Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When do you get the Staff saber? (spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 P VADER
02-15-2004, 7:20 PM
i need help getting a double blade lightsaber and how to activate it and what lvl or stuff or regiurements i need to get it.if anyone has any ideas or knows how plz tell me thx u.:mauls: :smilsab :bluidea: :dsaber: :slsaber:
 TK-8252
02-15-2004, 7:24 PM
You have to get to a certain mission in single player, and then you get the choice to make a double-bladed lightsaber. You can use a double-bladed lightsaber any time you want in multiplayer, though.
 Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 5:40 AM
i think you can choose between a new stance with single lightsaber, dual lightsabers, or saberstaff when you get to Tier 2
 Michael Plant
02-16-2004, 9:46 AM
You can choose between 2 or double bladed lightsabers after Darth Vader's Castle (with the acid rain)
 Crow_Nest
02-16-2004, 10:01 AM
You get it after you defeat rosh in vjun (vader's castle)

Or download the saber menu mod from jk3files.
 Prime
02-16-2004, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
You get it after you defeat rosh in vjun (vader's castle)

Or download the saber menu mod from jk3files. What? CHEATING!?!!
 Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 5:37 PM
Originally posted by Prime
What? CHEATING!?!!

what an abomination!
 Alegis
02-16-2004, 6:42 PM
there's a command to change your saber in the console, I'm not sure which one, but just so you know and you dont have to dl extra stuff
 Lord Frodo
04-13-2004, 5:18 AM
the code is saber dual_1-9
 narfblat
04-13-2004, 7:17 AM
For those who are new to "cheating", here are the fool-proof instructions. First, bring down the console by pressing ~(or whatever button is above tab) while holding the shift key. Then type in:
Helpusobi[space]1[enter]
saber[space]dual_[numer between 1 and 5][enter]
[~(or whatever is above tab) to close the console]

(notes: helpusobi 1 activates cheats and should only need to be typed in once. bracketed iems like [this] mean to hit a key. This information can be found in the cheat thread that is permanently at the top.)
Page: 1 of 1