Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Neutral Kettemoor PA Recruiting!

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ4Goku
02-16-2004, 7:03 PM
Hey, everybody. This thread is for people interested in joining the Dark Knights Alliance PA on Kettemoor. Don't let the name scare you, we have nothing to do with Dark Jedi, and we are neutral in the GCW. We are an all-purpose PA, we'll accept any profession, race, anything. Post on this threads for more info, I will answer any and all questions as I see them. Thanks for checking us out, and May the Force Be With You.
 antaror
02-19-2004, 6:15 AM
What planet?
 SSJ4Goku
02-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Currently, we're on Tatooine, at least I am, or will be, whatever...
 antaror
02-26-2004, 5:49 AM
im covert rebel would i still be able to join?
 SSJ4Goku
02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Hmm, yeah I suppose, I'm really still trying to sort out factional membership, so I guess we'll see. I won't be ingame for a couple weeks yet, but I'll reactivate my suscription come Monday, so I can check the forums, well, wait I'll put it up for discussion here, so check out the General forum. For now at least, yeah, faction won't affect anything.
 SSJ4Goku
04-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey, just thought I'd update and say we will be accepting both factions, and of course, neutral players. Just leave your GCW at the door, guys. Two strikes, and you're GONE. Simple, huh?
 Jan Gaarni
04-02-2004, 7:25 AM
Kinda same as us then. :)
 SSJ4Goku
04-03-2004, 2:28 AM
Yes, Jan. Actually, it was Wraith, I think, who gave me the idea... Though I could change it to three, I suppose. :confused:
Page: 1 of 1