Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Round one : Fight!

Page: 2 of 4
 MennoniteHobbit
02-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, but all it takes is common sense...
first of all, just worry about NOT getting hit, this usually takes care of a dorky punk. if u can do this, just ignore the rest.
second of all, don't kick him where it hurts unless he does something really dirty
if he tries to kick you under the waist, move out of the way, block, but don't take it tough...
keep track of your breathing. if the guy hits you, try to regain a breathing rhythm. Without air, you're useless...
just hit him in the gut, then poke his eyes as not to permanently injure, etc.

yep, pretty much some common sense. and remember, DO NOT FIGHT unless you have to... hopefully, with luck, you won't. Like everyone said, stay near someone the bully guy will have to be good around. Just don't take the role of a whimp... that'll give you long-term "non-respect." Good luck.
 Jedi Luke
02-11-2004, 11:42 PM
how confident are you of winning the fight?
 ET Warrior
02-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Arreat
By this you mean nuts? If so thats not a good Idea... 'Cause you see, its just like killing a person who is chatting on JO or someone having sabre down. Its like forbidden to perform a nutcracker when fighting, that is if the ifhgt is between two men.

BLEH. Taboo or not, if I got stuck in a situation where I had to fight, I'm gonna use any method I have at my disposal to win. A strong kick to the nuts is gonna make a guy think twice about continuing the fight.

Instead of persuading and telling Michaelmexp that there are alternatives to violence, you provide suggestions on how to tread the path of violence. This kind of thing can be avoided. When you stop thinking of other ways for resolving a conflict, you have already lost the fight.

Meh, we're assuming he's already tried the non-violent means. (which it seems he has)

And what if you do beat the chitin out of the other? Congrats, you're now the immature bully of the class.
Not true, now you're the person who stood up to the bully and wouldn't allow him to push you around.
 topshot
02-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
i think its really sad you are all encouraing a 14 year old to resort to volence, and giving him fighting tips......

hurting him won't help you at all, hes not gonna "fear you" hes gonna be pissed and hurt YOU. :(

You're right. It took me to realize it, but he should find some way to defend himself without hurting the other dude in the process. I feel so ashamed of myself.

*Hangs name on wall of shame.*
 TK-8252
02-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by zERoCooL2479
WASSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPP:D http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive1.jpg)

Michael, don't listen to some of these people. Fighting is NOT the answer. If you fight this kid tomorrow, and even if you win, and you're not suspended from school, it's not like he'll go away forever. You've still got the entire school year to go through with him. And if you kick his ass, he'll just be even more pissed and will try to get back at you. Listen to the voice of reason! Fighting the guy will not solve the problem, it'll only make it worse! Besides, do you really want to take the risk of getting YOUR ass kicked, and getting suspended from school? If you fight, even if it's self-defense, the school will give you no mercy!

My school's Code of Student Conduct
THREAT OR ASSULT - No student shall intentionally threaten, assault, or cause physical injury to other students or to any school personnel.
 ET Warrior
02-12-2004, 12:35 AM
I say, as long as you've tried to avoid it, then go for it man. don't always regret that you backed away. And if your parents don't understand that you got suspended for defending yourself...then they're not very good parents I say.
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 12:39 AM
I agree that he should try to find an alternative, but if the other guy starts a fight, he at least needs to know how to defend himself. Heck, it happened to me, a fight started, no teachers around, and I couldn't run (that school had like a 10 foot patio with one corner where there's a soccer goal, a bench, and a wall. I was cornered there and a fight began, which I barely managed to fight without any major injuries. Like, for example, hitting someone in the vein I said can give you a good head start.

And if you do decide to fight, don't do anything near the nuts, you hit that it becomes anything goes, trust me. Don't start the fight, but do defend yourself.
 wassup
02-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Meh, we're assuming he's already tried the non-violent means. (which it seems he has)

What I'm trying to point out here is that there is always a non-violent way, and it should be our obligation to help him in every possible way to find that path. We've got enough violence in this world, no need to provoke even more.

Heh, I sound like a hippie (no offense to hippies). :)
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 1:02 AM
Originally posted by wassup
What I'm trying to point out here is that there is always a non-violent way,
Not once the other guy starts the fight, I just want to give him some pointers, cause I din't want Micheal to get beat up.

