Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LFJA Academy wars: epIII re-hash?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Slayne
02-18-2004, 10:31 PM
To all the old hands that remember the Academy Wars and took part over at the role playing section:

I was talking with Reb (Darth Malice) the other day and was reminded of the AW's. So, I mosied on over and added a new post if any of you are still interested.

The reason I did this was because I miss the fun we were having with it, and I for one would really like to see it continue. Or at the very least, would like to see it come to some sort of conclusion.

What say you guys? Yay or nay?
 Phizzle
02-18-2004, 10:55 PM
I thought the LFJA was hit by a giant meteor? Oh well.
 Darth Slayne
02-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Probably hit by MY meteor....:dev7: MWhahahahaaaaa!

But seriously, its not the LFJA I'm trying to re-hash (after all I was in the Sith Academy and therefore in opposition) but the story thread that revolved around it.
 topshot
02-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Slayne
Probably hit by MY meteor....:dev7: MWhahahahaaaaa!
(after all I was in the Sith Academy and therefore in opposition)

NO! It was hit by MINE! :evil2: Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I'll see if I'm interested. ;) (By the way, I was also in the Sith Academy and in the same opposition, even though I was a Jedi before.)
 Darklighter
02-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Heh, how weird, I was talking with Reb about this too a couple of weeks ago, and I for one was really looking forward to getting it back up and running again, if only to finish it :) We left it at a bit of a cliffhanger ya see...

Well, I'll go on over and see what you've added to the story, Slayne, and see where my story can fit in and go from there. Oh, and welcome back mate ^^
 obi
02-19-2004, 8:18 PM
Hmph!

After all this time you sith still exhisted! You still managed to survive, even after the repeated beatings we gave you. That was long ago, though! I had a full head of hair then!

Very well, I'll post more of our history, for all of those youngins wanting to know more about LFJA.
 Darth Slayne
02-20-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Hmph!

After all this time you sith still exhisted! You still managed to survive, even after the repeated beatings we gave you. That was long ago, though! I had a full head of hair then!

Very well, I'll post more of our history, for all of those youngins wanting to know more about LFJA.

Tsk, tsk, Obes!

You of all people should know that the Sith can never "truly" be wiped out. Sooner or later one of us pops back into the scene to cause havoc.

Meh....maybe its just old age dulling your mind. :p I told you your powers were weakening...
 Dath Maximus
02-21-2004, 1:29 PM
Foolish sith!
I was able to fight you then, I'm able to fight you now!

Alas the great jedi warrior Maximus has returned.

Anywho, ive not done much gardening at the LFJA lately, but ohh well

Ive been up to much greater things.
 Mandalorian54
02-21-2004, 2:28 PM
Ah! No way! I'dd been trying to get in on some a that action right about the time it died. So there still room for new people to join?
 Darth Slayne
02-22-2004, 4:17 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54
Ah! No way! I'dd been trying to get in on some a that action right about the time it died. So there still room for new people to join?

As far as I know, it was mostly restricted to actual members of the two Academy factions. I'm no authority on that matter so you'd have to ask Obi-Wan13 or perhaps Darklighter, but I'm fairly sure they wouldn't so NO. After all both Academies no longer exist.

And as for you Dath Maximus, Obes himself could not prevent the return of the Sith so what makes you shure that you even stand a chance against the rightful rulers of the galaxy? :p

Death to the jedi!

The Sith live again!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa*Choke-cough-wheeze* hahahaha!!!!
 Darth Slayne
02-24-2004, 5:30 PM
Sorry boot the double post her Kiddies. :p

Added another chapter to our missing archives. Fairly long, even by my standards (though my non-related stuff is MUCH longer).

Obes, Darky. You might want to pop in and have a read. It concerns both your characters. Let me know what you think.
Page: 1 of 1