Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yuthura MOD - cant get her to my side

Page: 1 of 1
 Lambda
02-16-2004, 4:00 PM
***spoilers warning if you haven't finished Korriban yet***

I need help with Yuthura mod - if you haven't played it then u probably can't help me, but you can find it from the downloads and mods thread here in lucasforums.

I downloaded this mod, and the readme file said the author will "leave it to you to discover how to get her on your side. It's pretty straight forward actually, just be nice to her."

If you dont remember, Yuthura is the apprentice of the Sith Academy's master in Korriban. She asks you to help her defeating her master and share power with her (she lied about that). I was being always nice to her and didn't offend her or anything, but still haven't got her to my side.
In the fight against her master in Naga Sadow's tomb, I told yuthura that I'm on her side on the fight. When her master was defeated, she attacked me, I defeated her, I had only two options: to finish her there, or have mercy and let her go.

What to do?

Thanks for your help.
 lord_blodgett
02-16-2004, 5:21 PM
As that old song said "If you love some one, set them free"

Hope that helps.
 Criminal
02-16-2004, 5:34 PM
if its comes back to you its yours if it dosent it never was.....is the full saying...but yea im having the same trouble
 MrCyborg
02-16-2004, 5:47 PM
Just figured this out - Before the final test you have to keep asking about her past - at first she resists - but you can persuade her to tell you more - if you go through all the possible dialogue with her she will start to address you has "friend" - then after the final test side with her - she still sais that she doesnt want to share power but is reluctant - after defeating her you will gain options to convert her to the light - at this point it is fairly easy to get her on your team - as a Darkside character I had to lie at this point but hey she is actually very good once you get her -

I have encountered a problem with this - when on the Ebon Hawk she is always hostile - (??) If you dont engage her than she just stands there as usual but is you make the mistake of clicking on her she will fight - and beware if this happens because you can't kill her (invincible) but she can kill you! - When you add her to your party upon leaving the Ebon Hawk everything is normal again.

Anyone else had this problem??
 gameunlimited
02-16-2004, 9:32 PM
To recruit her, follow the instruction MrCyborg gave.

As for the hostile problem, I have never encountered that at all in my comp. Tell me more about this..

I updated this mod yesterday. It should fix the "clones" bug in the Sith Academy. This new version does not teleport you to the Ebon Hawk after you recruit her so you can finish the planet like usual and kill the Siths in the Academy.

As of for now, there are some people that are working with me to add quests for this mod. Stay tuned for this one, it seems promising.
 Lambda
02-17-2004, 7:02 AM
Thanks all :p
I'll try talking to her then.

EDIT: It worked, though her portrait isn't there.
 Ardynn
02-25-2004, 6:08 PM
Okay, I'm new to the forum and all, and maybe it's just me being dense, but I think I've done everything right with Yuthura. Only she's not showing up on my ship. T3 is no longer selectable, so I'm assuming it did work.

Am I missing something, or just not searching the ship in the right place?

EDIT: Okay, I did get her line about waiting for me on my ship, so I know I jumped through her hoops right. I'm just not sure why she's still not showing up. I'm going to play around with the mods in my overrides a bit and see if that doesn't help a bit. In the meantime, I'd still like to hear from anybody who might know better than I do.

Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1