Heh, I sound like a hippie (no offense to hippies). :)
None taken. :p
 Lil Killa
02-12-2004, 1:06 AM
This is what I would do.. At my school I luckily have no one that messes with me besides my friends but we have two officers that roam the school all day. I don't know about your school but we have a county sherif and a local officer and you can go to somone like that and no no matter what is going on whether it be verbal assualt or some sort of physical harsament, they will go talk to the person and if you had witnesses you could get the id susspended, or if it happened off campus he could go to juvy.

Also.. teachers aren't the ones to go to.. half of them don't give a rats ass about you anyway. If you didn't have an oficer to go to you could try on of the administrative staff.
 TK-8252
02-12-2004, 1:37 AM
It's important that Michael does not find himself in a fighting situation in the first place. He must get the school to deal with the bully before the guy goes too far and injures him. In the meantime, he needs to stay away from the bully, avoid him as much as possible. And if the guy does make the first move, shrug it off, act as if it doesn't bother you. Retaliation invites the fight. A bully will most likely not just beat the crap out of you while you stand there taking it. Because if he's trying to show off in front of everyone how he kicked some kid's ass, if you don't actually fight back, no one will be impressed. Anyone can beat someone up while they stand there helpless. Sometimes the best thing to do is just let the bully push him around. Why? Because he'll eventually lose interest. And you can always go to the school staff for help. A bully won't beat you up bad if you're not fighting back, he'll see you as a coward, and won't consider you worth fighting.
 Kain
02-12-2004, 1:50 AM
Want a non-violent solution? Get his attention on someone else; ie: Get someone to just start crap with him. Now enough of this hippy love your fellow man bull****.

If your in the school, lockers are a blessing. Loud noises(like his head pinging off of a locker) can disorient the bugger, giving you ample time follow up some more. And if you know any WWE moves, get him locked in one of those (Tazzmission is VERY hard to break out of when properly applied), that way he goes down and stays down until faculty has a chance to break it up.

And don't forget the banjo.
 ET Warrior
02-12-2004, 1:51 AM
Actually, your logic is totally wrong. I know a guy who was mad at someone so he punched him. The guy did nothing, so he punched him again. Still, the guy just shrugged it off and tried to walk away. Well THAT made the first guy mad, so he knocked him down and started punching him in the face and just kept yelling, i'll stop as soon as you fight back.

Guy never fought back, got the living piss beat out of him.
 TK-8252
02-12-2004, 2:34 AM
Well there's a difference between a bully, and someone that's insane. The bully that Michael seems to be dealing with doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who just thinks everyone can go to hell and if someone looks at me I'll freakin kill 'em. <- Those types of guys aren't usually that popular or with many friends. :D

Originally posted by Kain
And if you know any WWE moves, get him locked in one of those (Tazzmission is VERY hard to break out of when properly applied), that way he goes down and stays down until faculty has a chance to break it up. We're talking about little middle school kids (Michael is 13), not six foot tall high school football players in the locker room. Get a sense of what's going on, it's hard to imagine some 13 year old pulling WWE moves. When someone fights at school it's usually a pathetic display. Two really pissed off guys who think they're tough, shoving each other until a teacher breaks it up.
 ET Warrior
02-12-2004, 2:45 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Well there's a difference between a bully, and someone that's insane. The bully that Michael seems to be dealing with doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who just thinks everyone can go to hell and if someone looks at me I'll freakin kill 'em. <- Those types of guys aren't usually that popular or with many friends. :D

Actually, the guy I was talking about is a pretty nice guy most of the time, well liked, hell I like him. He's just really strong, and when he's mad..............badnewsbears
 Kain
02-12-2004, 3:47 AM
We're talking about little middle school kids (Michael is 13), not six foot tall high school football players in the locker room. Get a sense of what's going on, it's hard to imagine some 13 year old pulling WWE moves.

Hardly. I was doing that crap when I was his age. And the tazzmission is easy. Just get one arm around his neck, and the other under his arm, lock your arms and wrap your legs around him once he's down so he can't move. Apply enough pressure to make his oxygen supply get mighty short so everytime he struggles, he gets weaker and weaker. Very simple move, but very effective.

