Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lol what a bug!

Page: 1 of 1
 Lambda
02-17-2004, 8:39 AM
*possible spoilers*

I just encountered a funny bug when playing KotOR with the Yuthura modification. Since I can't attach a screenshot, I'll explain.

I had just defeated Yuthura's master and gotten her to my side, and then I was automatically transfered back to my ship. If I wasn't playing the Yuthura mod, I would have went manually out of the tomb, back to the Sith Academy and killed everyone.

And I went to the Academy from the Ebon Hawk with Yuthura and Mission, but I couldn't attack anyone as I usually should have (after the main quest in Korriban u kill everyone, you know). I went to the valley, to Naga's tomb, back to the valley and then to the academy again and now I was again able to attack the siths.

Well, I killed everyone in the first room, then when I went to the middle hall I saw no enemies there as I usually would have. Instead, I saw ANOTHER Mission, and Juhani, both acting independently and both nearly dead. :rolleyes:

What the hell were they doing there? and why? WEIRD. Like, I had 4 guys with me instead of 2, except I could control only 2 of them.
Lol.... :p
 gameunlimited
02-17-2004, 8:58 AM
yeah, i know about this bug. I already posted an update that fixes this just two days ago. I don't know what I was thinking the first time around :confused: . I shouldnt have teleported the PC back to the Ebon Hawk. If you need the new version, it is downloadable under the same link and name.

What a shame on me :o
 Lambda
02-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Hmm?
I went to the same place I got Yuthura mod the first time, and there was news of a patch to fix the bug. But there was no link to download the patch or the mod there... Maybe they'll fix that soon.
 T7nowhere
02-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Lambda
Hmm?
I went to the same place I got Yuthura mod the first time, and there was news of a patch to fix the bug. But there was no link to download the patch or the mod there... Maybe they'll fix that soon.

I think gameunlimited just replaced the entire mod with the fix.
Page: 1 of 1