped it in half. :D
and i do get pleasure in being too romantic... much pleasure.
 STTCT
02-20-2004, 9:42 AM
Someone do my name....Shannon
 Sivy
02-20-2004, 9:51 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
Someone do my name....Shannon

Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 4. A stable person, balanced, hard-working, reliable, sensible but sometimes a bit rigid and severe and not very open to new ideas. A tendency to be pessimistic. Don't like to be rushed or taken short. Appreciate compliments and being highly regarded. Can defend your interests and be persistent when necessary. It doesn't take much for you to lose your temper.
Desire

STTCT
02-20-2004, 9:56 AM
Wow - that kinda says I'm bitchy...

Well as of late - I guess I am. Too stressed and too tired.
 Pie™
02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Name details

Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 1. An enterprising person, bold, individual, often authoritarian, sometimes impatient, proud or even egoistic. This person knows how to defend herself, and to put others in their place. A certain toughness in a conflict situation. Capable of managing alone. Straightforward and enthusiastic.
Desire

Your desire number is 3. Qualities: The desire to express oneself, to communicate. An extrovert, thus likes to have company. Enjoys living. Creativity and artistic flair.

Possible faults: The need to show off, which is connected with numerous other character traits such as vanity and boastfulness. There is also a tendency for under-achievement and dissipation.

I don't know... sounds a bit inaccurate...
 BawBag™
02-20-2004, 10:50 AM
Your name number is the number 4. Within the family group you would identify yourself by your attraction for work well done and your ability to organise. You are seen as being methodical, orderly, perseverant and stable.

Your intimacy number is 1. An enterprising person, bold, individual, often authoritarian, sometimes impatient, proud or even egoistic. This person knows how to defend herself, and to put others in their place. A certain toughness in a conflict situation. Capable of managing alone. Straightforward and enthusiastic

Your desire number is 5. Qualities: The desire to be perpetually in movement or activity, the pursuit of freedom and adventure. Lot of energy. Love of novelty. Drawn towards the company of other people, especially those who can captivate the attention. Seeks the easiness. Often versatile.
Possible faults: Can be unstable, due to the taste for taking risks or following easy desires. Not always consistent. A little disorganised and changeable.

Wow. That's WAY off. :D
 Alegis
02-20-2004, 1:56 PM
the intamacy is bs:
Name details

Your name number is the number 8. You would identify yourself within the family group as the one with the power, or some power. Materially often successful.
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 6. A warm person, peace-maker, conventional liking harmony, having good taste and a sense of duty and justice. Wants to reconcile and harmonise if there is a conflict. But if there are strong feelings involved or hesitancy, there is the possibility for unscrupulous persons to manipulate or dominate you. In such a case, you give in a bit too easily. Your strength is inconsistent, and it often ends up without you having made any impression at all.
Desire

AG is better
Intimacy

Your intimacy number is 8. An active person, independent, ambitious, effective and concrete, sometimes capable of putting up an amazing fighting spirit that can lean sometimes towards the aggressive side. Impulsive or suddenly intolerant, but it doesn't last long. Can't support injustice. Stimulated by obstacles. A certain clairvoyance and a lot of self-confidence. Sometimes an unsuspected emotional aspect underneath the cold appearances of confidence, particularly when in an uncomfortable or unfamiliar situation.
Desire

obi
02-20-2004, 8:18 PM
Sex? SEX?

Shan, your computer blocking thing is retarded.

o.O
Page: 1 of 1