Watch the sleeper hold on Big Daddy to get an idea.
 Tyrion
02-12-2004, 4:26 AM
1. Stand up to him but dont fight. Let him punch you a few times, if you can handle it. He'll start to get nervous, especially if a crowd's around. Make sure to not show any pain, and to grin evily at him. Give him a look like you're going to really kill him. If he's a real bully, acting like a physcopath will make him piss in his pants.

2. Inform your parents of the fight. As others have said before, the school has to pay attention, or else you should really go to another school.

3. Let him get one good swing at you, and then feign dead. He'll probably get scared, or become off guard, and that's when you get him. This is a last resort, by the way.

Violence itself wont solve much. Try everything you can that is peaceful, and if it doesnt work then you have to fight, unfortunately.
 TiE23
02-12-2004, 5:07 AM
#1 rule: Always BLOCK YOUR BALLS!!!!

And remember, don't do any of those locking/wrestling moves b u l l s h i t they don't work! And what I would do is kick him in the side of the knee so he loses his balance and take a whack at the face, it will hurt ur hand, but forget about it... easy

TiE
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 10:48 AM
One time I saw a bully picking on someone, and the other guy wouldn't fight and wouldn't fight. As far as I saw the bully got so nervous he kicked the other guy in the balls just to make him fight. BEWARE THE NUT-CRACKER!

Also, nailing a guy with a ball on the nuts will take him to the floor, garuanteed.
 Astrotoy7
02-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Breton
Michaelmexp: Why do you absolutly have to fight this guy anyway? It's not like people get respect by beating the chitin out of each other, that's just childish IMO.

Just keep in mind: If you don't want to fight, don't. You'll lose nothing. However, if you absolutly do want to fight, just keep in mind the consequences of doing so (which are often quite considerable).

I wholeheartedly agree with Breton...

BTW, where are your parents ? My dad came to school with me when I was 12 after I told him I was in a similar situation. I didnt feel weak, because I just wanted to get on with school/play and life! Needless to say, a cpl of words from my old man to this kid, and the problem was settled.....

However, I have been in a few fights, and come a family of roughnuts, so I can pass on this :

*psychology is the key. Let me quote James Brown
"I don't know Karate, but I know C-razy !"

you gotta act CRAZY man. Pretend your crying, screaming, pretend like your gollum and talk to yourself and go nuts, say every rude word you know and then.............

i) jump on the guy
ii) bite
iii) kick and flail
iv) scream and wail like a banshee
v) pull hair
vi) kick/punch him in the guts...as funny as it sounds, kicking someone in the privates can do irreparable damage...its not worth it in the grander scheme of things

Also, the night before, do some sit ups, play lots of mortal kombat, watch rocky III(where the poor old penguin gets killed), watch 'Fist of Fury' and

but Seriously... I still think you should settle this differently, and who is this 18 year old loser hanging around, hasnt he got any friends his own age to smoke pot with......??

yeah, basically, fighting isnt the answer, but in saying that, I think you may have to end up fighting to learn this yourself, perhaps....

MTFBWYA
 Mex
02-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Eh, the fight didn't happen today anyways.

I'll erm, read all your advice later... As for now.. [Hoovers room. <.<]
 IG-64
02-12-2004, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by Michaelmexp

you asked for advice and you didn't even read it?
 ExcelsioN
02-12-2004, 3:43 PM

Then it'll never happen. We have arranged fights outside the flagpole at my school, and usually 90-100 people turn up (My entire year is 140 people). If they don't take place on the day they're set for, then they never do.
 DarkLord60
02-12-2004, 6:43 PM
I am sure you encounter him in the future but then you will be ready.
 TheHobGoblin
02-12-2004, 7:10 PM
I got it

which one

Pumpkins bombs?

MG Turret?

or non violent alterantive... Mace Thrower (Like a flame thrower)
 obi
02-12-2004, 10:40 PM
The fight didn't happen today, but it may later. Ignore those who say "FIGHTING IS BAD! AHHH! RUN FOR THE HILLS!BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Sometimes fighting is the best way to show everyone you're not afraid. It shows them you will not be walked over, go mess with someone else. Besides, fighting saves a lot of time. You can negotiate all day and get no where.

