Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

REBIRTH a jk3 vid trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 Lotus
02-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Hello JKers. I am in the process of making my first jk vid ever which will be called "Rebirth". Since it is my first vid I decided to make a trailer of it which gave me a good oportunity to experiment with the programs. I say trailer but it's really a vid in it's own right since none of the shots in the trailer will be reused in the vid.

Anyways, considering it's my first attempt at vid making the trailer turned out quite well and I wanted to share it with you all to see what you think.

If you'd like to be in the full vid by all means send me your demos, i'll get an ftp link setup within the next week if anyone's interested.

Well, enjoy, hope you like the Rebirth trailer:) some browsers will want to play the vid straight off so to download RIGHT CLICK on link and SAVE TARGET AS

http://www.avalonproductions.be/lotus/JK3RebirthTrailer.avi)
 Bilbo Skywalker
02-14-2004, 8:09 PM
Originally posted by Lotus
Hello JKers. I am in the process of making my first jk vid ever which will be called "Rebirth". Since it is my first vid I decided to make a trailer of it which gave me a good oportunity to experiment with the programs. I say trailer but it's really a vid in it's own right since none of the shots in the trailer will be reused in the vid.

Anyways, considering it's my first attempt at vid making the trailer turned out quite well and I wanted to share it with you all to see what you think.

If you'd like to be in the full vid by all means send me your demos, i'll get an ftp link setup within the next week if anyone's interested.

Well, enjoy, hope you like the Rebirth trailer:) some browsers will want to play the vid straight off so to download RIGHT CLICK on link and SAVE TARGET AS

http://www.avalonproductions.be/lotus/JK3RebirthTrailer.avi)

lotus is elite jk3 gunner, you should all check out this trailer... the actual vid will be sweet too. :)
Page: 1 of 1