Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New head skin idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Sakae
02-17-2004, 2:52 AM
One thing that's kinda irked me is that no matter how (morally) good you are, your appearance stays the same. There's no cosmetic shange equivalent to what happens if you're evil. So, I was thinking that it would be great if someone changed this. Specifically, starting with the eyes. More specifically, using the image I've attached as the eyes, perhaps once you've hit light side mastery.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Sakae/The_eye_of_god.jpg)
 Kitty Kitty
02-17-2004, 4:06 AM
I actually noticed that the 2da files do give fields for "above neutral". If I remember right, there was a field for good and very good, so +2 steps, though it may have been 3..

However, while working on my new female head, I attempted to make use of them without success. It may yet be possible, but if it is, it's not as straight forward as it seems it should be.

-Kitty
 gameunlimited
02-17-2004, 4:09 AM
If I am not wrong, I think I remember Talchia's guide to skinning mentioned something about these field being not used by the game even though they are there. Two people had said so, so probably it is unusable =(
 T7nowhere
02-17-2004, 4:45 AM
That would be really cool if someone could get it to work, but it is probly along the same lines as the unused Force powers, feats, models, textures and other game elements like swoopbike upgradeing. It looks like Bioware had intended to add quite a few more features to the game, but because of the x-box version being rushed they just left them out and did there best to enhance the PC version with what they had finnished.

Too bad really some of the force powers left out sound cool. I think they also intended to have a sebulba like alien(i know i saw a model or a utc labeled sebulba) and at least one more planet.

Damn Microsoft!
 Weiser_Cain
02-17-2004, 5:01 AM
I'll second that; Damn Microsoft!
 saxter2004
02-18-2004, 2:19 AM
Me Three! They sould release an expansion/patch that gives the game tits missing features.
 Drakron
02-18-2004, 2:53 AM
Actually I think its pretty stupid and does not reflect Star Wars universe as despicted in the movies and books at all.

I am not going to stop anyone from doing it but I think its pretty stupid and was even relived when I figured out such thing was not implemented since BioWare made some comments about it before game was released.
Page: 1 of 1