Whatever road you choose to walk down, I'm not here to judge you. (Like some of these clowns are doing)

If it does lead to conflict, give it all you got!
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 11:04 PM
^what he said.
 wassup
02-12-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
The fight didn't happen today, but it may later. Ignore those who say "FIGHTING IS BAD! AHHH! RUN FOR THE HILLS!BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

The message here isn't to run away like a coward, its that there is always a way to avoid violence. Not by acting craven, but by standing your ground and being disciplined with yourself. Beating the crap out of someone may make you look strong, but restraining that urge gives you strength where it counts.
 obi
02-12-2004, 11:19 PM
So he should just stand there and take a beating, not doing anything to look out for himself.

Got it.
 TK-8252
02-12-2004, 11:27 PM

Sometimes fighting is the best way to show everyone you're not afraid. It shows them you will not be walked over, go mess with someone else. Besides, fighting saves a lot of time. You can negotiate all day and get no where.

Whatever road you choose to walk down, I'm not here to judge you. (Like some of these clowns are doing)

If it does lead to conflict, give it all you got! Let's see...

Fighting is also a good way to:

-Get suspended from school.
-Get in serious trouble with your parents.
-Get the crap beaten out of you.
-Continue a world of pointless violence.
-Make yourself no better than the bully.
-Get hated by the bully even more, and now his friends will be out to get you.

Do you really want all these side-effects? I don't think so!

What would fighting him gain you? More enemies, for one. Plus, if you did fight, and even if you won, what makes you think he'll just leave you alone? The exact opposite, he will be out to GET REVENGE! Then the real damage happens. And by real damage I mean crime.
 obi
02-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Is defending yourself from an aggresor a crime?

Shame.

Sure, fighting could get you into trouble, if you START IT. But if you're minding your own business and this moron comes out of no where and begins to physically abuse you, fight back, for goodness sakes! Forget morals, forget everything you've learned, just survive!

Continue a world of pointless violence? Defending yourself and establishing a reputation as someone who will not be trifled with is not pointless.

The bully's friends come after you even after you stand up to the bully himself? Give them the same treatment. Maybe the teachers will begin to actually look into the case and find out the truth.
 MennoniteHobbit
02-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Well, you see, I do agree with you obi, about fighting back, but you simply can't do it. I mean, pushing and shovin is ok, but fighting back is just like starting it... only because you agreed, at the moment you hit the other guy, that you will fight him. If you never hit him back, you're basically signaling to him that you do not want to fight, and a fight will simply not happen. The other guy will try to beat the living guts out of you, but if you don't hit back, you can tell an adminstrator what happened, other guy gets expelled, end of story. In my school, only 2 fights have happened in the past 5 years, out of like 20. This is because the victim does not fight back.... Though defending yourself is needed and only instincts, you should try to refrain from it. Otherwise, just temporarily disable your bully guy. Don't do permanent damage.
 ZBomber
02-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Let's see...

Fighting is also a good way to:

-Get suspended from school.
-Get in serious trouble with your parents.
-Get the crap beaten out of you.
-Continue a world of pointless violence.
-Make yourself no better than the bully.
-Get hated by the bully even more, and now his friends will be out to get you.

Do you really want all these side-effects? I don't think so!

What would fighting him gain you? More enemies, for one. Plus, if you did fight, and even if you won, what makes you think he'll just leave you alone? The exact opposite, he will be out to GET REVENGE! Then the real damage happens. And by real damage I mean crime.

I love you.... :D

Obi, you don't have to fight back for defense.....
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 12:28 AM
A friend of mine tried not fighting back. He ended up with a black eye and a swollen lip. Trust me, teachers usually understand if you fight back.
 wassup
02-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by jokemaster
A friend of mine tried not fighting back. He ended up with a black eye and a swollen lip. Trust me, teachers usually understand if you fight back.

A little off-topic, but my friend was suspended for betting upon the outcome of a fight that never actually occured. I doubt very much that many teachers understand to a reasonable extent most of the things going on at most schools, and even if they do I doubt they care very much about it. Many think, "hey, this isn't my problem, I'm here to teach my sujbect, and I've got to worry about my meager paycheck and benefits too, the counselors will handle it, etc." Many teachers are simply not trained to properly handle problems like these.

This also does not mean that Michael should not go seeking counsel. If he has a teacher he is close to and trusts, then I suggest he go to them right away (if the situation is serious enough). If you open your mind, hope and alternatives will always emerge.
 TK-8252
02-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Is defending yourself from an aggresor a crime?

Shame. Please read my post a little more carefully. I don't mean that self-defense fighting is a crime. What I mean is that actual crimes could be committed against you by the bully and/or his friends. At my school, these two guys are complete enemies. One guy went over to the other guy's house... stole his bike, and hospitalized him.

Sure, fighting could get you into trouble, if you START IT. But if you're minding your own business and this moron comes out of no where and begins to physically abuse you, fight back, for goodness sakes! Forget morals, forget everything you've learned, just survive! At my school, there are no loop-holes. You hurt someone intentionally, you are considered fighting. You will be given no mercy. Administrators aren't going to investigate it... anyone who is using their brain would not fight back. Self-defense, in school, that is, is equally as wrong. I mean, self-defense in the real world can be good, if someone has broken into your house and is holding your family at gunpoint or something. But what is the point of fighting back if some bully shoves you? Ow, that kid shoved me into the locker, I got a scratch on my elbow. I'm gonna get so pissed and beat the crap outta that kid and get suspended from school because I don't know how to react properly.

The bully's friends come after you even after you stand up to the bully himself? Give them the same treatment. Maybe the teachers will begin to actually look into the case and find out the truth. Of course they'll come after you! And how are you so sure that his friends will be as easy to fight? Maybe you win against the bully, but now you gotta face his friends. And you know what the school will do after you get in fight after fight? Remove you from school - permanently.

Originally posted by ZBomber
I love you.... :D http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive8.jpg)

At my school, there are no loop-holes. You hurt someone intentionally, you are considered fighting. You will be given no mercy. Administrators aren't going to investigate it.
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 12:54 AM
^You and I must go to very different schools. At mine the teachers do care about you. Anyway, sure if he shoves you it's no big deal, but once he throws a punch you do have to defend yourself. Cause in my experience these kids shove, if you ignore them they punch, if you still don't move they're really gonna start beating the crap out of you. That's what I, and i think Obi-13 mean.
 topshot
02-13-2004, 1:07 AM
^You and I must go to very different schools. At mine the teachers do care about you. Anyway, sure if he shoves you it's no big deal, but once he throws a punch you do have to defend yourself. Cause in my experience these kids shove, if you ignore them they punch, if you still don't move they're really gonna start beating the crap out of you. That's what I, and i think Obi-13 mean.

In my school, fighting back, and anything just plain wrong like doing drugs, will usually end up in going to see the "campus cop" , which sometimes ends up in the cuffs bein' slapped on and taking a little ride to J.D.C., Jail, or even to prison.

It's best to take the long way out when walking home. Jog most of the way, look all ways to see if they're trying to entrap you (and to check for passing vehicles), then "R.L.H.!!!!!" (If you know what I mean by that.) Run as fast as your legs can take you.
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 1:14 AM
Originally posted by topshot
In my school, fighting back, and anything just plain wrong like doing drugs, will usually end up in going to see the "campus cop" , which sometimes ends up in the cuffs bein' slapped on and taking a little ride to J.D.C., Jail, or even to prison.

It's best to take the long way out when walking home. Jog most of the way, look all ways to see if they're trying to entrap you (and to check for passing vehicles), then "R.L.H.!!!!!" (If you know what I mean by that.) Run as fast as your legs can take you.
My school's an hour away from my house, and it's a bus ride to boot. So basically if someone wants to attack you on the way home, you're screwed.
 topshot
02-13-2004, 1:17 AM
My school's an hour away from my house, and it's a bus ride to boot. So basically if someone wants to attack you on the way home, you're screwed.

Not if you plan your route, a strategy, and a backup plan. But then again, even strategies have their flaws.
 ET Warrior
02-13-2004, 3:39 AM
"R.L.H.!!!!!" (If you know what I mean by that.) Run as fast as your legs can take you.
That's the ticket everyone! RUN FROM LIFES PROBLEMS! That'll really solve things. He has to go to SCHOOL with this guy. If he just runs he's just setting himself up to get knocked out.
 MysticSpade
02-13-2004, 4:04 AM
DUDE DO NOT THROW THE FIRST PUNCH

if anyone sees you throw the first punch you will be in the most trouble.

but i am an extremely good fighter i'm tellin what you need to do is go straight for the nose. you mess his nose up his eyes will tear up and he won't be able to see. then you can wail on him real good. you just need people to take care of his lackeys.
 ET Warrior
02-13-2004, 4:07 AM
I say throw the first punch. Sure, you'll probably get in more trouble, but if you slam him in the nose before he's even thinking of swinging, you've pretty much already won the fight. You've saved yourself alot of physical pain, and you probably would've gotten in trouble anyways.
 wassup
02-13-2004, 4:30 AM
I say throw the first punch.

Yeah, he may have won the battle, but has he won the war? The war I'm refering to is the chain of snowballing problems that are the consequences of violence that TK-8252 stated (who throws the first punch matters not).

you probably would've gotten in trouble anyways.

From my point of view, this is just being ignorant. Ignorance towards the fact that you don't have to get in trouble and that you can avoid this becoming an even bigger problem. By choosing to instigate violence, you are becoming a part of the problem instead of a being a solution towards putting an end to it.

How about walking with a group of friends?
 ET Warrior
02-13-2004, 4:38 AM
Yeah, he may have won the battle, but has he won the war? The war I'm refering to is the chain of snowballing problems that are the consequences of violence that TK-8252 stated (who throws the first punch matters not).

Just ignoring it won't make it go away either. And if you get teachers invovled, odds are that's going to create a lot MORE resentment from the bully.

If the bully got beat around a little, there's a really good chance he'd try to find another target, one with less bite back.

And don't give me that ignorant bull. Michealmexp lives in a little place called the real world where there is NOT always an alternative to fighting. Face it. Humans are animals, and our instincts drive us sometimes. Some people can't be reasoned with, such as most bullies.
 Kain
02-13-2004, 7:24 AM
Originally posted by Tie 23
don't do any of those locking/wrestling moves b u l l s h i t they don't work

HA!! Tell that to the guy who I choked out and he got in trouble for starting the fight and all I did was 'detain' him. So what if he was half-unconscience when the hall monitor got there, I wasn't breaking any rules.
 obi
02-13-2004, 11:50 AM
You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm not saying start the fight at all. I'm saying that if a jackass comes up wanting trouble, you give it to him. Even if you get beaten up, they'll know you'll fight back. Possibly, they might think twice about trying to gang up on you again.

ET makes a great point, as he so frequently does, when he says you simply can't ignore it. That is just not real. It's not possible at all, unless the bully completely changes over night. So you can throw that idea out of the window.

When I was in Junior High, I was made fun of frequently, and I was a main target for the bullies. Everytime they came around, they would abuse me physically in some way. I had enough of their idiocy, so I fought back. Hard.

After that day, I have never been in a physical confrontation. The bullies left me alone. Not altogether, of course, but they never tried anything to harm me again.

Someone said that inner strength comes from not fighting, when I know from experience that there is no such thing as inner strength. You have your wits and your arms, and thats it. There's no magical power you can use to simply sway your opponent from fighting.

Bottom line, if he does something to you, you retaliate with all you've got.

Give 'um Hell.
 Astrotoy7
02-13-2004, 12:43 PM

all this advice and you didnt read it...... and here we all are worried for you little guy !!

hmmmm..... ah well, at least you have raised an interesting point of debate, and someone else who gets into a similar situation may learn something.........

also, buy some pepper spray, easy to use, very effective

MTFBWYA
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 1:36 PM

How about walking with a group of friends?
It's a BUS RIDE, it doesn't matter if you walk alone or with 8 friends, if he wants to beat you up, he'll beat you up. It's on a school bus, and the person who's in charge doesn't care unless we harm the bus or something horrible.
And Obi, I agree, don't throw the first punch, but if the other guy throws a punch, defend yourself.
 topshot
02-13-2004, 4:34 PM
That's the ticket everyone! RUN FROM LIFES PROBLEMS! That'll really solve things. He has to go to SCHOOL with this guy. If he just runs he's just setting himself up to get knocked out.

How would you know that, though?

I'm not saying he should run from his problems. He has to find an alternative. Either he's gonna have to learn to take a few punches or he's gonna have to run for safety. Violence just results in more violence.

I'm sick of this senseless flaming. Grow up. Not everyone sees things your way. I think I've said enough now.
Page: 2 of 4